Mint green and lacy things!

"7 MONTHS!!" Kunvar exploded. "Who decided it? And who is this Panditji, to decide when WE can get married?" Kunvar was on a roll. Ever since he came to know about the unavailability of marriage muhurat for another 7 months he has been on edge.

Samar, Kabir and Kaveri just stared at him pacing around in the hall for last 45 minutes.

"Well technically," Kabir started, "Panditji didn't decide... Your stars did!" Kabir provided the information helpfully.
Kunvar just gave him a look.

"What's the big deal?" Samar asked.

Kaveri looked at him with a glare. "Yeah, you're the one to judge. Who bribed the pandit during our wedding to get the date fixed as fast as possible!"

Samar looked away playing innocent.

"Bhai! Seriously?" Kunvar was shocked with this new information. "We can do the same thing. We will bribe this pandit also. What do you think?" Kunvar asked expectantly.

"During our marriage, I bribed OUR pandit. Now it's whole different deal. Mithila's father know this pandit for years. We cannot be sure. Mithila's father have already decided. He talked with dad, and I think they are ok with it."

Of course they are, Kunvar thought. It was getting unbearable to think that he has to find some kind of excuse everytime he wanted to see her. The sexual tension was a different issue. Given how conservative her family was, it was so difficult to get them to meet each other. Not just meet, he wanted to be alone with her. His girl has just started being a little bold with him and now this 7 months thing came. And on top of that he promised he would be the one to set boundaries when it will come to become physical. Well he thought it's just a matter of days, and then she will be his, he wouldn't have to hold back anymore.
How is he going to manage for 7 months he doesn't know.

Kaveri thought she might be the only optimistic person in this house, "Devar sa, think about it, in these 7 months you can build a foundation of your relationship... You will start to trust each other. Maybe you will convert your arrange marriage into love marriage!" Kaveri said clapping her hands.

Kunvar,Samar and Kabir just looked at her like she was talking in some ancient language they didn't understand or rather didn't care.

Kunvar had to leave for his buisness conference in Delhi the next day. With this heavy thought in mind, his mood was officially off. But it will be a distraction. He needed it. Knowing that she is just half hour away but still not able to see her was not making him feel any good. If there was distance in between then it will definitely ease his mind or rather it will be an excuse for his mind.

So this is how it would be like for next 7 months. He would look for opportunities to see her. Kunvar never thought a stranger would make him crave for her one glimpse.
She would make him so desperate to see her that he is angry on stupid stuff now.

(After 1 week - Roka day-
At Mithila's 🏠)

Avani was sitting on Mithila's bed chatting away on the new whatsapp group with the Sahniyals.

Mithila called from bathroom, "Avani! You seriously think this is the kind of lingerie I should be wearing now?" Mithila said looking in the mirror at her form. Wearing nothing but peach lacy bra and matching lacy panties.
She touched the bra fabric at the straps. It was soft and it looked beautiful on her. But it was too... She couldn't find the words... Too revealing... Since she was almost naked even if it covered most of everything in the bust and hip area. It was sexy no doubt in that but she was not at all comfortable.

Avani gave a long sigh. "Mithu, you are a woman now! You are getting married. Stop wearing grandma panties and cotton bras all the time. You don't wear even those padded things. What's up with that?"