Jealous are we?

When Mithila came down everyone was already at the breakfast table. Thankfully her would be father in law was not there. Looking at her all flustered, Avani winked at her. Mithila just avoided her. Kaveri was smirking at her, knowing fully well what took her so much time.

Mithila smiled shyly and sat beside Avani.

Kunvar came down after 5 minutes wearing a dark Blue almost black suit jacket white undershirt. He was looking yum...

Mithila completely avoided him. Kunvar kept staring at her smiling at her.

Avani's eyes were searching for someone, but she didn't say anything.

"Kabir has already gone to office Avani." Kunvar said looking at her. "He got a call from finance department. Our new clients wanted to meet him." He explained.

"I... I didn't ask Kunvar sa." Mithila said smiling at him awkwardly.

"I know." Kunvar said smiling back.

Mithila was trying to control her laugh. Avani kicked her beneath the table.

"Oww!" Mithila glared at her. Avani glared back.

Once the breakfast started Samar and Kunvar got busy with today's news. And girls started talking about the wedding shopping.
It all felt so natural. Mithila never had this easygoing and happy moments in her life. Everything was always tense. Here she didn't need to think before talking anything.

After breakfast Avani decided to go back.

"You should stay here. We have to do shopping also. It's just a matter of 2 days." Mithila requested her.

"Ma will kill me Mithu. Ever since your marriage is fixed I am more at your house that my own." Avani smiled at her.

"I will talk to aunty." She suggested.

Avani just shook her head.

"You should stay Avani. We were thinking about taking you guys to office today. Introduce you to all of them." Kunvar suggested.

"I would really love to Kunvar sa, but I will have to show my face to Ma atleast once in so many days" Avani said smiling at him. "She gets worried."

"Let's do one thing. You go, show your face to aunty, tell her that Mithila is getting married in 2 days so you have to stay with her, and I will come pick you up in the evening also giving an official invite to aunty." Kunvar said.

Avani contemplated it for a while, Mithila crossed her fingers in front of her, giving her a goofy smile. Avani laughed at her.

"Alright Kunvar sa." Avani finally agreed.

"Yayyy" Mithila and Kaveri screeched at the same time, hugging Avani.

Kunvar decided to drop Avani on the way and take Mithila and Kaveri to office.

Once in the office Mithila kept looking at everything. She has never been to a textile industries before. Their office was beautiful, with so many pictures of models in western and traditional wear everywhere. Kunvar smiled at her awed expression. All this was new for her. He introduced her to everyone in the office.

She smiled politely at everyone.

"Kunvar Ramkishan Sahniyal!" A very manly voice in a feminine grace came from behind them. Mithila got startled and looked behind. Kaveri and Kunvar did it slowly because they knew who it was.

There he was, 6'5", tall thin guy in white cashmere sweater with black jacket and black jeans, wearing square black rimmed glasses, with a glare on his face, and a raised eyebrow, leaning against a cabin's door frame.