21-30

21

Ning Lingzhou didn't like Scumbag A when he was reading, so naturally he wouldn't remember some of her habits.

Hearing Lu Xinyou ask this, she paused in cutting the steak and her head turned rapidly.

Realizing that Xu Fangqing was looking over, Ning Lingzhou raised a helpless smile: "I was hospitalized before and had an infusion in my left hand. Now it still hurts and I can't use it." Only then did Lu Xinyou notice her left wrist

. There was a band-aid on her skin. Her skin was very white, and the black spots next to the band-aid were clearly visible.

Ning Lingzhou had participated in the army's military training. Her physical fitness has always been very good. She rarely catches a cold all year round, let alone infusions.

"What did you do?"

Lu Xinyou frowned slightly and asked in concern: "Why did you get the infusion?" Ning

Lingzhou was afraid that Xu Fangqing would think of what happened that night again, so she said vaguely: "Every little thing is over. "

As she spoke, she fed the cut steak to Xu Fangqing's mouth: "How about a taste of me?"

Her movements were natural and her tone was intimate, as if they were really lovers.

Xu Fangqing was stunned for a moment and turned to look at her. The sun shone on the curtains, and some warm yellow tones filtered through and lined Ning Lingzhou's fair face, adding a bit of gentle beauty to her.

They knew Ning Lingzhou was acting, but her acting skills were so realistic that Xu Fangqing was in a daze.

She opened her mouth slightly and took the steak into her mouth. After slowly swallowing it, she asked doubtfully, "Does it taste the same as mine?" "Yes, it's the same

."

Ning Lingzhou had an ambiguous smile on his face.

Only then did Xu Fangqing realize that she had been teased.

Not to be outdone, she cut a large piece of steak and fed it to Ning Lingzhou's mouth: "Reciprocity." Ning Lingzhou

looked at the steak in front of her, which was three fingers wide and two fingers long. She had to open her mouth as big as an egg. Take it completely into your mouth.

She looked at Xu Fangqing and saw that she was waiting to see her show.

Really naughty.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her intently with a smile on his face, then opened his mouth and gently took a corner of the steak.

It was clearly a simple action, but when she did it slowly and slowly, it actually seemed like a deliberate seduction.

Xu Fangqing's heartbeat quickened when she saw her, and her eyes averted unconsciously.

Ning Lingzhou took the fork from Xu Fangqing's hand. She only ate a little and put it on her plate. She then brought Xu Fangqing's plate over and said, "If you want me to cut it for you, just go ahead." Let's face it, Xinyou is not an outsider, so there is no need to be shy in front of her." It was

okay if Ning Lingzhou didn't say anything, but it seemed like she did it on purpose.

Xu Fangqing was even more embarrassed, her face turned red immediately, her big eyes were innocent and shining, her lips were slightly pursed, making her look even more delicate.

Seeing the two people showing affection like no one else, Lu Xinyou gave up some thoughts that they were not real wives.

She put down her knife and fork, pretended to be angry and said, "That's enough for you. You have no one to bully me, right?" Ning Lingzhou lowered her head and concentrated on cutting the steak for Xu Fang. She took the time to glance at Lu Xinyou and said with a smile, "I like you.

" There are so many people. If you want to find someone to get married, are you still worried about not having a partner?" "

Getting married is so troublesome," Lu Xinyou took a sip of red wine, "Meeting parents, preparing for the wedding and so on, it gives me a headache just thinking about it. But, you

guys I was quite surprised that we didn't have a big banquet and entertain guests when we got married." "Before, I

was thinking that Qingqing had not graduated yet, so a big banquet would not be appropriate. When Qingqing graduates and finds a suitable opportunity, I will give it to her. Qingqing is planning a grand wedding."

Ning Lingzhou placed the cut steak in front of Xu Fangqing, leaned closer and whispered in her ear with a smile: "What others have, we Qingqing also want. Yes."

These gentle and doting words penetrated into his ears. Xu Fang tilted his head and met her eyes. His eyes fell into her smiling eyes, like a whirlpool that lured her into sinking.

She stood up in a panic: "Sorry, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Go," Ning Lingzhou's voice was gentle, as if coaxing a child, "Slow down, don't fall."

Her eyes kept following. He looked at Xu Fangqing's back until he couldn't see it anymore, then he looked away.

Turning around, she saw Lu Xin looking at her with a smile: "Look at how energetic you are, baby. You want to put your eyes on her. Are you really falling for her?" "No," Ning Lingzhou thought of Xu Fangqing's shy behavior just now

. He couldn't help but laugh, "She broke into my heart." "

Oh my god, oh my god," Lu Xinyou couldn't laugh or cry, "Someone come and save me, I'm going to be suffocated to death by the sour smell of your love." Now."

Ning Lingzhou was also amused: "It's rare for me to be serious, so please stop making fun of me."

This is true.

Since she broke up with Zhao Jinxi five years ago, she has been a completely different person, falling in love and breaking up all the time.

There is an element of anger with Zhao Jinxi, and it seems that he is competing with himself.

But no matter what, this is not a good thing for her or others.

Now that she has finally found the love of her heart again and is willing to settle down, it can be considered a good start.

"Congratulations then," Lu Xinyou clinked the glasses with her, "I want to wish you and Xu Fangqing a happy marriage, but I think she...don't blame me for speaking frankly, she doesn't seem to be open to you yet. Open your heart."

"I know," Ning Lingzhou took a sip of red wine, "As long as she is by my side, there is still a chance." "Do you mean it has to be

her?"

Lu Xinyou was a little unbelievable.

Ning Lingzhou smiled and nodded: "Yeah."

Not only to survive, Ning Lingzhou found that she really liked Xu Fangqing more and more, so her kindness to her came from the heart and there was no pretense. , and more sincere.

Xu Fangqing hurriedly hid in the toilet. She poured a handful of cold water on her face to wake herself up.

It's all acting, Ning Lingzhou is acting.

No matter how realistic Ning Lingzhou's acting was, she had to distinguish clearly and not get too involved in the drama, which would injure herself.

But the heartbeat cannot fool myself.

She looked at her slightly embarrassed appearance in the mirror, feeling annoyed that she was still too young and was shaken by some of Ning Lingzhou's words.

Why don't we hold a grand wedding for her after she graduates? She wants to have everything that others have.

It's just a joke, it can't be taken seriously, it can't be taken seriously.

Her makeup was all gone, so Xu Fangqing simply took two more handfuls of cold water to wash her face.

People are soberer and firmer in their hearts. No matter what Ning Lingzhou says, don't think too much or waver.

She took a tissue from her bag to wipe the water off her face, and then touched up her makeup to make herself look the same as when she first came in.

When she returned to the restaurant, she was almost reaching her seat when she noticed a woman standing next to their table.

The seats in the restaurant are partitioned, and they sit in the corner by the window, which is relatively hidden.

Xu Fang looked at the woman's figure, still a little familiar. It wasn't until she heard her speak that she confirmed it was Zhou Ying'er.

Why is she here?

Xu Fang hid in the partition next to her and did not go over.

"Director Lu, I heard that a role in your new play "Jade Pearl Journey" has not yet been decided?"

Zhou Ying'er's tone was soft and charming: "Do you think... I, can I do it?"

She relied on Youtian Tu With the support of the boss, Liu Lin was asked to negotiate for the role she wanted. She never approached the director in person, and she was always arrogant and domineering outside. She was rarely so humble.

Lu Xinyou didn't care what background she had. Seeing that she was wearing heavy makeup and wearing very revealing clothes, she didn't know and thought that their Diyi Hotel had developed some ulterior business.

She frowned: "Who are you?"

Zhou Ying'er knew that Lu Xinyou had always been aloof. Seeing her asking her, she said attentively: "I am from Tiantu Entertainment, and my name is Zhou Ying'er." Her tone was lighter, delicate, and sounded very

... Pretentious.

Ning Lingzhou was watching the show and didn't intend to speak.

She heard that Zhou Ying'er from Tiantu Entertainment was the one who bullied Xu Fangqing yesterday?

Ning Lingzhou regained some energy, looked Zhou Ying'er up and down, leaned on the back seat, and said with a smile: "Teacher Lu, it seems that you are not doing well lately, can anyone get in front of you?" Lu Xinyou listened

. Seeing the intention of her words towards Zhou Ying'er, she also laughed: "Why didn't you say that your Diyi Hotel's business was not doing well, and anyone could be let in?" Zhou Ying'er didn't notice Ning Lingzhou at first, but listened to

them Diao looked at her.

She had only heard of Ning Lingzhou in the news earlier, and when she looked at the photos, she thought she had plastic surgery to make her look so good-looking.

Now that I have seen this deity with my own eyes, I realize that my vision is not high enough to reach Ning Lingzhou.

Her beauty is natural and pure, and her noble and cool temperament is unparalleled. Looking at the alphas in Xinghai City, apart from Lu Xinyou in front of her, there are probably not many who can compare with her.

I really don't know what kind of omega can be worthy of Ning Lingzhou.

However, I heard that Ning Lingzhou often changes girlfriends, and each girlfriend has a different style.

Maybe she likes herself like this?

Zhou Ying'er, Mary Su, suddenly burst into confidence, imagining that Ning Lingzhou fell in love with her, and then asked Lu Xinyou to give her the role of the female lead and lift her up to the sky.

As she thought about it, she felt like Ning Lingzhou had fallen in love with her. She sat next to Ning Lingzhou, with a gentle smile and a coquettish tone: "Mr. Ning has never seen me before, and it's normal that he doesn't know me." Xu Fangqing looked through the gap

. Zhong saw Zhou Ying'er sitting next to Ning Lingzhou. She didn't restrain her charming energy at all, completely exposing her seductive temperament.

When she saw Ning Lingzhou not moving for a long time, she became nervous. If Ning Lingzhou dared to confront Zhou Ying'er... Xu Fangqing suddenly felt very concerned and wanted to rush up and tell Zhou Ying'er that Ning Lingzhou had a wife

.

Thinking of this, Xu Fangqing suddenly came back to her senses. What was she thinking?

Are you jealous?

Impossible, she didn't like Ning Lingzhou, how could she be jealous for her?

The reason why she was so irritable was because of Zhou Ying'er.

Yes, it must be because Zhou Yinger is so annoying.

She was so shameless, hooking up with Tiantu's boss, and now she's hooking up with Ning Lingzhou.

How come you can't get around Ning Lingzhou even though you go around and around?

Xu Fangqing was so upset that she turned around and ran out.

Ning Lingzhou heard the noise, turned around and saw Xu Fangqing's back through the gap, thinking that she might have misunderstood something.

"Give way!"

She pushed Zhou Ying'er out of the way, got up and chased after her.

There will be no update tomorrow, but it will be updated on Tuesday night and will be updated in the early morning of Wednesday.