81-82 END

81

Before filming a new movie, Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing were invited to shoot a set of fashion magazine covers.

It's Mid-Autumn Festival and the weather is starting to get cooler.

The two took several sets of photos indoors first, and then went out to take outdoor photos when it was almost sunset.

Xu Fangqing wore a camel-colored short windbreaker, a belt around her waist, and a pair of high boots under her long, round, white legs.

She wore a beret on her head, with her long light blond hair hanging down. One side of her hair was tucked behind her ear, revealing a diamond earring. Her face was painted with delicate and somewhat cold makeup, which made her look attractive and beautiful. .

Ning Lingzhou wore a long camel-colored windbreaker with a black shirt underneath, a pair of jeans, and a pair of short boots.

Her long, straight black hair was all tucked behind her ears, revealing her delicate face, which was also painted with cool makeup, making her look even colder than Xu Fangqing.

It was evening, Xu Fang was leaning in front of the car, holding a bag in one hand, raising her other hand to brush her wind-blown hair, and turned her head to look to the right.

Ning Lingzhou stood on her right side, with one hand in his pocket, his right foot bent on the wheel of the car, looking in the same direction as Xu Fangqing.

Behind them, the setting sun shone down, giving them a hazy yellow light, making them look full of atmosphere.

After the filming of this group, the two packed up and got into the cars sent by their respective companies.

After the two cars drove out, they took different roads and finally stopped at the same place.

Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing got out of the car at the same time, holding mooncakes and other gifts in their hands. They walked to the gate. Xu Fangqing glanced at the gate and suddenly became nervous: "What if your parents don't like me?" "

When she was in that world before, she had never worried about this problem. She didn't like scumbag A, so she didn't care whether her parents liked her or not.

But now that she loves Ning Lingzhou, she can't help but care about whether her family likes her.

Ning Lingzhou didn't lie to her and said that her parents would definitely like her. She said honestly: "My parents probably only like money. I If they can't make money, they won't even like me, so don't care so much about their opinions." Ning Lingzhou held Xu

Fangqing's hand and led her inside: "From now on, we two will live together. It doesn't matter what other people think, as long as you know my thoughts, that's enough." After

Ning Lingzhou said this, Xu Fangqing suddenly became less nervous.

If Ning Lingzhou lied to her and said that her family would definitely like her, Xu Fangqing might even try to please her family for her, fearing to make them unhappy.

Now that she didn't have to worry about what Ning Lingzhou's parents thought, Xu Fangqing suddenly felt a lot more relaxed, and even walked briskly.

Arriving at the door of the house, Ning Lingzhou knocked on the door, and Ning's mother's voice came from inside: "Coming! Coming!" Soon the door was opened, and Ning's mother was wearing an apron, apparently running out of the kitchen

.

"Hello, aunt." Xu Fangqing greeted with a sweet smile.

Ning's mother watched the video of the two participating in "Goddess' Private Kitchen" and naturally knew Xu Fangqing. A smile suddenly broke out on her face: "Hello Qingqing." Ning's mother greeted the two of them: "Come in, come in quickly, you

guys It's true, you're so polite when you go home for a meal and bring gifts."

Ning's mother took the gifts from their hands, put them on the cabinet on the side, and shouted inside: "Old Ning, Lingzhou They're back!"

Ning's father came out of the room, saw the two of them, and greeted them with a smile: "Come and sit down quickly. Your mother knows that you are coming back. She has cooked a lot of dishes and is waiting for you to come back for dinner." Xu

Fang Qing cleverly shouted: "Hello, uncle."

Ning's father smiled and nodded in response: "Hello, hello."

After the two of them came to the table, Ning's mother brought out the last steamed seabass and placed it in front of Ning Lingzhou. : "I made a special trip to the supermarket to buy live fish. I asked your dad to help kill it before you came back. It's fresh. Try it." Xu Fangqing took the chopsticks and looked at Ning Lingzhou, who said

The smile on his face suddenly faded.

Even Xu Fangqing knew that Ning Lingzhou didn't like steamed seabass.

But Ning's mother didn't know that. When she saw her eating two steamed sea bass on the show, she thought she liked it.

The conversation at the dinner table all revolved around Ning Lingzhou's work. All they cared about were whether the film they accepted was by a big director and a big production, whether it would be a hit, and how much money they could earn.

From the beginning to the end, there was not a word of concern for her, and they didn't even notice that Ning Lingzhou didn't pick up the steamed sea bass during the whole process.

In the past, Ning Lingzhou might still be secretly sad because her parents didn't care about her, but now she won't. She has Xu Fangqing to love her, and she no longer expects the love of her parents.

Speaking of the new drama they were about to shoot, both Ning's father and Ning's mother felt that the drama was not good and had no potential to be a hit. It was not as good as other dramas chosen by Sister Li, so Xu Fangqing asked Sister Li to find another one. Change.

Ning Lingzhou said: "What has been decided cannot be changed."

When she heard that she could not change, Ning's mother came up with another idea: "Otherwise, we can take on another movie and shoot the two at the same time. If this one doesn't work, the other one will be shot. I can make up for it."

Ning Lingzhou refused directly: "I don't like acting." "

I know acting is very tiring," Ning's mother persuaded her earnestly, "but it only takes a while to wait for two dramas. After the filming is over, you will feel much more relaxed. You can do whatever you want by then.

But now that you have thrown away such a good opportunity, it is hard to say whether you will encounter it later."

Ning's father agreed: "Yes. Ah, you see, you haven't filmed for so long, and you have almost had enough rest. Young people still need to have a fighting spirit, and they should strive for a better life in the future. Moreover, many actors who want to work in movies have not yet had the chance

. , since you have such a good opportunity, you should cherish it."

Ning Lingzhou realized that they really never considered from her perspective, even once for her sake and respected her choice.

Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, a day for family reunion. If Ning's mother hadn't called her to come home for dinner, she wouldn't have taken time out of her busy schedule to come back.

In her memory, she had not spent the Mid-Autumn Festival with her parents for many years.

During past festivals, when everyone else was rushing home, her parents would just let her stay busy with work instead of going home.

Ning Lingzhou was actually a little surprised when she received the call this year.

Although I don't really want to come back, I still have some expectations in my heart, hoping that the family can have a happy Mid-Autumn Festival.

But now, she just thinks it's funny, laughing at the fantasy she had before.

"Uncle and aunt."

Before Ning Lingzhou could speak, Xu Fangqing spoke first. She looked at Ning's father and Ning's mother seriously: "You may not like what I'm going to say next, but I still want to say it.

Lingzhou is your daughter, not a tool for you to make money.

You just want Lingzhou to take on more roles and make more money.

But she is also a person with flesh and blood and feelings. She will also be tired, feel uncomfortable, and also need you. I need your love.

Can you think about it for her from her perspective, respect her choice, and let her know that you still care about her and love her."

Ning's father and Ning's mother were speechless by Xu Fangqing's words. They looked at her blankly and then looked at Ning Lingzhou. After a while, Ning's father said: "Lingzhou is my only daughter. Of course I Of course I care about her, and of course I love her. Do you need to be an outsider to tell me?" "

She is not an outsider."

Ning Lingzhou looked at Xu Fangqing and said firmly: "She is my lover, my only lover."

" What did you say?"

Ning's mother stood up in surprise and looked between them: "You, you two...?" "

We are in love," Ning Lingzhou held Xu Fangqing's hand and looked up. Xiang Ning's mother said, "I will get married in the future."

"You're crazy!"

Ning's mother suddenly reached out and slapped Ning Lingzhou in the face, with a loud "snap" in the living room.

By the time she reacted, a red mark appeared on Ning Lingzhou's face. Her hands were shaking a little, but the anger in her heart covered up her reason: "I don't agree!" Ning's father slapped his chopsticks on the table: "

I I don't agree either."

Xu Fangqing looked at the red marks on Ning Lingzhou's face distressedly and gritted her teeth. If it were anyone else, she could fight with others for Ning Lingzhou, but the other party was her parents, she couldn't. Adding fuel to the fire.

Ning Lingzhou smiled and shook his head at her: "It's okay, it's okay."

Then she took Xu Fangqing and stood up: "You have never agreed to me doing anything, and I don't need your consent to do anything in the future. Don't worry, I will pay you the money you need on a monthly basis.

If there is nothing important in the future, I won't come back to make you upset."

After saying that, she took Xu Fangqing and walked to the door, saying goodbye to her father and mother. The boy panicked.

"What do you mean by that?"

Ning's mother followed her and asked, "Why don't you come back and make us upset? Your father and I are the only daughter, are you going to abandon us for this girl?" Ning

Ling Zhou stood there, raised his head and exhaled a long helpless breath, then turned to look at Ning's mother: "Why is it always someone else's fault when something happens? Don't you feel that you are at all wrong?" "What's wrong with us?

" ?"

Ning's mother pulled Ning's father and pointed at him: "Your father and I worked hard to raise you, gave you the best food and clothing, and sent you to college. How much money did you spend on your future? Now you have Now that you have gained fame, you blame us for being wrong?

We have devoted so much time, energy, and money to you. Is this how you repay us? Huh?"

At the end of the sentence, Ning Mu's eyes were red, with tears in her eyes. Tears, he glared at Ning Lingzhou angrily, then lowered his head and wiped away his tears: "Yes, your father and I want you to succeed so much that we may have ignored your feelings and made you feel wronged..."

" You also know that I have been wronged." Ning Lingzhou's eyes were also red. She tried hard not to cry and said calmly, "Yes, you raised me, provided me with education, and spent a lot of effort on my future. But is this the life I want?

Every time I make a choice, haven't I said what I think? Every time I say it, have you heard it?

In the end, it's not all you who make the decision, I am I have to accept it.

Yes, I was wrong. If I had known that our relationship would become so bad today, I should have risked everything to fight for the life I wanted." Ning's mother was also stunned by her words

. , she did not expect that she was dedicated to Ning Lingzhou, but in her opinion, it was all shackles and constraints.

Ning's mother closed her eyes and tears fell down her cheeks. She took a breath and nodded: "Okay, it's all my fault. From now on, you can do whatever you want. I will never care about you again."

Tears shone in Ning Lingzhou's eyes. She raised her head to prevent herself from falling. She turned around and led Xu Fangqing away quickly.

Hearing the sound of the door closing, Ning's mother turned around and saw the gifts they had brought back on the cabinet. One of them was her favorite moon cake.

In the past, when her family's conditions were not good, she wanted to eat but was reluctant to buy them. Later, when Ning Lingzhou made money, she would buy her this mooncake every year, and she would prepare gifts for her on many festivals.

Ning's mother suddenly discovered that the two of them had drifted apart since unknown time. She had forgotten what Ning Lingzhou liked, but Ning Lingzhou still remembered what she liked.

She refused to admit that she was wrong before. What mistakes could a parent make? Even if it was wrong, it was for her own good. She would understand in the future.

But thinking about it carefully, she was indeed wrong. She was already wrong when she ignored Ning Lingzhou's feelings.

Even the things that are good for her are wrong.

Ning's mother threw herself into Ning's father's arms and cried loudly: "I shouldn't have hit her, I shouldn't have said those words out of anger, I was wrong, I was wrong." "Okay, okay," Ning's father comforted her

. He said, "What kind of hatred can a family have? When she calms down, we can go to her door and apologize to her. Lingzhou is a soft-hearted child and will forgive us." After leaving the community, Xu Fangqing took the initiative to pick up

the After passing Ning Lingzhou's car keys, Xu Fangqing saw her eyes were red and wanted to cry but couldn't hold back. Xu Fangqing drove the car back home.

After returning home, Xu Fangqing held her in his arms and patted her back gently: "We're home. There's no one else. Cry if you want. Don't hold it back." Ning Lingzhou endured so

much It took a long time, but she still couldn't get over it. The pain was like a lump in her throat. When she heard Xu Fangqing's gentle comfort, she couldn't help it anymore, hugged Xu Fangqing and started crying.

Xu Fangqing patted her back gently without disturbing her. After her mood gradually recovered, he let go of her and gently wiped her tears: "Is it better if you cry?" Ning Ling Zhou nodded

. Nodding, feeling a little embarrassed: "I rarely cry like this."

"Crying is just a way of expressing emotions. Just like I cried in your arms before, you can also cry in my arms freely."

Xu Fang He kissed her face: "Although I hope you are happy, I don't want you to put away your emotions and force a smile. In front of me, you can be yourself to your heart's content, and you don't have to hide your joys, sorrows, and sorrows." Ning Lingzhou hugged

her He walked into his arms and hugged her tightly: "My mother is not right. I didn't abandon them for you. I didn't want to abandon them. I just don't feel lonely because you are by my side." "I know," Xu

Fang Qing raised his head and kissed the corner of her mouth, "Me too."

On the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival, fireworks were set off by the river in the distance, and the colorful fireworks lit up the room as they bloomed in the sky.

Ning Lingzhou asked Xu Fangqing if she wanted to see fireworks?

Xu Fangqing said she wanted to see it.

So Ning Lingzhou stood up and closed the curtains, then stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with Xu Fangqing in her arms.

Xu Fangqing placed her hands in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and opened the curtains to reveal only one head.

Ning Lingzhou hugged her from behind, kissed her neck, and her beautiful shoulder blades, all the way down to her waist, and kept moving her hands.

When the fireworks bloomed in the sky, Ning Lingzhou asked her: "Are the fireworks good-looking?" At

that moment, Xu Fang tilted her head and her body curved gracefully. She closed her lips tightly and was speechless. She just felt The sensations all over her body reached a peak somewhere like fireworks, and numbness bloomed throughout her body.

Seeing that she was about to lose her balance, Ning Lingzhou pulled over a stool. She sat on the stool and asked Xu Fangqing to sit with his back to her.

She opened the curtains further so they could both see the view and the reflection in the window.

They are facing the river here. They are in a high-rise building and can see the river view outside.

When the fireworks went off, Ning Lingzhou could see Xu Fangqing's expression on the window.

The usually pure and beautiful face was stained with crimson at this moment, and the big, bright, crystal-black eyes became as charming as silk. She bit her lips lightly to maintain the last trace of reason.

Ning Lingzhou loved every look of her.

In the past, she would not embarrass Xu Fangqing too much, but tonight she wanted to be a bad woman and wanted to lure Xu Fangqing to fall with her.