Chapter Ten

-A beach in Turks and Caicos

So the next morning we got up a little early to eat breakfast.After breakfast Black ass went back to sleep while I went to Skype Dr.Thomas.

"Hey how's every going ",She ask.

I went to sit on the balcony because the breeze was nice.

"It's going good the first night was a chill night.Tired from flying so we really didn't do anything".

"Ok so today is putting in work cause I'm not always going to be there ".

"Ok".

"So when you think about your marriage where is theproblem at",She ask.

"Commucation when he leaves and don't come back for a couple days".

"Ok so talk and work on that.Do something today we're yall have to talk and it might get a little frustrating.Rashad problem with you is your voice level not talking to him as a spouse yelling, putting your hands on him,throwing things".

When I get mad I don't see nothing but black so it's been times where I have fought Black.I even cut him one time.He had to go get stitches.(He never went to the hospital had a street doctor)

"Ok".

"Also make sure think before you talk.Let your words speak and not by action.Treat him like your spouse, your other half, your partner, the person you come to when things get rough".

I nodded totally agreeing with everything she said.

Even though I wanted a divorce I had alot of demons n my closet.When I get mad I don't like to talk it out I'll rather beat your ass first then ask questions.Thats the philly in me.I came from the hood.I know the struggle I didn't live it cause my parents did whatever but I did see it.Black was the first boy I fell in love with and when he went to jail I got heartless a little.Start fighting that's when I had to go away from college. (I change a little on Lauren background so if you read the love we have its the same but she has a bad temper but always friendly until you pissed her off).

So after talking to Dr.Thomas a little bit longer I decided the perfect thing we could do.

I walk back into the room to see Black wasn't there.

"Babe",I called out.

"Yeah",He yelled he came from the bathroom.

"So I have the perfect thing we can do today",I said excited.

"What".

"Go on the beach and make a sandcastle".

The look on his face was like bitch what.I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Babe what".

"No".

"Why",I laugh.

"Naw we not doing that".

"Ok so what could we do".

"I don't know but not that shit ".

He put his shirt over his head and then went in front of the mirror to brush is bread and hair.

We decided to just get ready and go do something.

We went walking on the beach for about 30 minutes and then we decided to stop and build a sandcastle.At first it was hard cause Black wasn't listeningto me.

"Can you just listen".

"Lauren you don't know everything damn".

"I know enough 4 years of college 2 years of Law school and range best 25 on bar exam".

He didn't say nothing just got up and dust himself off and walk away.

I guess this is what Dr.Thomas was saying.I need to think before I speak.I watch Black just walk down the beach.I sat there trying to finish the castle but I needed him to hold the bottom while I pull the bucket up.

I stop and went to go follow him.If I want this relationship to work I have to put the effort into it too.

"Babe",I yelled.

He stop he look down at his feet and then back up at me.

"I'm sorry".

"You always sorry after you say the foul shit you say".

I looked down at my feet.

"That's your fucking problem.Mane I let you get away with alot of shit brah and I'm tired.You get to say whatever but if I say one thing I'm wrong.We equal Lauren you always want to be in control on the time".

I didn't say anything back.

"Awww so now you quite.Mans this some bullshit,He said and walk away.

After he left I sat on the beach and cried.I didn't know what I was going to do anymore.Everything was falling out of place and I didn't know how I was going to put it back together.

I finally made it back to the room and Black was already sleep.I grab my stuff the shower.After my shower I dried off and put some lotion on and throw on one of Blacks old shirts.I fix the side of the bed before getting into it.

I got in and laid there for a while before my sleep took over me.

-I have 5 more chapters left
-Even though yall didn't make my goal I love yall anyways
-How yall feeling about Lauren now???
-Do yall like were this story going???
COMMENT, VOTE, COMMENT, VOTE!