Chapter Nine

-Black and Lauren

We finally arrived when we seen that sign that said Welcome to Turks and Caicos.I was so excited this place is everything to me fell in love all over again.

We walk out the airport looking for our taxi.We had this old man we meet when we was down here and he said he got us whenever you come back to visit.We spotted him and walk toward the cab.

"Hey man",Black spoke to him.

"Hey my brother",He spoke.

He speak English but it has a little creole in it.Which we never understand.

"Hey beautiful",He said to me.

I smiled and he help us with our bags.Since his older now he had his youngest son with him.On our way to the resort Black and I was holding hands.I sat there and thought what I should bring back from this or what I needed to improve on myself.Before we left Dr.Thomas suggest we make a list for ourselves and also for our marriage ten things on each list.

The problem we facing which is on my part is communication and trust.I don't trust Black all the time.Look at my husband he is fine as fuck.The way he dress and how he carry himself any female would want to jump on that.The communication was never there we couldn't just have a disagreement without it turning into an argument and Black leaving.

We finallygot to the resort.Black paid the man and we went on our marry way.

"It's so beautiful",I said looking around.

We didn't go to the same as our honeymoon but this one beats that.Black went ro the desk to get our room key.He walk back toward me while I was sitting down.

"Ready babe",He ask while grabbing his stuff.

I nodded and follow behind him.our room was on the fourth floor which means the view would be amazing.We reach the room and Black unlock the door.I walk in first and sat my stuff down then went to the bed and lay there.Im so tired.

Black came over and laid on top of me.He kiss my forehead.

"You tired",He asked.

I nodded.

He got off me and took my shoes off and shorts.

"Lift".

I did what he said.

After he took my shorts off he slap my ass.I look back at him and mugged.

He laugh and said, "I'm sorry baby".

I rolled my eyes and went fast sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that night...........

When I finally woke up it was about 6 ish.I look at left and Black was also sleep with his arms wrap around me.I move his arm and went to the bathroom.I came out to look for something to wear since I know we will be going out to eat tonight.

I decided on a black romper with a black and tan hat with some sandals.

"Babe wake up",I touch him.

He look at me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling creep",I laugh.

"I can't smile",He ask being sarcastic.

"Yeah get ready",I touch his butt.

"Lauren don't start",He said mugging me.

I laugh.

We took a shower together but I got out first.

Were going to one of our favorite restaurant in Turks and Caicos.I can't wait to eat they're food.We will definitely go back before we leave cause that's what we did on our honeymoon.

I already had my clothes on when Black came into the room.I sat in front of the mirror to do my makeup.
I took down my flexi rods and then brush through my hair.

"Babe ready",Black ask coming from out the bathroom.

"Yeah ",I said grabbing my lip gloss putting it in my purse.

We walk out the door going to Coco Bistro.

When we got there it was kind of pack but this one of the best restaurant here.We waited for about 15 to 20 minutes.

We got seated and got our drinks.

"How do you feel about what Dr.Thomas was saying about the list",I ask.

"I mean I feel like it's good we both got stuff we need to work on".

"So we got some activities that she suggested we do here".

"Koo as long as I'm not jumping off anything".

I laugh his a big punk.

"I'm happy you decide to do counseling".

We then got our food.We pray and then start eating.

"I didn't want you to feel like I don't care for you or our marriage and family cause I do".

"I know but it was times that Lance didn't want me",I said getting teary eye.

"Babe I'm sorry all I can do now is try to make it better",He said grabbing my hand.

"I know we got this and we stronger then these problems".

After dinner we went walking on the beach.The view was so beautiful seeing the moon reflect off the water.It was amazing.Today has been a great day I hope the next six days go has smooth as this one.

-I'm spoiling yall with back to back updates
-The next couple chapter will be on them working on their marriage.
-Remember this is a short story now so I might stop at 15 chapters
-A new story coming soon probably based off my book Chicago
COMMENT, VOTE,COMMENT, VOTE!