Chapter 10. What Did I Do Wrong?

Lucian's POV

I got out of the shower, regretting my decision to leave my phone on my bed within Rachel's reach. Stepping out of the shower, I turned to face the mirror, fixing my hair and putting some comfortable clothes on. A red hoodie.

Why a red hoodie? Guess. I mean, it's quite obvious. Who do I know that loves the color red? I'm sure you can answer that question, reader. (Lucian! Quit breaking the 4th wall omg) Whatever, creator.

I rolled my eyes, sighing quietly before opening the bathroom door leading to my bedroom. I shut my eyes while yawning, literally freezing when I saw Rachel lying down on my bed, giggling with my phone in her hands.

"Rachel! Get off my phone!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at her face and knocking my phone out of her hands.

She threw the pillow back and groaned, "But your conversations with Solaris are so fun to read! And, since when did you even have his number? Lucifer is going to kill you," she chuckled, tossing my phone at me.

I quickly reacted and barely caught it, annoyed by her existence. "I know that," I replied reluctantly. Eventually, I turned on my phone, swiftly inputting my lock screen pin code. "You had to read every single message, did you?" I groaned, jumping onto my bed next to her.

Solaris had been spamming me through the minutes of an argument my cousin and I had.

Solaris <3:
LUCIANNNNNNNNNNNNN

Solaris <3:
ANSWER MEEEEEEE😭😭😭

Solaris <3:
HELLOOOOOOOOOO?????

I smiled and laid down on my bed, answering his sweet message,

Me:
SORRY! I js had a minor disagreement with my cousin lol

Solaris <3:
Oh alr! I'm soooooooo bored rn, I want you to come over! 😿

I sighed and dropped my smile as Rachel looked at me with a mischievous look. "Ooh, my little cousin's got a crush?" she teased, giggling childishly. I groaned again and forced my hood over my head embarrassingly.

I typed a regular message instead of the exaggerated ones I usually send,

Me:
You know our parents would never allow that.

Solaris <3:
Ik that, but I still miss you 😽

Me:
Trust me, I'd love to come over, but you know it's not happening

Solaris <3:
You're so boring 😒🥱

Me:
Whatever you say, you know I'm right

Solaris <3:
sureeee Mr. Boring

Me:
Oh, please

Solaris <3:
You're such a boring texter 🥱🥱

Me:
I'm being fr rn. I miss you, but I really can't come over. Maybe we can meet up secretly? 🤭🤫

Solaris <3:
Aww! Now that's the Lucian I like

Me:
Wowww, so you didn't like me before? 🥺

Solaris <3:
Yep

Me:
WHAT?

Solaris <3:
You heard me

Me:
Whatever.

Sadly, my mother decided to interrupt our conversation. Despite her hating my guts, she just loved ruining my life even more than it already is. Sure, I'm rich and famous, but that doesn't mean I love myself. At the top of her old lungs, she yelled, "LUCIAN! RACHEL! COME HERE. NOW."