90-93 EXTRAS: XU FANGCHEN X TANG YUQIAN

90

Tang Yuqian did not expect Xu Fangchen to come looking for her.

Hearing someone knocking on the door, Tang Yuqian opened the door and saw Xu Fangchen standing outside. She opened her eyes wide and pointed at her with some uncertainty: "Why are you here?" "Take Zhile away without saying a word,

Do you want her to have no mommy?"

Seeing that Xu Fangchen didn't care about her at all and walked straight into the house, Tang Yuqian remembered that she was this kind of person.

She has a bad temper, has a quick temper, and speaks irritably. Apart from her good-looking face and occasional gentleness, Tang Yuqian doesn't even know what she likes about her. She is really a bastard.

Thinking that she was fine now, he didn't owe her anything.

Tang Yuqian also changed her previous gentleness, frowned, and pulled her impatiently: "Zhile is sleeping, don't make any noise." Xu Fangchen looked back at her, this is what

Tang Yuqian should be like, tempered and unhappy. Let's just say, I won't be accommodating or aggrieved.

She turned and walked towards the kitchen: "I'm thirsty, is there any water?"

Tang Yuqian followed her, frowning: "Why did you come to me? If you want to take Zhile away, I won't agree. "

Xu Fangchen opened the water, took a big sip, and looked at her: "If I want to grab it, can you stop me? Can you beat me?" Although they are both alphas, Xu Fangchen's physique is much better than Tang Yuqian's

. He is much taller than her.

When she was in the army, Xu Fangchen was ranked first in all trainings, and Tang Yuqian was usually among the last. She couldn't even eat when she was punished by the coach.

Probably when she was so hungry that she was dizzy, the buns that Xu Fangchen brought her made her fascinated, and she actually thought that Xu Fangchen was very good.

"You can give it a try," Tang Yuqian didn't give in. She held her head high, "At worst, the fish will die and the net will break." Xu Fangchen put the

mineral water bottle aside, suddenly grabbed her arm, pushed her against the refrigerator, and trapped her between her hands. He got closer and asked her, "We are dead, what should we do about Zhile?"

She had seen this face up close for more than a year. When he was lying quietly on the hospital bed, he looked gentle and obedient.

Unlike now, her big eyes were open, her long eyelashes were slightly upward, and her shadow was reflected in them.

Xu Fangchen had a smile that made people's hearts beat faster, but she still said ambiguous words in a gentle tone.

Tang Yuqian originally thought she could face her calmly, but her heartbeat was not obedient. It was beating very fast, and her hands unconsciously tightened the hem of her skirt. She couldn't bear to look at Xu Fangchen, so she looked away and frowned. Wrinkling tightly: "What do you want?"

Xu Fangchen withdrew his hand, stood up straight, and his expression became serious: "Let me take care of Zhile with you. If one day you find someone you like, go and Pursue your happiness."

It's still for Zhile, that's right, there is nothing else to talk about between them except Zhile.

Tang Yuqian secretly clenched her fists, took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly, looked at her, and said with a calm smile: "Okay, since you want to be responsible, please go and wash Zhile's clothes now. "

Xu Fangchen entered the bathroom and saw the baby's small clothes in the basin, which still smelled a bit.

She had never done anything like this before, and she frowned during the entire process of washing the clothes. When she finally finished washing the clothes, she let out a long breath.

Just after hanging the clothes, Zhile woke up.

Tang Yuqian went to coax her, and her tone was particularly gentle. When talking to Zhile, her eyebrows were curved, her face was full of smiles, and she was not impatient at all.

The baby is very cute and looks a lot like Xu Fangchen.

Tang Yuqian saw her standing at the door, picked up Zhile, walked over and asked her, "Do you want a hug?"

Xu Fangchen reached out to pick it up, but she didn't expect the baby to be so soft, and she was afraid of hurting her.

Zhile was very obedient when she held her hand and smiled at her. Xu Fangchen also laughed. It felt magical. Suddenly she became a mother and had such a lovely daughter.

Xu Fangchen moved into the guest room on the grounds of taking care of their mother and daughter.

Both of them were the eldest ladies in the family before, and they had never done housework or taken care of children.

The two persisted for three days and finally found a suitable confinement nanny and nanny.

With someone helping, the two of them had some free time, staring at each other at home, which was a bit embarrassing.

Therefore, Xu Fangchen went to learn the skills of holding and coaxing the child from the confinement nanny, while Tang Yuqian learned from the nanny how to prepare complementary foods for the child.

At nine o'clock in the evening, the confinement nanny and the nanny got off work. When they went to work, Xu Fangchen went to comfort Zhile when she cried. When she was hungry, Tang Yuqian went to make milk powder.

After Zhile drank the milk, she pooped again. Xu Fangchen went to clean her up. After coaxing her back, they were both very sleepy.

Xu Fangchen returned to the room and just lay down when she heard Zhile's cry and suddenly woke up.

Then she went to Tang Yuqian's room to coax the child. After coaxing her, she went back to her room to sleep. It felt like the child woke up again before she fell asleep. This happened over and over again throughout the night, and she barely slept at all.

Finally, after the nanny and confinement nanny went to work during the day, Xu Fangchen felt that she was saved and hurried back to her room to sleep.

After a while, the door to the room was opened, and Xu Fangchen woke up suddenly: "What's wrong? Did Zhile cry?" She turned around and saw Tang Yuqian standing at the door holding a pillow: "Mother-in-law is coaxing Zhile in the room, I'll come over to catch up on her sleep

. ."

After she finished speaking, she walked towards Xu Fangchen, and Xu Fangchen quickly moved her position and asked her to lie down.

The two of them were a little uncomfortable at first, but they were so sleepy that they both fell asleep after a while. After that, they let themselves go and completely forgot that there was another person on the bed.

When the two of them were awakened by the nanny's knock on the door, they suddenly woke up when they saw each other's faces so close to each other and their hands and feet intertwined with each other.

Tang Yuqian subconsciously pushed Xu Fangchen, who pulled her out of bed.

Now it was good, Tang Yuqian fell directly on Xu Fangchen's body, their eyes met, and they almost kissed.

Xu Fangchen had a faint smile on her lips, put her hands behind her head, and looked at her calmly: "How long are you going to keep pressing on me?" Tang Yuqian came back to her senses and quickly got up with a blushing face: "Who, who

? I asked you to pull me? I deserve it."

Xu Fangchen got up and slowly took off her pajamas: "You came to my bed to sleep, pushed me out of bed, pressed me on top of me, and you said I deserved it? Can you please be reasonable?" Tang Yuqian turned around

. He glared at her: "I'm unreasonable, you, you, you... why are you taking off your clothes?"

"Changing clothes?"

Xu Fangchen naturally took the skirt and put it on. Seeing her covering her eyes, she said amusedly: "You are so Why are you surprised? It's not like you haven't seen it before."

Having said that, at that time she was lying down unable to move, and Tang Yuqian took off her clothes to take care of her, which was completely different from the sultry situation now.

Tang Yuqian was too lazy to tell her anymore and simply left the room.

After a while, both of them changed their clothes and went out to eat. Neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere was a bit dull.

In the afternoon, the two played with Zhile for a while, and she fell asleep again. They had nothing to do, so Xu Fangchen suggested going to the movies.

Tang Yuqian hasn't been to a movie for a long time since she was pregnant and had a baby, and taking care of Xu Fangchen.

When Xu Fangchen mentioned it, Tang Yuqian was immediately moved: "Okay."

So the two of them quickly bought movie tickets, told their confinement nanny and nanny to take care of Zhile, and then went out to watch a movie.

It seemed that this was the first time the two of them had gone to the movies since they met, and for some reason they felt like they were dating.

The movie was chosen by Xu Fangchen. It is a romantic literary film full of youthful pain, from falling in love in adolescence to later separation, and then to an unexpected reunion, where two wounded hearts are tightly linked to each other again.

Someone burst into tears in the cinema. I don't know which scene or sentence touched her sad memories.

Tang Yuqian also had tears in her eyes, but she didn't cry.

After leaving the cinema and walking for a long time, the two of them didn't speak.

The last scene of the movie is when the two reunited and then parted ways.

They walked together for a long time without speaking, fearing that it would embarrass the other person if they opened their mouth to try to stay, fearing that the other person's intentions were different from theirs, and fearing that there would be no future even if they expressed their intentions.

Then they said goodbye with a smile, turned around, and walked farther and farther, faster and faster. However, after stopping, when they saw each other turning around, their faces burst into smiles, and they ran towards each other again, hugging each other tightly in the heavy snow. .

People who love each other always understand each other no matter how long it has been.

so good.

Tang Yuqian suddenly felt even more disappointed when she thought of this.

The person she likes is right next to her, but that person doesn't like her.

"Xu Fangchen."

Tang Yuqian stopped and looked at her. Under the street lamp, Xu Fangchen's eyes still looked clear and bright, without any different emotions.

"Yes."

She responded softly, her eyes falling on her: "What's wrong?"

Tang Yuqian's nose suddenly felt a little sore, and she had the courage to ask: "Is it really just because you are happy that you came to me?"

She thought in her heart Some were looking forward to Xu Fangchen's answer, but some were afraid of her answer.

This feeling of being completely pulled by Xu Fangchen made her feel flustered: "Forget it, I just asked casually."

She walked forward quickly, wanting to avoid the disappointing answer.

Before she fell in love with Xu Fangchen, she would never run away. If she encountered a problem, she would just solve it, or face it calmly, just like going to the alliance army. She would just face it calmly.

But after falling in love with Xu Fangchen, she didn't know what to do when she encountered a problem related to her. She looked forward to it while avoiding it.

Xu Fangchen looked at the slim figure in front of him and was suddenly stunned.

Of course she came to Tang Yuqian not just because of Zhile.

But it wasn't entirely because of Tang Yuqian, she just wanted to give each other a chance.

If, if they get along well with each other and fall in love with each other, then marriage will be a matter of course.

If they still can't get along, no regrets, at least they tried.

Xu Fangchen caught up with Tang Yuqian, grabbed her arm, pulled her over, looked at her seriously and said seriously: "I came to you not just because of Zhile." After getting the answer she wanted, Tang Yuqian suddenly wanted to cry

. .

Xu Fangchen's eyes were red when she saw her, and she gently pulled her into her arms and held her, like coaxing a child, patting her back: "Maybe, we can try to start over, and I will learn to love you, Aizhi Happy.

For one year, if we fall in love with each other after one year, we will get married.

If... we fail to fall in love with each other, the choice is still yours to get married or leave."

Tang Yuqian suddenly fell in her arms She started crying and kept beating her shoulders.

What Xu Fangchen, a bastard, didn't know was that for Tang Yuqian, the choice was never in her hands, she was the one being led away.

That night, after coaxing Zhile twice, Xu Fangchen simply climbed into Tang Yuqian's bed.

Tang Yuqian was startled, and then she felt Xu Fangchen leaning over. She lay flat and didn't dare to move.

Xu Fangchen's warm breath came to her ears, and she whispered in her ear: "I'm too lazy to run around, how about I just sleep here?" Tang Yuqian didn't speak, but slowly turned over and faced her back

.

She really suspected that Xu Fangchen flirted with her on purpose, but there was no evidence, so she had to let out a long breath.

A hand suddenly hugged her waist, and then she was pulled back, her back pressed against her soft body.

Xu Fangchen was already very sleepy and asked in a daze: "Is it okay?"

"Okay."

Tang Yuqian's voice was a little hoarse when she opened her mouth.

She thought Xu Fangchen hugged her unconsciously, and wanted to move away from Xu Fangchen's arms, but unexpectedly, she pulled her into her arms again and hugged her tighter.

Tang Yuqian: "!!!"