Full Synopsis

Ning Lingzhou penetrated into a Lily ABO article.
He turned out to be a scumbag who kept seeking death. He first married the heroine Xu Fangqing by design.
Later, he marked the heroine against her will and had an affair with his ex-girlfriend while the heroine was pregnant.

His ex-girlfriend was injured in a car accident and needed a blood transfusion. Scumbag A ignored the heroine's health and asked her to give her ex-girlfriend a life-saving blood transfusion, causing the heroine to miscarry.

When the heroine filed for divorce, the scumbag was reluctant to let her go. The heroine dug her own glands in order to cut off the relationship with her, causing irreversible physical disability.

Ning Lingzhou, who was dressed as a scumbag, was told by the system that she must gain the love value of the heroine in order to survive.

Looking at the heroine who was already disgusted with her, Ning Lingzhou thought that maybe she could save her a little more.

Knowing that the heroine likes animals, Ning Lingzhou "picked up" a small animal and brought it back to her to raise.
The heroine likes flowers and plants, so she plants flowers and plants that change in four seasons around the villa.
The heroine likes romance, so she rents out the entire amusement park to play with her, takes her on a cruise, and watches the fireworks set off just for her.
The heroine loves the acting career, so she spends resources to promote the heroine to the position of a movie queen.

Later, the heroine's love value for her reached 99 points, and she was only one point away from being able to live forever.

Ning Lingzhou did everything he could for the heroine. After much thought, he only thought of divorcing the heroine and giving her freedom.

When she went to Xu Fangqing with the divorce agreement.
Xu Fangqing spoke before her: "Ning Lingzhou, thank you for doing so many things for me, why not do one more thing." "
What is it? Just say it."
Xu Fangqing put his arms around her neck , came closer and said softly in her ear: "Mark me."