Chapter Two

-Baby Lance

It's been another night that Black didn't come in.It was going on 3 and Lance was up crying his eyes out.

"Shhhh",I said while rocking him back and forth.

It were days where Lance just wanted his daddy and not me.I went to our room got in bed and turn on my tablet so he can watch something kiddie.He got quite which I was happy.After a while he start falling asleep.This shit getting old.Some may say a least his not cheating or selling drugs but he's also not taking care of his family.

I woke around 7 seeing black next to me I mentally rolled my eyes.Hid arms was wrap around me and Lance.I moved his arms from around me.He pulled me back.

"Black stop",I said moving again.

"Lauren shut up",He mumbled into the pillow.

I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake Lance up.I used the bathroom and then turn the shower on.I waited for it to get warm and then I took of ny clothes.

I started to cry just thinking about everything.How our marriage turn into this,why are we having this problems,should I leave,etc. I been crying in the shower everyday now.I didn't want black to question me so this is were I left all my problems at.

After the shower,I through on some sweatpants and a tank top and went to make breakfast.I was just finish up my cheese eggs when Black came walking downstairs.I made me and Baby Lance a plate.I went into the living room to get him.I walk straight pass him.

"So you not going to speak",He said.

I rolled my eyes and start talking to my son.

I put Lance in the high chair amd sat his plate in front of him.

Black was right behind us.

"Hey my lil man",He smiled kissing Lance forehead.

The bond these two have is the best and I would never take Lance away from his father but I'm definitely about to take myself from this situation.

He look over at me and smiled.

"You did make me breakfast",He asked while coming to sit by me.

"Did think you was coming in",I said eating.

"Mane I always come home".

I didn't say nothing back.

After breakfast I went upstairs to pick out me and Lance some clothes.I was taking myself and my son somewhere today.I decided to wear romper with some brown sandals amd a tan jacket.
I went downstairs to get Lance.Him and Black was sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

I walk around and went to pick him up.

"What you doing ",He asked.

"Getting Lamce ready so we can leave".

"Naw".

See now you want to play daddy.I went upstairs and start getting ready.A hour later I came downstairs.Lance and Black was sleep on the couch.I went over and bend down and gave Lance a kiss on the cheek.I walk away when Black grab me.

"I can't get a kiss",He mumbled with his eyes still close.

I mentally rolled my eyes and bend down and peck his lips.

I walk to the door amd grab my key off the key hook.

I guess this is a day to myself.

Do yall like it???

Do yall think Lauren doing the most???

Comment,Vote,Please