Chapter Twelve

Black-

As she took her nap I kept looking at her she look so peacefully she slept. Looking at her made me smile even when her ass act a little bipolar I still love her.This marriage is hurting us both.We know what the problem is but we both to stuck in our ways to fix it.When she wakes up we don't have no other choice but to talk. We have 5 days left and I want them to go good without arguing.

Lauren start moving around letting me know she was about to wake up. She round over facing me and then close her eyes.

"What time is it",She ask.

I look at the tv and then her before I answered.

"It's 4 something".

She yawned and then got up to go to the bathroom.

I rub my hands over my face and blew.

She came out trying not to look at me.

"Do you still want to do the horseback riding it's prettier when the sun going down",She spoke.

"Yeah but first we need to talk".

She look at me and then look away.

"So I'll go first then,I paused thinking about what Dr.Thomas told don't say what you have to the other person say I.

"I feel that when stuff is said we tend to hurt each other or it never gets talk about anymore.I feel that before we speak we need two a least count or do something without saying the wrong thing at first.Lauren I love you that's not up for question but does my wife say fuck up shit to be that hurts a little even alot sometimes...yes!"

She sat quite as I spoke.That was a first and completely shock she was taking it all in.

"You know while I was sleep I was having a dream that we got a divorce",She said with tears in her eyes.

"We both sign the paper just cause but the look in our eyes when we made eye contact I knew it wasn't what we really want",She spoke wiping her tears.

"Lauren this trip is for it to make us or break us.I want to make it but some shit has to stop right now".

She nodded.

"First don't talk down to me. Second don't put your hands on me."

"Ok well when we have a heated argument don't just walking away or leave for however long.Deal with the problem right then and there which is something we both need to work on".

I nodded totally agreeing with her.

"I love you and Lance no matter what".

"We love you too",She leaning in to kiss me.

"Go get ready",I said.

She got up from the bed and I slap her ass.

She look back and smiled.

After getting dress we finally made it to the place where you to pay.Riding on the horses was like a breath of fresh air.Seeing the sunset made it even better cause everytime I would look Lauren way and she smile the reflection from the sun made her skin glow.

After the ride we went to get something to eat and then headed back to the room.We sat on the balcony eating and talking.Trying to figure out how to better ourselves and our marriage.At the end of the day we have figure this whole thing out.

I hope for the rest of this trip goes smooth.

- I know it's short I'm sorry!
- Leave Feedback!
-I wanted to get something out cause I probably want be updating until the end of this week
-COMMENT, VOTE, COMMENT, VOTE