Chapter Nineteen

So we been planning this little wedding for about two months now which makes me about 8 almost 9 months pregnant.When I tell you I'm ready to have this little guy.

I had to be on bedrest for the last two months but that didn't stop me from doing what I had to do.Black would get mad if I was up moving around but I was a woman on the go I didn't have time for that shit.

With us planning this little ceremony.It was alot that had to be done and also alot that needed to be done.Black always didn't see my vision of things.I couldn't just text or FaceTime I actually had to be there.It was hard because of the bedrest.

"Baby",I heard Black yell.

I didn't even respond back cause he does that to see if I'm in bed or not.At first we stayed at it because I wasn't in bed or I was downstairs doing something.

He walk into or bedroom and smiled.That smile he gives me melts my heart everytime.

"You heard me calling you",He said taking his shoes off then his pants.

Black hates clothes.I remember one time he tried to walk around my old apartment naked I shut that shit down.I wasn't trying to get pregnant at that time so it wasn't going to fly with me.

He walk over to me and kiss me on the lips.

I just started at him.

He laugh and then says,"What's wrong".

"I'm not laughing",I said.

"I know but babe you want a healtg delivery and baby so you got to do what the doctor says",He said walk toward me.

"Black how when we planning a wedding",I said.

"Lauren I got it.All I want is for you and my son to have a good delivery",He said kissing my forehead.

I sighed.

"What do want to eat",He asked

"I don't know,I'm not hungry",I said back flipping through magazine.

"Well wake me up if you do get hungry",He said moving close to me.

I nodded.

"Lauren don't get up",He said.

Then he turn around and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So it was about that time.The wedding so going to start in the next couple hours.My doctor gave me permission to walk down the aisle but after i would have to sit down.I was 9 months but not at the 40 week mark.

We made the wedding really simple but still nice.I was happy with everything Alicia did for us.It look just like our first wedding but not as grant as the first one.  (Go read The Love We Have to see their first wedding)

I was upstairs in Raheem office getting ready. While Black and Raheem was in Black's office.We decided to just have Sasha and Raheem be our Bridesmaid and Groomsmen. Even though I do have alot of friends.These two been with us through the most.

I was sitting down getting my makeup done.

"How you feeling",Sasha asked.

"Girl,fat,hungry and happy",I said.

"Why are you so crazy" she said laughing.

We finish up talking and laughing.It was about that time to put on the dress.I step one foot in and i felt water come down my legs.

I look up at Sasha and she look down...I guess feeling the water since she didn't have her shoes on just yet.

"Okay so and the bathroom and get clean up and I'm go to Black office",She said looking at me.

I nodded and went into the bathroom.After cleaning myself and coming out the bathroom.I seen Black in his suit.He look as good as he did on our wedding day.

I guess sonny knew his daddy was around cause he start moving which was causing me pain.

"Are you okay "Black said running to my side.

I nodded and then went to sit down.

"What do you want to do ",Black asked.

"I don't know".

If the contractions wasn't thst bad we was going to make the ceremony quick.I didn't want delivery sonny in this damn club.Alicia and the guest knew what was going on but Black said it was all up to me.We waited  about 30 mintues just to see the contractions would start kicking in amd surely they did.

The ceremony was cancelled due our  sonny coming. We arrived at the hospital and I already was about  5 centimeters dilated.I was hungry as hell but knowing couldn't eat was killing me.

"Black I'm hungry",I whined.

"Lauren dont start the shit you already know what's up".

"Blackk",I whined again.

"What Lauren",His tone sound annoyed.

"Dont fucking what me,Come lay with me" I said getting pissed.

He got up and took his shirt and shoes and socks and got into bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Around 12:05 am Rashad jr. Aka sonny was born.He look just like Lance.Black was so happy to hold him.Looking at him hold sonny I knew it was a reason I never stop LOVING YOU.

THE END!!!!

-FIRST I WAS SO TIRED OF THIS BOOK BEING ON HOLD I JUST HAD TO END IT RIGHT HERE.IM SORRY IF IT SEEM RUSH I WASNT TRYING TO MAKE IT THAT WAY.

-I DONT KNOW IF IM GOING T FINISH TROUBLE JUST YET BUT BE PATIENCE WITH ME.UPDATES MAY NOT HAPPEN ALOT BUT I AM GOING TO START BACK WRITING. I REALLY MISS WRITING.

-BUT GUYS THAT FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY AND MY OTHER STORIES.S/O TO MY 1.18K I THINK HAVE NOW...READ MY SHIT YALL LOL!!!