Chapter Seventeen

-New cover
-Chapter 20 is when the book is ending
-I'm miss this series I don't know what I'm do next
-Lauren new and improved ring

Black-

Since finding out that we're expecting everything been kind of crazy.Lauren is still not accepting or should I say shock about the pregnancy.I'm ready for this baby I don't know what the future will bring but this my life right now.

I had to get up early to met with some more liquor vendors for the restaurant/club today. Getting dress in a suit almost everyday is something I'm not used to I'm street nigga.

I got up start getting ready.I kiss Lauren on the forehead waking her up.

"I'm leaving be back later.Drop Lance off at moms got something plan tonight",I said.

"Ok,I'm love you",She said smiling.

"Love you too",I said walking out our room.

I went to check on my son.I open the door and he was still sleep.Hes a light sleeper like me so I didn't want to go all the way in there.Lauren look tired anyways from throwing up all lastnight.

I locked the front door and went on my way. Raheem and I work equal on everything but since he stop drinking some years ago I handle the liquor part of it.Something went down and still to this day he hasn't talk about it.

Parking my car and got out walking toward the building. I just hope they ready to make some move and money.The liquor vendors I'm working with is something new that just hit the market.Their trying to test it out in restaurants and nightclubs and since we the best of both they hit us up first.

Walking in I seen my manager talking to three guys.We have two mangers on each shirt.So with our restaurant we have two and with the nightclub we have two maybe three just depending on the outcome of the night.One of my mangers is young nigga that I'm looking out for.Hes a smart dude and the street wasn't for him.Name Marcus cool young nigga forreal always works hard and about his money.I got a girl name Olivia she young too but definitely a hustler.she used to strip but said that life wasn't for her she need to be focus.She cool too.

"Hey Black",Marcus spoke dapping me up.

"What's up".

"So this is Robbie, Tony,Will they would like to sell they liquor here",Marcus spoke.

I look at that nigga Robbie I could kill his ass right now. I'm change man but the streets haven't left a nigga either.We chatted it up for about and hour or so.told them I will get back with them had to talk to my business partner first. They agree and left.

I went up to my office to call Raheem.

"Hello",He answered.

"Where you at brah".

"Pulling up what's up".

"Come to my office when you get here".

"Aight ",He said before hanging up.

I was sitting at my desk going over paperwork and looking up some rings for Lauren.I just want my wife to be happy at the end of the day.

"Whats up boy",Raheem came in.

We did our handshake and then he sat down.

"So you know I was meeting with these new liquor vendors today ".

He nodded.

"Ok so I'm meeting them Marcus introduced me to all them but the first name he said was that nigga Robbie",I said waiting for his reaction.
(If you don't know about the situation with Robbie and Raheem you need to read THE LOVE WE HAVE first)