━━━━━━ (𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒)

The flight had been rather calm. For a fourteen-year-old, Fred had been driving quite well, a little wobbly at times, but not something that had made George, Ron, or Harry freak out. It had been dark when the flying blue car had suddenly appeared outside Harry's window. The three Weasley brothers had shown up at just the right time, helping him get out of 4 Privet Drive. Harry knew that his aunt and uncle would not have done what they did if it weren't for that elf. Dobby. But now he was away from there, and Fred had just landed the car outside a house that was built as if with time, more rooms had been built on it, adding on to the height.

As they entered, Harry was hit by a domestic feeling. The house is homely. As they entered the house and entered the kitchen, Harry noticed how each chair was unique. Even the cabinets were an assortment of different styles. The water at the sink was running, and a pan was being washed by nothing. It was a spell.

Harry continued into the house and stopped at a clock-like thing where he could see pictures of all the Weasley siblings he'd met. The three pictures of Ron, George, and Fred moved from standing on "Lost" to "Home". The green-eyed boy scanned it and could even spot the three other siblings' pictures on the clock. Percy, Ginny pointed to "bed". Signalling that the other three were still asleep just at this moment. In an armchair, it was as if someone was invisible and knitting, a pair of tapestry needles moving and knitting something Harry had no idea of what.

- It's not much, but it's HOME. - Ron said this while chewing on a cookie from the table.

- I think it's brilliant. - Harry breathed and looked up in amazement. Still in awe of it all.

The quiet and peaceful feeling soon left, however, as it felt as if his soul had left his body when Molly Weasley appeared out of nowhere.

- Where have you been? - She exclaimed at her sons, but quickly softened on seeing Harry for a split second. - Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear.

Ron, George, and Fred looked down as Molly continued.

- Beds are empty. No note. Car gone. You could've died. You could have been seen. Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear.

- They were starving him, mum, and put bars on his window! - Ron protested, and Harry nodded along with his friend.

- Well, you best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley. - Fred and George, behind Ron, pulled faces at what their mum said. - Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast.

Harry had piled a good amount of food onto his plate just as rapid footsteps bombarded down the stairs of the house, making Harry turn his head.

- Mummy, have you seen my jumper? - It was Ginny

- Yes, dear, it was on the cat. - Molly answered.

When Ginny came face to-face with Harry, she seemed in shock that he was there, but Harry simply smiled at the youngest Weasley.

- Hello.

Within seconds, Ginny bombarded up the stairs again, giggling as Harry and Ron gave her confused looks, Fred and George snickered at Ginny.

- W-what did I do? - Harry asked, confusion flooding his voice whilst taking a bite of his food.

- Ginny. She's been asking about you all summer. It's kind of annoying, actually. - Ron said to his raven-haired friend.