41-50

41

Listening to the breathing coming from the other side, Ning Lingzhou had a feeling that the other party should be Zhao Jinxi.

She didn't speak or hang up. She put her phone on the table and put it on speakerphone, waiting for Zhao Jinxi to speak.

After a while, Zhao Jinxi seemed to have calmed down, and her tone was gentle and cautious: "Lingzhou, I'm sorry to bother you." "

What's the matter with you looking for me?"

Ning Lingzhou's tone was neither cold nor cold. Hot, just a casual question.

"It's nothing important. I just want to apologize to you. I was drunk last night and I seemed to have done something to embarrass you. I hope it didn't cause any trouble to you." "It doesn't matter, I've already coaxed my wife

. "

Hearing what she said, Zhao Jinxi didn't speak for a long time.

After waiting for a while, Ning Lingzhou asked: "Is there anything else?"

Zhao Jinxi summoned up the courage and asked tentatively: "Lingzhou, are you really married?"

Ning Lingzhou's voice was very calm. : "Do I need to send you the marriage certificate?"

Zhao Jinxi panicked all of a sudden, and her voice changed a little.

"No, I didn't mean that. I was just, I was just a little surprised. I thought we still had a chance." "

Jin Xi."

When Ning Lingzhou called her name, Zhao Jinxi burst into tears. When she came out, she thought Ning Lingzhou still had feelings for her.

When Ning Lingzhou heard that she seemed to be crying, he sighed softly and chose a tactful way: "The past will never happen again. You have a bright future now, and I already have a lover. I am very happy." I love her and don't want her to get hurt, can you understand?"

Zhao Jinxi cried even more sadly when she heard what she said. She squatted on the ground holding her phone and sobbing uncomfortably.

Ning Lingzhou was her first love, and even after so many years of separation, she never let her go.

It was as if Ning Lingzhou had become a part of her life, and when she couldn't see her, she was full of motivation when she thought about her.

As soon as he saw her, he couldn't help but be attracted by her every move, and his eyes would look at her as if he couldn't control it.

She has been in love with Ning Lingzhou for eight years from college to now.

Finally, she was worthy of Ning Lingzhou, but suddenly there was someone else beside her.

She said that she loved the girl named Xu Fangqing and didn't want her to be hurt, so there would be no possibility for them again.

Zhao Jinxi's heart suddenly felt as if it had been hollowed out, and sadness filled the place that originally belonged to Ning Lingzhou.

Qin Tian called Ning Lingzhou and told her about Zhao Jinxi's situation.

"You drive her back."

After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou let out a long sigh. This was all she could do.

Seeing that it was almost noon, Ning Lingzhou called Xu Fangqing but no one answered. She called Xin Duo again and the call was answered quickly.

"Is Qingqing still in class?" Ning Lingzhou asked.

"About noon, her roommate called and said that she knew about your relationship and asked Fang Qing to go back and give her an explanation. Didn't she tell you?" "Okay, I understand." After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou

said

again Call Xu Fangqing.

This time he picked it up quickly, and Shi Le's cold voice came from the other side: "Ning Lingzhou, right? Qingqing is in my hands now. If you want to find her, come to our apartment. By the way, you are the only one Come."

After Shi Le said this, he hung up the phone, not giving Xu Fangqing a chance to speak.

She pointed at Xu Fangqing with her mobile phone and said in a circle: "Xu Fangqing, you can do it. You got married quietly, but you still married Ning Lingzhou. What do you think? She would

rather Don't you know who Lingzhou is?

The speed at which she changes girlfriends can't even be matched by a spaceship, right?

It can be seen that she is more carefree than cauliflower. Why are you so confused, Qingqing? "

If it hadn't been for last night ? Her brother went to Zhao Jinxi's wedding banquet. At the banquet, he heard Ning Lingzhou personally say that they were married. Her brother couldn't believe it.

Her brother had met Xu Fangqing but was not familiar with them, so he told Shi Le about this when he asked Shi Le for a photo.

If she hadn't heard her brother say it with her own ears, Shi Le would never have believed that Xu Fangqing actually married Ning Lingzhou.

How could it be possible for two people who are incomparable to each other?

But thinking back carefully, there seems to be traces to follow.

Shi Le remembered that one night, Xu Fangqing asked her to pick her up at the Diyi Hotel. At that time, a crazy woman came out to stop Xu Fangqing, but it was Ning Lingzhou who saved her.

Although she felt strange at that time, she didn't think about it at all. Who knew that the two of them were already married.

When she heard the news, she was going down the stairs. She was so shocked that she almost slipped and fell down the stairs.

Seeing that Shi Le was angry and worried about her, Xu Fangqing held her shoulders, sat her down on the sofa, and then poured her a glass of water.

"Come on, come on, Miss Shi Le, can you calm down?"

Shi Le said for a long time but her mouth was dry. She picked up the cup and took a big sip. She put the cup down and frowned: "I'm not angry, I'm worried. You. Ning Lingzhou is not a lover. She is not worthy of you." "

But we are already married."

Xu Fangqing said before she could speak: "Listen to me first."

Shi Le was about to speak when he heard When she said this, her arrogance suddenly weakened, and she leaned on the sofa: "You tell me."

Xu Fangqing slowly recounted the time when her family was facing bankruptcy, Qin Xi broke up with her, and Ning Lingzhou asked her to get married. Finished talking to her.

In the past, Xu Fangqing still felt uncomfortable when thinking about these things. It was probably because times had changed and her mood was different from the past. Speaking of it now, it felt like an understatement, as if a long time had passed.

"I'm sorry Qingqing," Shi Le hugged her into his arms, "I didn't know you were in such difficulty during that time, and I blamed you for not staying with me." "I didn't tell you, of course you don't know."

Xu

Fang Qing smiled softly and patted her on the back: "Are you still angry now?"

"You are angry."

Shi Le sat back on the sofa and said angrily: "Qin Xi is so useless, he is in such a difficult situation like you." Sometimes I backstab you, which means you have a good temper. If it were me, I would definitely beat her on the head, no matter who she is." "It's all over," Xu Fangqing said with a smile, "I don't care about her anymore.

"

"Really?"

Shi Le looked at her and saw that the smile on her face didn't look forced. Her brows furrowed again: "Oh my god, you must have fallen in love with Ning Lingzhou, right? Oh my god. Ah, she is a more dangerous woman than Qin Xi."

Xu Fangqing raised her eyebrows and said, "How dangerous is it?"

"I can eat you dry and wipe you clean without spitting out your bones."

Shi Le suddenly came closer and looked at Xu Fang Qing narrowed her eyes slightly: "By the way, are you marked for life?"

"No, how is that possible?"

Xu Fangqing suddenly became excited: "We, we don't have the same room at all."

"Huh?"

Shi Le sat back on the sofa, his expression disappointed for a moment, and then became a little intriguing.

She touched her face, glanced at Xu Fangqing, and whispered, "You've never heard of Ning Lingzhou." "No,

where did you think you were?"

Xu Fangqing's face suddenly turned red. Somewhat embarrassedly said: "She, it's not that she can't do it, it's because I don't want to, so she respects my wishes." "

Oh..."

Shi Le breathed a long sigh of relief: "I thought she couldn't do it, this kind of alpha can No way."

Xu Fangqing couldn't laugh or cry: "What you focus on is really strange." "

It's normal, right? The alpha aspect is related to you for the rest of your life, so you can't ignore it." "

Okay, stop this dangerous topic. Let's go."

As soon as Xu Fangqing finished speaking, the phone rang. When she picked it up, she heard Ning Lingzhou say that she was already downstairs. She stood up and said, "Wait a moment, I'll pick you up." Shi Le yelled next to the phone

. He shouted: "What are you going to pick up? Let her come up by herself."

Xu Fangqing couldn't laugh or cry, and felt helpless: "The guard will not let her in."

Shi Le said loudly into the phone: "Then let her stay upstairs. Just wait for me to clean up the house before you come in."

Xu Fangqing took a look at the house and said, "It's very tidy, what else needs to be tidied up?"

Seeing Xu Fangqing making trouble, Shi Le was so anxious that she put Xu Fangqing into the house. Fang Qing took her cell phone and hung up: "Oh, are you really not willing to let her wait at all?" Xu Fangqing smiled guiltily: "No, I just don't think it's necessary." Seeing Shi Le huffing

,

she Pulling Shi Le to sit down on the sofa: "Okay, okay, I will listen to you, I will listen to you." The two of them sat on the sofa and waited. After three minutes, Xu

Fangqing asked: "Can you go down now?"

Shi Le was looking at her phone without raising her head: "What are you in a hurry for? Let her wait."

Xu Fangqing lowered her head and sent a message to Ning Lingzhou: "Have you parked the car?"

"Parked."

"Oh, we may have to wait a while before we can come down."

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs."

After another five minutes, Xu Fangqing couldn't sit still any longer. She stood up and said, "I'll go down and pick you up." Let her."

Before Shile could react, Xu Fangqing hurried out the door.

When she went downstairs, she saw Ning Lingzhou standing at the door holding a bouquet of flowers. Her heart was beating fast.

When she arrived at the door, she asked the guard to let Ning Lingzhou in. She said coquettishly, "Why are you buying flowers?" "I bought them if I wanted to give them to

you."

The bouquet was very large, and Ning Lingzhou helped her hold it.

Seeing that she was still holding fruit in her hand, Xu Fangqing wanted to help her get it.

Ning Lingzhou smiled and avoided it: "This is my chance to show off in front of your friends. I can't give it to you."

Xu Fangqing said funny: "Okay, okay, I won't compete with you."

All the way upstairs, Xu Fangqing said Fang Qing suddenly thought of something. She grabbed Ning Lingzhou before entering the door and said, "What if, I mean what if, later my friend says something that makes you unhappy, or does something that makes you unhappy?" Can you just be patient and stop arguing with her?"

"She makes things difficult for me because she cares about you," Ning Lingzhou said with a smile, "Don't worry, I won't argue with her."

Xu Fangqing He breathed a sigh of relief, opened the door and entered the house.

Shi Le was still sitting on the sofa. When she saw Ning Lingzhou coming, holding a bouquet of flowers and a bag of fruit, she stood up and said, "Qingqing, I'm hungry. Let's go out to eat." The two of them

. Shi Le had just finished changing her shoes and was about to go out. Xu Fangqing looked at Ning Lingzhou and tried her best to smile.

"Let's go, what do you want to eat?"

Ning Lingzhou said, "I'm treating."

"Of course it's your treat."

Shi Le changed his shoes, took the small bag and walked in front of Xu Fangqing's arm, completely ignoring Ning. Lingzhou.

Xu Fangqing tried her best to smooth things over and asked Shi Le with a smile: "What do you want to eat?" "

Let's go eat crayfish. I know there is a crayfish shop that is very ecological, fresh and tastes good."

"Okay," Ning said. Lingzhou stepped forward and walked with Xu Fangqing, "I want to eat crayfish too." After driving

for half an hour and arriving at the restaurant Shi Le mentioned, Xu Fangqing and Ning Lingzhou stood under the blazing sun, looking at a group of people. A large lotus pond is in a daze.

"Do you still want to catch crayfish by yourself?"

Xu Fangqing was wearing a sun hat and sun protection all over her body, but even so, it was still too hot.

She raised her head and glanced at the midday sun. It was so big and scorching that the heat on the ground was almost forming waves.

She suggested: "It's so sunny, let's eat at another restaurant."

"Who asked you to catch it?"

Shi Le used a small fan to blow her air. Seeing that the staff had finished fixing the boat, she looked at Ning Ling's boat and said : "Isn't there an alpha next to you?"

It was clear that he was deliberately trying to torment Ning Lingzhou. Just as Xu Fangqing was about to speak, Ning Lingzhou took her hand: "It's okay, I'll catch it for you."

She said and got on the boat. The staff slid the boat out and shuttled through the lotus pond.

When Ning Lingzhou saw the lotus pods, she picked a few for Xu Fangqing. When she arrived at the place where she caught crayfish, the staff helped her lower the net.

Ning Lingzhou was sitting on the boat and saw crayfish resting on aquatic plants in the clear water. She reached out to catch them and was lucky enough to catch them.

She happily stood up and waved in the direction of Xu Fangqing: "Qingqing, I caught a lobster!"

Xu Fangqing was waiting anxiously under the awning on the shore with a fan blowing on. When she heard Ning Lingzhou's shout, She stood up and saw Ning Lingzhou as happy as a child.

She shouted loudly: "Be careful, don't fall into the water."

Although there were staff around her, Xu Fangqing still felt uneasy.

Ning Lingzhou couldn't swim. If she fell into the water, she would be unable to save her even if she tried to save her from such a long distance and with so many lotus leaves.

After waiting for more than half an hour, the staff collected the nets they had lowered before, along with the nets lowered by Ning Ling's boat, and filled a basket full of crayfish.

Ning Lingzhou happily held the lotus pod in one hand and the crayfish in the other, and shouted to Xu Fangqing: "Qingqing, we collected a big basket." When they arrived at the shore, Shi Le saw that she was having a lot of fun

. , pointed to a lotus and said to her: "Mr. Ning, can you help me pick that lotus?"

Xu Fangqing said worriedly: "It's so far away, the boat can't pass."

"It's okay, the water is not deep, I can go down and pick it. ."

Ning Lingzhou got off the boat as she spoke. Her white feet became dirty as soon as she stepped into the mud. Xu Fangqing frowned tightly and saw the small thorns on the lotus leaves scratched her fair skin. arms.

Xu Fangqing's heart skipped a beat: "Forget it if you can't pick it off. Come back soon." Seeing that

Xu Fangqing was so nervous, Shi Le wanted to go down and pull her up. She gently patted Xu Fangqing's arm. : "Alpha is not as squeamish as you think, he will be fine."

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard Ning Lingzhou ouch.

The two of them looked over at the same time. Ning Lingzhou fell down and half of her body sat in the mud. Fortunately, the water was not deep and only reached her breasts.

"Ning Lingzhou!"

Xu Fangqing ran over quickly. Seeing that she was about to go to the fields, Ning Lingzhou called out to her: "Don't come down, I'm fine." She quickly got up, picked the lotus flowers, and hurried back to

On the shore.

"How are you?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her nervously.

Seeing that her whole body was dirty, there was mud on her face, and her arms were broken, with blood oozing out, she felt extremely distressed: "I told you not to pick it, what can you do?" Ning Lingzhou looked at it.

Her eyes were full of anxiety and worry, and with a happy smile on her face, she handed the lotus to her: "I'm not trying to show off, doing these for you is just a small thing." Xu Fangqing handed the lotus to Shi Le: "It's yours.

"

"Oh."

Shi Le took the lotus in a daze. She didn't expect Ning Lingzhou to fall down. She was relieved when she saw that she was fine. Then she didn't deliberately embarrass Ning Lingzhou.

While eating crayfish, Ning Lingzhou had been peeling lobsters for Xu Fangqing.

Seeing this, Shi Le was envious and bitter: "Can you please stop giving out dog food? Singles can't eat lobster anymore." "You didn't ask for it." Xu Fangqing poked Shi Le's

cheek

. Arm, seeing Ning Lingzhou still peeling the lobster for her, she handed a tissue to Ning Lingzhou: "Don't peel it, eat it quickly." Shi Le saw that the two of them were dedicated to each other, and they could do it without saying anything

. The love she could feel made her skin crawl. It would be great if she and Lin Yi could feel this way again.

After lunch, Ning Lingzhou sent Xu Fangqing and Shi Le back. Before getting off the car, Shi Le held down Xu Fangqing: "I have to go back and clean up the house. It's not convenient for you to be at home." She got out of the car and left.

.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her with a smile and asked Xu Fangqing, "Does she approve of me?" "

Yes."

Ning Lingzhou started the car and said, "I want to go home and take a shower. Do you have any plans for the afternoon?" ?"

"Don't be in a hurry, you can go later, let's go home first."

When Ning Lingzhou got home, she went into the bathroom. Xu Fang Qing took out the medicine box to find disinfectant, thinking of waiting for Ning Lingzhou to clean her up. Click the arm.

She opened the door and waited in Ning Lingzhou's room. After a while, Ning Lingzhou opened the door and came out. Xu Fangqing raised her eyes and looked over. Unexpectedly, she was not wearing anything.

Xu Fangqing quickly looked away: "Where is your bath towel?"

"Forgot to take it."

Ning Lingzhou was very calm now.

She smiled and walked over, covered herself with a towel, and walked up to Xu Fangqing: "You can open your eyes now." Xu Fangqing blushed and opened her eyes

, saw the small cut on her arm, and asked her to sit on the bed. Bian: "I'll disinfect you."

Ning Lingzhou sat next to her and watched her gently and meticulously apply disinfectant to the wound. Her beautiful eyes wrinkled slightly, as if she cared about her injury.

"Did I perform well today?"

Ning Lingzhou suddenly said.

"What's good?"

Xu Fangqing raised his head and glared at her: "Not obedient at all."

"All your friends recognize me."

"Well," Xu Fangqing said dullly, "Then consider your performance good. "

Then can I get a reward?"

Ning Lingzhou came closer and looked at her with bright eyes.

Xu Fangqing leaned back slightly and looked at her warily: "What kind of reward do you want, please agree first, don't go too far." "

A kiss is not too much, right?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her with wide eyes. She then turned her face away and said nervously: "Yes, it shouldn't count."

After she said that, Ning Lingzhou leaned over and pressed her on the bed. Xu Fangqing blushed and said nervously: "Don't go too far."

Ning Lingzhou leaned close to her, their breathing intertwined, and their heartbeats were beating very fast.

Until Ning Lingzhou's kiss fell, the two of them closed their eyes at the same time.

Ning Lingzhou was very gentle at first, then gradually increased the intensity of the kiss and kissed her deeper.

Xu Fangqing was so dazed by her kiss that her breathing began to quicken.

She couldn't bear it and wanted to struggle, but Ning Lingzhou held her hand down and clasped her fingers tightly.

The author has something to say:

Ning Lingzhou: Thanks to Shi Le for the assist.

Shi Le: You're welcome, you're welcome, Mr. Ning, just don't argue with me.

Good night, babies~