61-70

61

In the hospital, Lin Zhi looked at the tattoo on Xu Fangqing's body and frowned. She couldn't find out the reason for a while. She shook her head regretfully: "This is the first time I have encountered this situation. I haven't yet." I understand why.

However, Ms. Xu's current indicators are all normal, so this tattoo should not be harmful." I said it

was not harmful to the body before, so I never took it to heart, but now this tattoo actually grows longer. When it gets old, just let it go. If one day it crawls all over Xu Fangqing's back, then that's okay.

"Lin Zhi, please check more information to see what's going on."

For some reason, Ning Lingzhou had a bad feeling.

"Okay, I will continue to check the relevant medical information here and let you know if there are any results." On the

way home, Xu Fangqing saw that Ning Lingzhou's brows were furrowed and she seemed to be very worried about this tattoo. He looked at Ning Lingzhou and said with a smile: "Lin Zhidu said this won't affect my body, so don't think so much." "Well," Ning Lingzhou held her hand and squeezed out a smile on his face

. Smiling, "Okay, let's forget about this for now. Your movie will be finished soon. Let's have a meal together sometime to celebrate. This is your first movie. It's great." Speaking of movies, Xu

Fang A smile also appeared on Qing's face: "It's like a dream to be paired with Sister Luo Fei and Teacher Lu in the first movie. I'll treat them to a treat and thank them." After sending Xu Fangqing to the set, Ning

Ling Zhou returned to the company to handle matters, but he was still absent-minded. She called Irene many times before she appeared: "Host, you have gained the freedom of life now. Your affairs are no longer my business. Is there anything else?" "I want to know what

the tattoo on Qingqing's body is.

What's going on?"

Irene was silent for a while: "According to the confidentiality agreement, I can't tell you this."

Ning Lingzhou frowned and said, "Do you know?" "

I read the author's later update, Xu Fangqing's tattoo It has something to do with her life experience and has no impact on her body. That's all I can say." Is it

related to Xu Fangqing's life experience?

Isn't she the daughter of Xu Dongan and Zhao Hui?

Ning Lingzhou checked online about tattoos, and all recommended tattoo shops. Only one article mentioned moving tattoos.

It's about the alliance fighting aliens, and an alien fainted on the ground. When the alliance people came to check, he was killed by the tattoo on his body.

It sounds very fantasy, like a made-up story.

However, Ning Lingzhou inexplicably felt that the tattoo on Xu Fangqing's body was very similar. She immediately called Lin Zhi and asked her to stop checking the information. There was no need for her to continue investigating this matter.

What if Xu Fangqing is really an alien and the people in the alliance know about her existence, why should she be captured and experimented on to study ways to fight aliens?

Ning Lingzhou couldn't calm down when she thought of Xu Fangqing being locked up in a cold experiment, being injected with various medicinal solutions to test her reaction, and having her blood drawn for analysis.

Since Aileen said that the tattoo was harmless to her body, it didn't matter. As long as others didn't discover it, Xu Fangqing would be fine.

Three months passed in a flash. Nothing happened to Xu Fangqing, but something happened to Xu Fangchen in the alliance army.

The army called to tell Xu Dongan and Zhao Hui that Xu Fangchen's spacecraft was shot down by aliens while performing a mission.

Although the person was rescued, he fell into a coma and there was no sign of waking up after more than half a month, so he notified his family to come and take him back.

When Ning Lingzhou drove Xu Fangqing's family to pick them up, she saw Xu Fangchen being carried out with her face pale and her eyes closed. Zhao Hui could no longer hold back the tears she had been holding back.

She rushed forward and held Xu Fangchen's still warm hand, with regret on her face: "If I had known it would be like this today, I wouldn't have let you go no matter what I said." Xu Fangqing also had red eyes

, He buried his face in Ning Lingzhou's arms and said regretfully: "I should have stopped her."

Ning Lingzhou patted her back and comforted her: "Fang Chenji has her own destiny, everything will be fine. ."

Xu Fangchen was carried into the accompanying ambulance, and Xu Fangqing's family got into the ambulance to guard Xu Fangchen.

Ning Lingzhou had already arranged the best hospital for Xu Fangchen. After the doctor examined Xu Fangchen, he shook his head: "The patient's brain has been severely hit and it may be difficult to wake up, but don't give up. With the company of your family, maybe A miracle will happen."

From that day on, Zhao Hui looked much older. She was responsible for staying in the hospital to take care of Xu Fangchen. Xu Fangqing took turns taking care of her for a while. Because she had her own things to do, she couldn't always stay by Xu Fangchen's side. , had no choice but to invite a nurse to come over and help Zhao Hui take care of Xu Fangchen.

After some time, the commendation for the Union troops came down.

It is said that Xu Fangchen shot down the enemy's spaceship during the battle with the aliens and broke the enemy's sneak attack plan, so he is hereby rewarded.

The rewards are very generous. If it were an ordinary family, they would be rich for a lifetime, but for the Xu family, these rewards are not as important as Xu Fangchen.

Zhao Hui stayed by Xu Fangchen's side every day, talking to her, helping her clean her body and move her hands and feet.

Seeing that Xu Fangchen showed no sign of waking up, Zhao Huibei was shocked and cried and complained: "I told you not to go, but you insisted on going. I told you to take good care of yourself, but you had to work so hard. I'm just like you. A daughter, do you know how uncomfortable and heartbroken my heart is?"

The long-suppressed emotions burst out, and Zhao Hui was so excited that she fainted.

Tang Yuqian, who was hiding outside the window, saw Zhao Hui passed out and immediately called the doctor.

She quietly went to the hospital to see Xu Fangchen every day and kept an eye on her condition.

After Zhao Hui was settled, Tang Yuqian sat next to Xu Fangchen and finally had the opportunity to see her up close. Tang Yuqian held her hand and her eyes were red: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was all me who hurt you." At that time, she and Xu Fangchen were still

talking There was a senior who flew a spaceship to intercept the enemy. During the battle, the senior was unfortunately hit by the enemy and saw that the spacecraft was about to fall. At the critical moment, Xu Fangchen drove the spacecraft to shoot down the enemy's spacecraft, and then parachuted with Tang Yuqian.

Fortunately, the two landed safely. Unfortunately, they encountered enemy troops while waiting for rescue. Xu Fangchen fought bravely and eliminated all the enemies.

If it weren't for saving her, Xu Fangchen wouldn't have been hit on the head by the alien's tattoo, and he wouldn't be as unconscious as he is now.

Ever since she joined the alliance with Xu Fangchen, the two were assigned to a team. Although Xu Fangchen was cold to her on the surface and had a bad mouth, he always helped her and took care of her at critical moments, preventing her from being laughed at and bullied by others.

Tang Yuqian still hated her at first, but later, maybe she was the only one she could rely on, and she gradually fell in love with this powerful and cold girl.

But it was obvious that Xu Fangchen was not interested in her.

She is very popular in the army. Even in the army which is full of alphas, she still receives a lot of love letters, and many alphas are willing to do it for her.

Tang Yuqian never thought that she would be marked by Xu Fangchen for life.

On the night when the two skydived, Xu Fangchen entered a susceptible period, and there were no inhibitors on her body. Tang Yuqian couldn't bear to see her in such discomfort, so she stepped forward and hugged her.

At that time, Xu Fangchen still had some sense and rejected her, but Tang Yuqian firmly took off her clothes and took the initiative to tease her.

The first time she was marked by Xu Fangchen for life.

Tang Yuqian injured her foot while skydiving and successfully quit the alliance army on the grounds of injury. She did not return home. She followed Xu Fangchen to the hospital and stayed there for three months, but she only dared to look at it from a distance.

With Xu Fangchen in mind, Tang Yuqian didn't even notice the changes in her body. It wasn't until she started vomiting that she realized that she hadn't had her period for two months. After going to the hospital for a checkup, it turned out that she was pregnant.

Tang Yuqian didn't know whether it was good or bad. She put Xu Fangchen's hand on her stomach: "I shouldn't bother you, but she is also your child, so I think I should tell you. Xu Fangchen, I'm sorry, I didn't go through

your Agree, I want you to be my mother.

If you don't want to, wake up quickly, otherwise, I will take your child to marry someone else and let her call someone else's father and someone else's mother." Lying on the

bed The person did not move her fingers like the TV show, and gradually opened her eyes. Xu Fangchen was lying on the bed, still unresponsive. Tang Yuqian hugged her and cried into tears.

Xu Fang listened and heard that Zhao Hui had fainted. When she rushed to the hospital, she happened to see Tang Yuqian holding Xu Fangchen crying. Her hurried steps slowed down and she walked in and asked, "Yuqian? Why are you here? Your family heard that you I came out of the army and am looking for you everywhere."

"I know."

Tang Yuqian wiped away her tears and cheered up: "I'm here to thank Xu Fangchen for taking care of me in the army. Sister Fang Qing, I'm leaving first. "

After Tang Yuqian finished speaking, she lowered her head and ran out of the ward quickly. Xu Fangqing looked at her back blankly, then she remembered that Zhao Hui was still fainting, so she went to the next ward to see Zhao Hui.

Xu Fangqing was relieved to learn that she only fainted due to overwork and worry and excessive mood swings. There was nothing wrong with her body.

Now there were two people at home who needed to be taken care of. Although Xu Fangqing hired a nurse, she was still worried. She had to stay in the hospital and wait for Zhao Hui to wake up.

Ning Lingzhou also rushed to the hospital and saw Xu Fangqing guarding Zhao Hui. She walked over and took her into her arms and comforted her: "Don't worry, I will accompany you to guard your mother and Fangchen, and everything will be fine." Get better."

Xu Fangqing reached out and hugged Ning Lingzhou, she was very tired. She was busy with work, studies, and taking care of the family, so she was really exhausted.

And now she is the only one who has more free time at home. It is unrealistic for Xu Dongan to leave the entire company alone and take care of their mother and daughter. If it is left to others to take care of them, she can't rest assured, so she has to take care of them herself.

During the past few days when Xu Fangqing was guarding her, she always inadvertently saw Tang Yuqian guarding outside the ward. She saw her figure several times, but she didn't know why she refused to come over to say hello in person.

She deliberately went out to see Zhao Hui and left time with Tang Yuqian to see what she was going to do.

After eavesdropping several times, Tang Yuqian just came over to talk to Xu Fangchen, talking about all the trivial matters in life, as if she were a tree hole.

While talking to Xu Fangchen, she helped her wipe her body and move her hands and feet.

Xu Fangqing, Sister Qin, felt tired doing these things, but Tang Yuqian enjoyed it with a smile on her face.

As time passed, Xu Fangqing found that Tang Yuqian's belly was getting bigger and bigger, and it was no longer convenient for her to move.

One time when she came back, Tang Yuqian had no time to leave and almost fell down in a hurry. Xu Fangqing quickly supported her: "How many months has it been?" It was the middle of winter and the weather was already very cold. Tang Yuqian hugged her large down

jacket , slightly nervous: "How many months has it been? Sister Fangqing, what did you say? I don't understand." "You came to

see Fangchen when you were pregnant." Although Xu Fangqing didn't know what happened between them, She could feel, "This child is Fangchen's, right?"

"No!"

Tang Yuqian looked at Xu Fangqing nervously, then looked at Xu Fangchen on the bed: "It has nothing to do with her, it's my own." "

Yuqian , you have been taking care of Fangchen these days. I can see that you like her. If this child is Fangchen's, our Xu family will definitely recognize it. If you refuse to admit it, are you worried that Fangchen will never wake up and affect you and the child? ?"

Tang Yuqian looked at Xu Fangchen, her eyes slightly red.

She was not worried that Xu Fangchen's failure to wake up would affect her and the child, she was just worried that Xu Fangchen wouldn't like her and that Xu Fangchen didn't want the child at all.

How uncomfortable it will be for her then, and how uncomfortable it will be for her child.

Instead of having a sad possession, it is better to let go and give each other freedom.

Although Tang Yuqian refused to admit that the child was Xu Fangchen's, everyone regarded her as one of their own and allowed her to stay in the hospital to talk to Xu Fangchen. If she needed help, she could tell the nurse.

Zhao Hui went home to make soup and cook for her. Since she learned that she was about to have a grandson, she had hope, became more energetic, and had more energy to do things.

Time flies and it's summer again. The science fiction film made by Xu Fangqing and Jiang Luofei was released during the graduation season and became an instant hit.

As an outstanding graduate of the school, Xu Fangqing took the stage to speak and thanked her family, school, teachers, and a series of people.

Her eyes met Ning Lingzhou's in the audience, and her smile was bright and charming.

She also wanted to thank Ning Lingzhou, but she couldn't say it now. She had to go back and tell her quietly.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her radiant, gentle and charming appearance in the audience. At that moment, she really wanted to rush up and give her flowers, hug her and kiss her.

But she couldn't. She could only watch her being surrounded by classmates taking graduation photos where others weren't paying attention.

Seeing those alphas approaching her one by one, she was so jealous that her fists clenched and she really wanted to drag them into the car and take them home.

After finally waiting for her to finish the party with her classmates, Ning Lingzhou asked Xin Duo to send her home and followed her all the way back home, looking at the drunken people.

Ning Lingzhou finally felt relieved. She picked up the person lying on the sofa and walked upstairs.

"Ning Lingzhou?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her with a smile on her face: "I'm so happy today. I still have a lot to say to you." "

Well, you go ahead and I'll listen."

Ning Lingzhou took her directly into the bathroom and poured water for her to bathe.

Xu Fangqing lay in the bathtub with her eyes closed, enjoying her service: "I really want to say thank you. Thank you for staying with me, pampering me, taking care of me, and loving me this year. Maybe at the beginning

I Marrying you was a mistake, but now I don't regret it. I feel very happy to have you by my side." Ning Lingzhou smiled and pinched her face: "The goddess that so many people like belongs to me alone.

I'm very happy too."

Hearing that she was a little jealous, Xu Fangqing happily put his arms around her neck: "Well, I'm yours alone, so you can do whatever you want." Ning Lingzhou asked

her He picked her up, wiped the water off and put her on the bed. Within two minutes, Xu Fangqing had fallen asleep.

She had a busy day today, and Ning Lingzhou understood it very well. She went to bed and hugged Xu Fangqing, kissing her forehead: "Good night, wife." In the middle of the night, Ning Lingzhou felt that the person in her arms woke up, and she sat

down Get up and bring her a drink from the water on the bedside table.

Xu Fangqing had a good sleep and felt much more energetic. After drinking water, she threw herself into Ning Lingzhou's arms and said coquettishly, "Where's my graduation gift?" Ning Lingzhou fell back as she threw her

. The cup in her hand fell on the carpet, and there was some water on her fingertips. She put it to Xu Fangqing's mouth and rubbed it, and Xu Fangqing took it into her mouth.

Ning Lingzhou had a smile on her face and her tone was a little dangerous: "Are you awake? Are you energetic?"

Xu Fangqing lit a fire on her body without saying anything. The air began to become hot and hot, and Ning Lingzhou's breathing became a little heavy. The alpha's possessiveness made it impossible for her to control herself from taking the initiative.

In just a moment, Xu Fangqing was pinned down.

Ning Lingzhou possessed her and chuckled in her ear: "Now, your graduation gift will serve you." It wasn't

until the sky turned white outside that the room became quiet.

Ning Lingzhou's service is considerate, comprehensive, comfortable and irresistible.

Xu Fangqing said no, but her body accepted it honestly.

After resting, Ning Lingzhou said he wanted to take her to take a bath, but she was unwilling to move. She just wanted to stick to the bed and sleep all day. She was too tired and consumed more energy than going to work and school to take care of patients.

Although Ning Lingzhou was very reluctant to let her get up, a phone call at nine o'clock in the morning made her get up.

Zhao Hui called to say that Tang Yuqian was going to give birth.

Xu Fangqing's squinted eyes immediately opened. She turned over to get dressed and shouted to Ning Lingzhou: "Hurry, hurry, hurry! Yuqian is going to give birth, come with me to the hospital!" The author has something to say: Xu

Fangqing

It's an alien. The tattoo usually has no effect. Only when the person is dead and there are other living creatures next to him, the tattoo will attack one last time. Normally, aliens are no different from ordinary people. Don't be afraid, hahaha.

When Xu Fangchen woke up, she suddenly became a mother, hahaha. This pair of CPs followed a crazy route of dribbling the ball.