All warm and fuzzy!

I should die! Mithila thought with a dramatic sigh. It was mortifying to say the least. She might as well have gotten naked and be done with it! How can she let it go that far? He was a guy, he has done all this stuff before, he knows what is to be done. But she didn't! And there she was, all inviting!

Godd!!! Mithila put her face in pillow. It was pathetic. What he must be thinking about her? And to think she was judging all his past acquaintances, and look at her now. She was just the same. There was no difference between her and them. Everything was going so perfect and then this happened.

Mithila's phone chimed, a message alert. It was Kunvar, AGAIN! The guy was texting her since the time she almost reached home. She replied a few of them just to be polite. He didn't call once. Maybe knowing that she didn't wanna talk.

It's been only 2nd day but the mortification didn't scale down at all. Rather more she thought about it more embarrassed she got.

She knew what to do. HER GARDEN! It was perfect. She didn't need to think much. She was a natural at that. Aerating the soil, cleaning weeds, composting, mulching... Everything. It was like meditation. The flowers surrounding her, small breeze, sunlight, smell of wet soil, it always took her in different world. She felt detached from the real one, where everything was so complicated.

She changed into an old baggy red t-shirt and grey sweat pants and moved to her garden.

(At Kunvar's office)

Kunvar was restless to say the least. He was waiting for an opportunity to meet her. And it came in the form of her father.

"Are you sure you want to give your kundali yourself?" His dad probed. "I mean you seem busy. There is a lot of work here." His dad said in mock worry. Kunvar knew his dad was giving him hard time.

"Its ok dad! I want to go. Have to sort out some things." Kunvar never had any secret from his dad. After his mom passed away, his father made sure that whatever happens his kids will always tell him everything. And whatever maybe the issue he will try to understand.

"I hope everything is ok between you two?" Ramkishan said in a worried tone.

"It will be, after I talk to her today." Kunvar said confidently.

"Ok then as you say. Make it work boy. We all liked the girl a lot. It's not everyday you see a girl that innocent and smart at the same time. They are rare." His dad said looking all proud and content.

Kunvar knew that. She was his rare wild flower. It smelled amazing, it looked amazing, it felt amazing... Ummm... This will be TMI for his dad... Kunvar thought.

"Yes dad." Was all he said.
Once his dad left, Kunvar got ready to go to Mithila's house. While driving from the city he thought something and made a detour before going to her house.

(At Mithila's 🏠)

Mithila busied herself in the garden. She made sure there was no one around and sat cross legged in the middle of the flower aisle. She has named all her plants. Aside from Avani they were her friends. But unlike Avani they didn't talk, judge or give their opinion. They just listened when she shared something. They were really loyal when it comes to her secret keeping. It was easy to talk to them and get it out of her chest. She always felt light after talking to them. It was like a therapy. She knew if she shared this new dilemma with them they will definitely understand... As they won't give her any kind of advice!

Mithila decided to do just that. "Hey guys... Hi... Long time no see huh!" She just waved to them like they were people. "Sorry got a little busy there for a few days." She chuckled "But you guys are all grown up now! Budding already... Good for you." Mithila knew it was stupid. But it was her nirvana.