Chapter Eleven

BLACK-

Mane with everything that happens lastnight I was ready to just leave this trip. Lauren knows how to hit below the belt and when she does she doesn't think about it.I love her more than anything she's the best thing that has came in my life along with my son.She the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with that's why I ask her to marry me.

I rolled over seeing Lauren sleep facing me.I kissed her and then kissed her again.She move a little but didn't fully wake up.I want this marriage to work more than anything but it's like we take two steps forward and get push four steps backwards.

I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.I decided to take a shower to get my thoughts together.I made it to far in life to give up now.I move to Philly cause my grandmother was getting sick.I know the struggle of having almost nothing to eat or not eating at all.Thats why I started selling the money.I didn't have to worry about no food or anything.

While I was in the shower the show door open and Lauren walk in.She laid her head on my back as we let the water fall.

"I'm sorry",She said above a whisperer.

I didn't say nothing I just grab the soap and start washing up.I wash my front and then gave her my wash rag so she could wash my back.Even though we didn't talk in the shower in knew she was truly sorry.

After the shower I sat on the bed with my towel wrap around my waist.

"Black I'm sorry".

I look down and then look back up at her.

"You always sorry".

She look down at her feet but didn't respond back.

I got up put on some Nike basketball shorts and a Nike shirt.

"Black can we go horseback riding like we did on our honeymoon",She ask.

"At this point I don't even care anymore",I said.

She didn't say anything back just went into the bathroom and close the door.

I rub my hands over my face.

We still didn't talk about what happen lastnight which is one of our many problems.We want talk and then go on about our day.

I decided to text Dr.Thomas to see if I could talk to her.She respond back saying that she will be on Skype in a minute.I log on and about that time I seem she was on there.

"Hey Dr.Thomas".

"Hey Rashad, how are you".

"I'm okay, umm I wanted to talk to you".

"Ok what's seem to be the problem"?

"So yesterday we went to the beach to make a sandcastle everything was going fine but as soon as it didn't go Lauren way it was like all hell broke loose".

"What do you think trigger the attitude change"?

"Ummm I really don't know but I just to the point where I don't even want to try and make this work".

"Ok first let's be real for one second you love your wife right "?

"Yes".

"You agree to counseling right"?

"Yes".

"All marriage isn't great.Everybody isn't perfect.It takes time,patients, and love.Your vows to your wife went a little like this through weakness ,through sickness,through death do us part.Take them vows and let them sink in. Commucation is key,talk to her let her know that when she hits below the belt or say some foul shit  (excuse my language) but I'm just being real.That it doesn't fly with you and you not accepting it".

I nodded totally agreeing with everything she said.

"Go talk to her and please enjoy this trip it's going to help in the long run".

We ended the Skype session and I close the laptop to go to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
In the bathroom.......

"Sasha I messed up ",I cried.

"Lauren you really need to watch what you say that's your husband not somebody you fighting a case against".

"I know",wiping my eyes.

"Do you really".

I just cried. Their was a knock on the door.

"Sasha I'll call you back ".

"Ok I want you guys to be happy. Love yall "

"I love you too.Kiss Sky for me".

"Hold on " ,I yelled.

I went to the sink to clean my face before opening the door.

"Get ready we going to ride the horses".

"Black I'm don't want to anymore".

"Why"?

"Cause I have a headache and I just want to sleep for a little".

I just nodded and move out her way.

This is what I be talking about we never get a chance to fix tell problem right then and there it gets sweep under the rug.

-So I decided that 15 chapters wouldn't be enough with what I'm trying to do with story.
-20 that's it
-Do yall like the chapters of the trip?? Cause I really do its something different for me.
-I can't thank you guys enough for supporting this story.It means so much!
COMMENT, VOTE, COMMENT, VOTE!