I am all yours...

Mithila has never felt this excited and terrified at the same time in her whole life.

She has experienced all happy things with her soulmate.

She had trouble breathing when he suggested to go down on her. She has seen all these things on the Internet videos, but it was almost impossible for her practically. The shyness she felt before increased a thousand times when he started sliding down on her body kissing every inch while doing so.

He kissed her lips first, after what felt like eternity he left those rose petals to move to her neck.

Mithila gripped the blanket tightly with her palms, while Kunvar explored her body further, he kissed her between the collar bones. Then each of her breasts got equal attention, she knew they will be sore tomorrow, rather her whole body will be sore tomorrow.

He proceeded down to her midriff followed by her waist and then her hips. As soon as he kissed her navel she jerked her hips forward. She didn't know why her body was reacting the way it was.

As soon as he reached the upper edge of her panties, he looked at her eyes.

Intimacy is a very big deal in everyone's life. Those who have zero experience with it, are terrified to the core while experiencing it for the first time. But those who have such a horrible experience with it, their emotional state cannot be explained in words.

She was able to allow him to do all this, just because she trusted him. That got a different kind of glow in Kunvar's heart.

She waited patiently. Looking at him with her wild innocent eyes, breathing fast and shallow like waiting for something unfathomable.

Kunvar kneeled down again. Mithila got up on her elbows to look at what he will do next.
Kunvar's eyes bored into hers and he started removing the remaining piece of clothing from her hips slowly.... Painfully slowly. Maybe giving her time to understand what is happening.

"Kunvar sa... please..." her voice shook a little. She swallowed down a sob that was creeping up. This was more than just intimacy for her. It was an ultimate test of her trust and commitment to her husband, her life partner... her soulmate.

Kunvar looked in her eyes and said, "I have never thought I would be so lucky to have a person like you in my life Mithila. You with me, in this room...." He looked at her whole body, "in this state, it's like a dream come true." He touched her hips softly with the tips of his fingers, "I want to wipe off all those painful memories from your past and replace them with these beautiful ones. I want you to remember me and only me after I am done making you mine." He said the last bit a little harshly owing to the desire he has since the moment she said yes.

Mithila just gave an incomprehensible nod.
As he removed the panties completely, she was stark naked in front of him. She tried to press her thighs together but Kunvar halted her by placing his hands on her knees.

He widened her thighs further. Mithila laid down hiding her face with her palms. She couldn't look at him.

Kunvar started kissing the inside of her thighs slowly. He bit the skin as he progressed further towards her core.

Mithila jerked her hips a little. Kunvar smiled at her sensitive responses.

She could feel his smile at the uppermost part of her thigh.

As she couldn't imagine getting it anymore dirty, he put his nose in between her folds and smelled her deeply.

Mithila thought she died in that moment. But she was too early to assume, because he immediately licked her from top to bottom of her folds.