Never kiss and tell!

It was dark outside, a little cold too. At some point Mithila turned in her sleep and they were sleeping with their fronts facing each other. Mithila pushed herself in the warm blanket over her pulled the warm body towards her, it came willingly. A little too willingly, rather pushing one of its legs between her. She nuzzled in the neck of that body. The stubble of its jaw tickling her temple. The body had warm hands, now perched on her bare waist. The body pulled her towards it. Oh well never mind! this body was amazing. It was all soft and warm.

Wait a second! A body, stubble, bed... What the..!
Mithila shot her eyes open. Wildly searching what was happening. The person beside her was very familiar. The cologne. KUNVAR.. Oh my god! When did this happen? How is she with him? Here in his bed?

Mithila moved away, Kunvar grunted in his sleep.

"Mmm..." He mumbled in his sleep. "What time is it??"

"Umm.. I don't know." Mithila said in a hushed voice, having a mini panic attack.

Kunvar opened his eyes just enough to look outside the balcony.
"It's still dark outside. Come here. We still have time." He said pulling her towards him.

"We still have time for what?" Mithila was sliding into a full blown panic mode. "Kunvar sa, how did I get here? Why are we sleeping in your bed? How did this happen? Where are others?"

"For god's sake Mithila, we are still in the dead of the night. I am not in the state to answer so many questions now." Kunvar said lying on his back.

Mithila didn't say anything. She just curled up on her side.
Kunvar looked in her direction in the dark. He switched on a bedside lamp, giving soft glow in the room.
Mithila's eyes adjusted to the light. Kunvar looked at her. She looked just like the day when they first met, his lost lamb.

"Come here." He said softly.

And this time she did. He pulled her to his side. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"I carried you here. I just had this night Mithila. I don't know after how many days I would see you again. I wanted to spend every minute of the time we have, with you." He said kissing the top of her head.
"Also I wanted this bed to smell like you. So that when you're not here I can still feel you, however long it might last."

Why was he so sweet. She wanted to be angry with him. But instead she pushed herself towards him. He was right. It was still dark outside. She didn't know what time it was, but she will have to leave him in few hours. She was too comfortable, too happy....too..scared.

"I am scared." She confessed in a whisper. She wasn't sure he heard her.

"Of what?" He asked softly.

"There are very few good things that have happened to me in my life, with you being the best one. Something so good never last Kunvar sa," she said in a sad tone. "I am scared that something will happen and it will tarnish everything."

She looked at him, and he looked down at her. She wanted to remember this moment. His face, his smile, his smell. "I have got something so beautiful you know. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is smart, caring, handsome, sometimes hot!" Kunvar laughed softly. Mithila continued, "Not all the girls are lucky enough. Because this perfect guy likes this not so perfect girl!" She said and smiled.

Kunvar pulled her up to his face. She got a little nervous. He held her softly and started kissing her. It was so tender and gentle. Mithila fisted her hand in his t-shirt. Something which started all soft and gentle, became wild in a second. Kunvar deepened the kiss.

He didn't know what it was, maybe the situation, her saying all those beautiful things, the darkness outside with a soft light illuminating in the room, his bed with his girl in it, but he was losing the hold on his restraints.
Kunvar pushed himself on her, straddling her.