Bedtime stories...

Kunvar kept staring at her sleeping form. She looked so peaceful. He didn't understand who wrapped that cloth around her arm. She was fast asleep. He tucked some hair behind her ear and touched his knuckles to her cheek. She stirred a little but didn't wake up.

Everyone was already up having breakfast downstairs. Kunvar couldn't believe her Aunty didn't wake her up, giving her a lecture about how she should wake up early at her in laws place.

He actually came to call her for breakfast but now seeing her sleeping peacefully, he didn't have a heart to wake her up. She was in a lot of pain yesterday. She needed rest.

"Mithila!" Her aunty shouted from downstairs. "Kunvar sa!" She shouted again.

What the hell is wrong with her?
Mithila woke up slowly, opening her eyes and adjusting to the light.
She saw Kunvar sitting beside her and smiled her precious smile at him. All cute and adorable. Kunvar smiled back.

Suddenly she realised where she was and sat up with a jolt. She looked for her aunty. When she knew she was nowhere to be seen, Mithila relaxed. She drank some water from the bottle kept on the bedside table.

"Good morning." She said softly.

Kunvar moved closer to her and circled her waist to pull her closer.

"If you smile THAT smile every morning looking at me, I might not leave the bed at all." He said stroking her back.

Mithila chuckled.

"I thought it was a dream, like I dream it everyday." She said smiling up at him.

Kunvar raised an eyebrow at her, "So... In those dreams of yours do I sit here just like that or... You know DO SOME STUFF.." He said biting his lip.

"Well... I don't think good girls share their dirty dreams." She whispered at him.

"Well if you do, I might make some of them come true." He winked at her.

"I don't think I am ready for THAT yet!" Sha said smiling shyly at him.

Kunvar kissed her cheek.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked.

"I am actually feeling good. You know yesterday dadaji massaged my arm." She said smiling up at him.

That was a news for Kunvar.

"Also he applied some kind of paste of condiments, it was really soothing. I am feeling much better today." She said. "By the way where is everyone?" She asked casually.

"They are having breakfast downstairs. I came to call you." He said.

Mithila's eyes widened.
"WHAT?? What is the time? Oh my god! Why didn't they wake me up." She was up in a second and running around the room like a lunatic.

Kunvar tried to stifle his laugh.

"Mithila relax. Everyone knows you're not feeling well. They will understand." He said trying to calm her.

"Yeah, you're the one to talk. I have already embarrassed myself enough! I don't want dadaji to reject me. I am already in too deep here." She said gathering her clothes from her bag, just as she was about to take out her lingerie, she stopped looking at the shameless guy in the room who was still standing there.

She looked at him pressing her lips.

He looked at her, not knowing what was happening.

She raised an eyebrow at him.

He just smiled confused.

"Can I get some privacy Kunvar sa?" She asked finally.

Kunvar finally realised what was happening. He smirked and pulled her up from her crouched down position.