1-10

1

Xinghai City.

In the presidential suite of the Diyi Hotel, a woman was lying on the ground. The skin on her forehead was broken and blood was oozing out, adding a touch of coquettishness to her beautiful face.

【Ding! Host information is loaded. ]

As the loading bar reached 100%, the sleeping woman on the ground suddenly opened her eyes.

Ning Lingzhou lay on the ground for more than ten seconds. It wasn't until her body felt light and transparent that she covered her head and got up from the ground.

This long-lost feeling of being alive.

Ning Lingzhou took a deep breath, and a rich and strong fragrance hit the air. It was like drinking a glass of strong wine, burning all over his body.

A hot and numb feeling spread from my heart and went straight to the back of my neck, where something seemed to be surging crazily, wanting to break through the confinement and be released.

"Xu Fangqing, the tender drama is finished. Now, it's hunting time."

A strange voice sounded in my mind, sounding a little crazy.

Ning Lingzhou suddenly felt pain in her head. She frowned and covered her forehead. Her legs and feet became weak, and she could only lean against the wall and breathe hard.

Between opening and closing his eyes, the air seemed to become extremely hot.

The rich and strong fragrance was like a vine, slowly wrapping and surrounding her.

Breathing also gradually became rapid.

Ning Lingzhou felt her mouth was dry and wanted to do something to vent the heat in her body.

This strange feeling, and this strange room.

Ning Lingzhou touched his neck and looked at the torn clothes on the ground, the broken cups, the messy quilt on the bed, and the pearls scattered on the ground.

Some fragmentary images flashed in my mind.

She grabbed a woman's hand, pulled her into the room, threw her on the bed, and then jumped on her.

The woman kept struggling. She tore her skirt and broke her necklace. It seemed that she was trying to force the woman to submit.

During the struggle, the woman grabbed the cup on the bedside table and hit her on the head.

Ning Lingzhou touched the blood on her forehead and felt the pain.

She stood there blankly and looked around the luxurious presidential suite.

There is a chandelier with bright stars on the top, a huge abstract painting hanging on the wall, a large white sofa below, and a soft rose pattern carpet on the floor.

His eyes returned to the bed. It was a large and soft bed, and there were faint traces of a woman's graceful figure on the white quilt.

Everything should prove one thing.

If I guessed correctly, she should be wearing a book.

Traveling into a Lily novel called "Forced Love by Domineering President", the scumbag A of the same name.

In the novel, Scumbag A was betrayed by his ex-girlfriend many years ago, which caused her to be very hostile to Omega.

From then on, she started playing with Omegas, and liked to see them crying and crying and despairing after falling in love with her and then being abandoned.

This was used to vent her perverted and twisted emotions.

Until she met Xu Fangqing.

A newly debuted actor, with his beautiful appearance, ascetic and sultry temperament, became a god in just one play, and became the dream lover of countless alphas in Xinghai City.

Scumbag A was immediately attracted to Xu Fangqing, and he pursued her just as her family was urging her to get married.

But Xu Fangqing's family background was not bad, and she didn't care about her money at all.

As for her person, apart from her good looks, there is nothing about her knowledge, temper, or personality that attracts her.

The most important thing is that Xu Fangqing already has a partner.

But these are not important to Scum A. There is no Omega she wants that she cannot get.

So she secretly designed to put Xu Fangqing's father's company into financial crisis and framed Xu's father to be imprisoned.

When Xu Fangqing had no way to turn for help, she extended a helping hand and asked Xu Fangqing to marry her, so she helped rescue Xu's father.

Her family was facing bankruptcy, her father was in jail, and her girlfriend broke up with her at this time. Xu Fangqing, who was still in her junior year of college, had no choice but to agree to the scumbag's conditions.

Scumbag A said that for the sake of Xu Fangqing's career, the relationship between the two will not be made public for the time being.

Xu Fangqing was still a little moved at the time.

Later I found out that she was just hiding her marriage and wanted to reduce the impact when she was thrown away.

All Scumbag A's friends know that she only married Xu Fangqing for fun.

On the night of their wedding, Scumbag A threatened in his friend group that he would make Xu Fangqing fall in love with her within a month.

It's a pity that Xu Fangqing is not the kind of person who will fall in love with her if you treat her well.

When she falls in love with someone, it must be because that person has the advantages she likes.

Seeing that the one-month deadline is coming, my ex-girlfriend is about to return to China.

Scumbag A lost the patience to deal with Xu Fangqing, and it seemed very shameful to throw her away like this, so he forcibly marked the heroine.

Scumbag A loves his ex-girlfriend in his heart, but at the same time he can't help but be attracted to the heroine.

After the first experience of being forcibly marked, his true colors were revealed later on. He no longer pretended to be a scumbag, and often forced himself to have sex with the heroine regardless of her wishes.

Later, he cheated on the heroine with his ex-girlfriend during her pregnancy, but the heroine was not allowed to have any contact with other alphas.

Once she discovers that the heroine is in contact with another alpha, she will try every means to torture the heroine.

For example, drugging the heroine into estrus, locking the heroine in a room, making her unable to take inhibitors, and unable to call for help but to beg her.

The heroine would rather die than die, so Scumbag A uses rude actions and words to humiliate and bully her.

In order to prevent the heroine from aborting the child, Scumbag A locked her up at home and had her guarded closely.

But when she heard that her ex-girlfriend had a car accident and needed a blood transfusion, and the heroine matched her blood type, she immediately took the heroine to give her ex-girlfriend a blood transfusion, causing the heroine to have a miscarriage.

While the heroine was in the hospital, Scumbag A stayed with his ex-girlfriend and never even looked at the heroine.

Later, the heroine's family learned about Scumbag A's evil deeds, gave up the resources brought by Scumbag A, and encouraged the heroine to divorce.

After the heroine filed for divorce, Scumbag A found out that he fell in love with the heroine. He refused to agree to the divorce no matter what, forcing the heroine to dig out her own glands in order to cut off the relationship with her, causing irreversible physical disability.

Ning Lingzhou was furious when she saw this while reading a novel.

This scumbag, she wanted to jump into a novel and beat her up a hundred times.

Ning Lingzhou, who looked like a scumbag, slapped himself in a very speechless manner, thinking that the slap was too gentle.

But the pain brought her back to reality.

She heard a small whimper coming from the bathroom.

The soft chanting was restrained and helpless, irritating Ning Lingzhou's ears, causing her to get goosebumps.

What follows is a more fragrant and intense fragrance.

That was the pheromone belonging to the top Omega Xu Fangqing, sweet, strong, and overwhelming.

It has a fatal attraction for any alpha.

For a moment, the alpha instinct made Ning Lingzhou excited and agitated.

In the body, the consciousness of Scumbag A that has not completely disappeared screamed: "Mark her! I want to make her completely mine." Ning Lingzhou shook his head, driving away the annoying Scumbag A in his mind, and walked

swaying Walking towards the bathroom.

The bathroom door was locked, and Ning Lingzhou originally thought it couldn't be opened.

Unexpectedly, as an alpha, she was so strong now that she opened the bathroom door with a slight twist.

The light in the large bathroom was soft, and Xu Fangqing huddled in the corner with her clothes disheveled, soaked all over.

The shower was still gurgling on the ground beside her.

Xu Fangqing turned sideways and hugged herself with both hands, leaning her head against the wall and gasping in pain, her swan neck stretched out in a graceful arc, and her long light golden hair was messy on her shoulders.

Because she was in estrus, her fair cheeks were stained with a hint of pink, adding a bit of charm to her cold and pure face.

Her tight skirt was torn to pieces, revealing a large area of ​​her beautiful back that was as smooth and delicate as white jade. Her seductive body line went down, and the torn skirt could barely cover her legs. Her fair and slender legs were folded together. , the visual effects are suddenly full.

Ning Lingzhou had never seen such a beautiful woman.

Just like the description of her in the book, she is cold, abstinent and extremely sexy.

Like a white rose that is about to bloom, people want to get their hands on it and let it be stained with some mundane colors.

With a dry mouth, Ning Lingzhou swallowed subconsciously.

As soon as she took a step forward, Xu Fangzhai, who was panting uncomfortably, suddenly opened his eyes and looked at her warily.

Her eyes are big and bright, with a clear aura.

The furrowed brows seemed to say that as long as Ning Lingzhou dared to take another step forward, she would die with her.

Ning Lingzhou stopped.

The top-grade Omega pheromones were too strong in the narrow space of the bathroom. It was like a knife cutting at her sanity, and every second was torture.

The alpha instinct made her want to step forward and hug the Omega in front of her.

Kiss her, possess her, turn her into your own Omega, and do whatever you want.

Ning Lingzhou felt the changes in her body and was afraid that she could not control it, so she turned around and walked out quickly.

A severe pain came from the glands, which instantly made her legs and feet weak, and she fell to the ground.

She felt like there were tens of thousands of ants crawling all over her body, and like there was a fire burning. The pain at the back of her neck made her almost lose her mind.

Every time she took a breath she was fighting against reason, but at this moment she couldn't open the window to dissipate the smell.

She was afraid that the smell of top-grade Omega would attract alpha, and such a crazy smell would most likely trigger sexual intercourse.

Ning Lingzhou gasped in discomfort, and the smell of Xu Fangqing's sweet and fragrant pheromones in the air became stronger and stronger.

She looked towards the bathroom door and gripped the carpet tightly, she couldn't stand it anymore.

Just when Ning Lingzhou was about to get up, her phone suddenly rang, startling her.

Ning Lingzhou saw the phone lighting up under the bed. She crawled over and took it out. The caller ID was her mother.

She didn't know whether she was Scumbag A's mother or Xu Fangqing's mother.

After answering the phone, an anxious voice came from the other side: "Qingqing, how are you and Lingzhou doing?"

Ning Lingzhou glanced at the bathroom, paused, and said, "We are... very good."

The voice She was so mute that Ning Lingzhou couldn't help but touch her throat.

"It's Lingzhou," Zhao Hui said a little embarrassed, "Where's Qingqing?" "

She... is in the bathroom."

Upon hearing that she was in the bathroom, and Ning Lingzhou's unnatural tone, Zhao Hui Hui Ziwen suddenly thought about his wife's affairs, and suddenly became even more embarrassed.

"Then you guys... just go about your business and I won't disturb you."

After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou woke up a little and took a few breaths. She stood up and used her landline phone to call the front desk and ask someone to send her a message. Come over with the inhibitor.

The Diyi Hotel is the property of the Ning family. As the president of the Ningshi Group, Ning Lingzhou naturally orders the people under him to do it quickly.

The inhibitor will be delivered soon.

Ning Lingzhou took the inhibitor and opened the bathroom door again.

Xu Fangqing huddled in the corner, hugging herself tightly.

Because she was in heat, her whole body began to turn red, and physiological tears flowed from the corners of her eyes. She looked particularly lovable.

At this time, Omega is the most sensitive and fragile, and it is also the most delicious. Once you take a bite, you will be unable to extricate yourself.

Some inappropriate images of forced love appeared in Ning Lingzhou's mind.

She shook her head quickly to get rid of the evil thoughts in her heart, quickly walked to Xu Fangqing and put down the inhibitor.

Just such a move made Xu Fangqing immediately grab the shower next to her and prepare to hit her.

Ning Lingzhou stood up quickly to show that he would not hurt her.

She accidentally stepped on the shower gel on the ground and slipped, losing her balance.

The next second, she bent her legs and knelt down in front of Xu Fangqing with a bang.

The author has something to say:

This is the first time I write a cross-book + ABO article. If you like it, please click and add it to favorites.

I recommend my friend Ciyu's new article "When Reborn Scum A Meets the Cross-Book Sea" ID: 6708827

Ciyuheng is a very good product and will be updated in the future. Please go and collect it.

The rose-flavored pure royal sister O × the red-wine-flavored escort plays

the role of the milk dog A, and she is punished day and night and becomes the silly and sweet heroine O in ABO Lily's sadomasochism novel. The original owner came from a wealthy family and was madly in love with the has-been Alpha Yuan Xiao. The two are now secretly married.

The system allows Chao Xi to be Yuan Xiao's wronged wife and enjoy a series of scumbag services after marriage. These include barbaric markings, frequent ambiguities, verbal humiliation or cold violence, staying out at night, not accompanying prenatal check-ups, and missing the wife on the day she gave birth.

Until the ending, the original owner was too sad and died of childbirth.

Get the synopsis of the plot: People do things? ! Is it too late for me to repent?

System: The character cannot be destroyed, and the ending can be returned to reality.

Hai regretted his mistake and pretended to be innocent.

On their wedding night, she was ready to accept the cruel mark. She had already smelled the red wine-flavored pheromones. Yuan Xiao's eyes were red, and then - she closed the door and ran away

? !

Chao Xi was confused: "What should I do if she doesn't meet the standards?"

The system said: "Think for yourself."

Later.

Hai Hou carefully maintains a silly, sweet and naturally flirtatious persona.

Scumbag A bit his neck gently, day and night:?

Scum A has zero scandals, day and night:?

Scumbag A talks sweetly, day and night:?

Scumbag A is clingy, day and night:? ? ? !

Breaking down day and night: Oh my god! How can we go home if this continues?

So, she returned to her old job and chose a sexy skirt. On the anniversary, which was a very good atmosphere, she took the initiative to hook Yuan Xiao's neck and said seductively: "You... can do whatever you want." - Top Alpha Yuan Xiao is

reborn

, Knowing the misunderstanding, I decided to change my past and love my wife well.

Unexpectedly, she transformed into a twenty-four filial piety, a good A, who doted on his wife without any limits, and endured the susceptible period with difficulty, but her wife seemed to like it -

wild and bad?

Yuan Xiao was excited O(∩_∩)O: "Really?"