51-60

51

Ning Lingzhou let go of her, blinked, and looked at her innocently: "Don't you remember?" "Remember

what?"

Xu Fangqing grabbed the quilt and hugged her to her chest, pulling with her. Keep a distance and look at her warily.

"You had a nightmare last night," Ning Lingzhou climbed out of bed and lay on the floor. "I heard you screaming, and then I went to bed and patted your shoulders gently." She climbed onto the bed and continued:

"Then you turned over and got into my arms and hugged me."

She grabbed Xu Fangqing's hand and put it on her waist: "Just hug me tightly like this, I can't be as ruthless as you I pushed you away and you kept holding me. Then I got sleepy and fell asleep, and then you woke up, and that was it." Xu Fangqing didn't remember that she had a nightmare at all, and she didn't know what she was talking about.

Is it true or false, but now there is no point in worrying about how they slept together.

Xu Fangqing withdrew her hand, her face turned red, and her brows furrowed slightly: "You don't need to lay the floor here tonight." "Then

what if you have nightmares again at night?"

Xu Fangqing turned away and said, "No need. You care."

She slowly got out of bed. Ning Lingzhou saw her limping towards the bathroom and hurried over to help her: "Didn't you agree to let me make up for it? If you don't want to sleep with me so much, , I just won't go to your bed."

Xu Fangqing said nothing and let her help her into the bathroom to wash up.

After she finished packing, Ning Lingzhou called Qin Tian and asked her to bring breakfast, and then went into the bathroom to wash up.

During breakfast, Xin Duo rushed over, and her heart dropped completely when she saw Xu Fangqing safe and sound.

"You don't know. When I saw you missing the next day, I was so scared that I almost couldn't find you."

Xu Fangqing smiled and comforted her: "It's okay. Don't worry."

"The person who kidnapped you Have you caught them all?"

Xin Duo looked at Ning Lingzhou, who raised his head and said, "It's been taken care of."

Hearing Ning Lingzhou say this, Xin Duo felt relieved.

She lowered her head and looked at Xu Fangqing's feet: "How are you? Are your feet okay?"

Xu Fangqing moved her feet, then raised her feet and took a strange look: "It doesn't seem to be as serious as before." It's really strange,

yesterday It was still very painful, but after a good sleep I felt much better.

"Oh, by the way," Xin Duo remembered something, "Yesterday your mother called and said that your sister Fangchen was selected by the alliance army and will be training in the army in two days. She asked you to take Mr. Ning back with you as a family. Let's eat."

"Fangchen was selected by the army?"

Xu Fangqing frowned and clenched her hands unconsciously.

The alliance forces are responsible for protecting the safety of Lanxing and resisting alien invasion.

Over the years, the alliance has been randomly selecting alphas to join the army for training. Once an alpha enters the army, he cannot come out for at least two years. Casualties are common during this period, which is really too dangerous.

Xu Fangchen is still in college and her life has just started. How can she bear it if something happens to her? How can parents bear it?

Xu Fangqing didn't think too much. She looked at Ning Lingzhou: "Do you know anyone in the alliance?" Ning Lingzhou knew what she was worried about.

She stepped forward and held Xu Fangqing's hand and comforted: " Don't worry, wait until you ask Fangchen and see what she wants and then we can think of a solution. What if Fangchen wants to join the army?" Ning Lingzhou remembered that Xu Fangchen himself was willing to join the army in the original book, and he was still there

Gained military exploits when fighting against aliens.

Xu Fangqing's head was in chaos. She just wanted to go back quickly.

"Let's go home now."

Ning Lingzhou drove Xu Fangqing back to Xu's house. As soon as she arrived at the door of the house, she was anxious to open the door and get out of the car, not even caring about the pain in her feet.

Ning Lingzhou saw that she was uncomfortable walking, so he bent down and picked her up.

"It's faster than walking by yourself."

Xu Fangqing looked at her in surprise. What she wanted to say was swallowed by her. She just lowered her head and said softly: "Thank you." "You don't have to be so polite to me

. ," Ning Lingzhou looked down at her with a smile, "I'm happy to do anything for you." Zhao Hui

and Xu Dong'an saw them coming back and came out to greet them happily. Seeing Ning Lingzhou holding Xu Fangqing, Zhao Hui was worried Looking at her: "What's going on?"

Xu Fangqing explained, "I sprained my foot while practicing dancing. It will be fine if I rest for a while." "

Okay, it's fine," Zhao Hui's face was full of worry , "Fangchen was selected by the army. Neither your father nor I wanted her to go, but she wanted to go. I called you back because I wanted you to persuade her." Xu Fangqing glanced into the room:

" Where is Fangchen?"

Zhao Hui felt helpless and a little angry: "In her room, she is still young and doesn't know the seriousness of the matter, and she is still sleeping in." "Don't worry, I'll go check on her first

. ."

"Fang Qing."

Xu Dong'an stopped her: "Fang Chen has a stubborn temper. If she says something unpleasant, don't get angry with her." Xu Fangqing said funny: "

Dad, I can't do that."

Ning Lingzhou looked at it She had trouble climbing stairs, so I carried her upstairs.

This was her first time at Xu's house. She didn't know which room Xu Fangchen slept in. Xu Fangqing pointed to the room with a doll hanging on the door on the right: "This way." Xu Fangqing knocked on the door, but no one answered

. She opens the door.

Ning Lingzhou took her in and saw Xu Fangchen turned over, and asked irritably: "What are you doing so early in the morning?"

When she saw the person coming in clearly, Xu Fangchen suddenly became energetic: "Sister, Ling Sister Zhou, why are you here?"

She quickly got up, pulled her hair twice, and stood obediently.

Ning Lingzhou carried Xu Fangqing to the bed and sat down. Xu Fangchen saw her red and swollen ankles, climbed up on the bed and leaned over and asked, "Sister, why did your foot hurt?" "It's not a big problem if you hurt your foot while practicing dancing. It's you.

" ," Xu Fangqing took a long breath and said seriously: "I heard from my parents, do you want to go to the alliance army?" "

Yes."

Xu Fangchen nodded, pulled a pillow into his arms, and leaned on the bed to play He yawned, as if he hadn't woken up yet.

Xu Fangqing was worried for her: "Do you know that it is very dangerous to join the army? If you are not careful on the battlefield, you may die. What if you..." Xu Fangqing did not dare to think or speak

.

Xu Fangchen smiled nonchalantly: "But I have already chosen. According to the regulations,

I have to go. Besides, if I don't go, someone has to go. If everyone is afraid of death and is unwilling to defend the country, , how long can we last for the stable life now? Sister Lingzhou, do you think I am right?" "

You are right."

Ning Lingzhou had just finished speaking when she saw Xu Fang handing over an acting knife. He immediately changed his words and said: "But, you still have to listen to your family. Well, just like me, I will definitely listen to my wife."

He beat around the bush.

Xu Fangqing closed her eyes and remained silent.

The authority of the alliance force is higher than that of the country and individuals. The selected people must go to the army. If the selected people can choose to go or not, it is estimated that no one will be willing to do such dangerous things. National defense cannot How can the country be safe if it is strong?

It's not that Xu Fangqing doesn't know this truth, it's just that when her relatives meet, she can't help but selfishly hope that she won't go so that there will be no danger.

"Sister, don't worry, help me persuade my parents."

Xu Fangchen said with a smile: "Let them live a good life, and wait until I have made military exploits and come back to honor our ancestors." "

My parents don't care about you and honor our ancestors," Xu Fangchen Fang Qing said in a muffled voice, "My parents just hope that you can be healthy and safe."

Seeing that she had made up her mind, Xu Fangqing stopped trying to persuade her: "You can go, but remember, don't show off in everything. Always be alert, safety is the most important thing."

"I know," Xu Fangchen yawned, "Then if there is nothing else, I will go back to sleep again." "

You can still sleep!"

Xu Fangqing said. He passed a pillow and hit her: "Get up and have breakfast."

Xu Fangchen lay on the bed holding the pillow and acting coquettishly: "Don't be like this, my good sister, this is the last day I can sleep in." Xu Fangqing

thought She thought so. How could she sleep in such a leisurely manner after joining the army? She didn't insist and got up to go out.

Zhao Hui knocked on the door and came in: "Fangchen, there is a man named Tang Yuyao downstairs, saying he has something to do with you."

Tang Yuyao?

Xu Fangqing and Xu Fangchen looked at each other, what was she doing here?

In the living room, Tang Yuyao sat nervously on the sofa and explained her intention of coming here.

"Yuqian was also selected to join the army. Although she is an alpha, she has always been very squeamish. She will definitely not be able to bear the hard work of the army. We can't take care of her if she goes there. We are really worried and have no choice but to come here

. I'm looking for Fangchen. I would like to trouble you to take care of Yuqian when it's convenient for you in the army. Our whole family would be very grateful." Normally, Xu Fangchen would not want to talk to sisters Tang Yuyao, but now that I heard that Tang Yuqian is also going to join the army, it's

really There is some sympathy.

That squeamish alpha would cry whenever something happened, how could he possibly endure it in the army?

"It's hard to talk about things in the army, and I can't promise you now," Xu Fangchen looked at Tang Yuyao, "If I encounter something that I can lend my hand to, I will." Hearing what she said, Tang Yuyao could understand. After all

, When we get there, everyone has too much time to take care of themselves and it is really difficult to take care of others.

She was already satisfied if she was willing to reach out.

She bowed her head and thanked you politely: "Let me thank you first for Yuqian."

"I still have something to say to Fangqing," she looked at Xu Fangqing's red and swollen ankle, "I wonder if it's inconvenient for you?"

Xu Fangchen and Ning Ling Zhou Zhiqu stepped aside.

Tang Yuyao walked over and knelt down next to Xu Fangqing: "Are your feet okay?"

"It's okay," Xu Fangqing smiled and pulled her, "Just tell me what you have to say."

Tang Yuyao sat down next to her , a little uneasy: "Actually, there is no need to tell you, but I still want to say that I broke up with Qin Xi." Xu Fangqing was a little surprised and stunned for a moment: "What's wrong? Aren't you two good people?"

"

Probably It's because she doesn't love me," Tang Yuyao smiled self-deprecatingly, "In her heart, I am always an outsider. She...she has never forgotten you." If Xu Fangqing and Qin Xi had just broken up, Xu Fangqing

would Fang Qing may not be able to listen to Tang Yuyao's words so calmly, but now, time has passed and she no longer has feelings for Qin Xi.

She looked at Ning Lingzhou, who was standing aside chatting with Xu Fangchen, and smiled: "When you meet someone who is truly suitable for you, it is not difficult to forget someone." Tang Yuyao followed her gaze and looked over, Ning Lingzhou's figure

Zhuo Jue stood there, looking really charming.

The most important thing is that someone as glamorous as her is willing to be so kind to Xu Fangqing. Even an omega would be moved, right?

In comparison, Qin Xi is indeed too cowardly.

After sending Tang Yuyao away, Ning Lingzhou came over and asked Xu Fangqing: "What did she tell you?" Looking at

her worried eyes, Xu Fangqing deliberately looked like she was thinking: "She said she broke up with Qin Xi, and she also He said that Qin Xi has me in his heart. I'm wondering if I should get divorced quickly so that I can return to my original life." "Qin Xi is not worthy of you at all," Ning Lingzhou suddenly became excited and sat beside her and said anxiously,

" She can abandon you when you encounter difficulties and turn around to be with Tang Yuyao. It shows that this person is unreliable at all. Don't look back." "What divorce?" Zhao Hui heard the word divorce as soon as she walked

in

. He quickly put down the groceries he had just bought and walked up to them without even changing his shoes: "Were you talking about divorce just now?" Xu Fangqing and Ning Lingzhou looked at each other and said with a guilty conscience: "No, let's have a good time

. , how can we get divorced? You heard wrong."

"Yes," Ning Lingzhou put her arm around Xu Fangqing's shoulders: "Qingqing and I are getting along well, Mom, you heard wrong, we will not divorce."

" That's good." Zhao Hui breathed a sigh of relief, "Fangchen is enough for me to worry about. Fangqing, you and Lingzhou should be good, but you can't be willful. Don't be like those children who don't grow up and just divorce at the request of divorce." "Mom

. , don't worry, we will be fine."

Xu Fangqing was a little helpless and whispered: "We won't get divorced."

The author has something to say:

Good night~~