I need more...

HE WAS HERE. Mithila wanted to run to his arms. She wanted him to hug her tightly and tell her how much he missed her.

She has never seen someone looking so handsome. She was already having hard time controlling herself, and he came looking THAT HOT! The boy was tasting her patience. It should be illegal to look that hot!, Mithila thought. The sunglasses and his seawood green color digital watch (yup she has Googled his watch colour!) were just adding to his charm.

Ok! She should stop drooling now. Not only because her father was there, but a surprise was there too!

Welcome LATA AUNTY! Her father's cousin sister from Jodhpur, who was now standing beside her with all her luggage to go on this trip with them! Yup! All those wet dreams and dirty imagination, were flushed down as soon as her father announced this new addition to the trip!

Sahniyals were on high alert. Kabir and Kunvar looked at each other.
When Kunvar saw the love of his life looking cute enough to eat, he was already thinking all kinds of torture he will do to her once they were alone. She kept her hair down as he liked.

At that moment all he could think about was plans to get her alone somewhere

At that moment all he could think about was plans to get her alone somewhere. It was too long since he has kissed her. His arms were missing her. But as they got closer they saw some unknown female, maybe in her mid fifties standing beside her smiling at them.

They all were confused. Avani was standing beside that female looking all kinds of uncomfortable.

Who is she? Kunvar thought.

Once they all got out of the car. They all took blessings from Shankar and Gauri, who were standing behind these 3 (Mithila, Avani and this mid fifties Aunty.)

Shankar introduced this new additional guest, "Kunvar sa, this is my cousin sister Lata." Everyone smiled at her. "She will be coming with you guys on the trip." All smiles disappeared. They looked at each other, maybe to confirm everyone heard the same thing.

Mithila closed her eyes. She should have known. Her father would never agree to this thing so easily. He already had all this planned. He didn't say anything till the last moment, because then, Sahniyals would have planned something else. Her father was smart. She will give him that.

Lata aunty was a female version of Shankar, but more diplomatic. 53 year old, orthodox, completely old fashioned, single lady. Yup! She never got married because she wanted a groom, who will fit in all the criterias she has formed. There were 76 of them. She might need an extraterrestrial candidate, since a human definitely cannot have these many qualities.

Kunvar coughed a little. This new addition was just something he didn't even expected in his dreams.

"We are really sorry Kunvar sa," Shankar continued, "Actually I trust you guys, but I don't trust my daughter." Mithila looked down, all that happiness she had when she saw Kunvar, vanished in a second.
Shankar was completely unaware of it. "She will just be there to keep an eye on these two." He said gesturing towards Avani and Mithila.