━━━━━━ (𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛)

Harry was coming back from the Shrieking Shag with Hermione and Ron when something outside The Three Broomstick catches his eye

Harry turns his gaze to the place and sees Ivy standing outside with her friends, one of them crouched down as they tie their shoelace.

That's when he sees Alexander Hawthorne, a Gryffindor student, a year older, approaching Ivy. Harry watches as she smiles politely at him. He asks something and she shakes her head.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione all watch as Alexander continues to pester her, and she's continues to shake her head. Eventually, she sighs and holds out her bag in the direction of the boy, and they start walking back towards Hogwarts. Ivy shares a look with Daphne before following after him.

- McGonagall! - he hears Fudge voice scream

- Cornelius!

- Allow me, minister. - Hagrid says as he helps the man leave the carriage - Sorry about that...

- Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good.

- It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night.

- We have... We have a killer on the loose.

- Sirius Black in Hogsmead? And what would bring him here?

Fudge whispers something in her ear, making her look at him weirdly.

- Harry Potter? - she says, loudly

- Come. - he says, pushing her inside

When Ron and Hermione look at their friend, he's already disappeared.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

When the fact that Sirius Black is Harry godfather reaches Ivy, she's shocked to say the least. She felt bad for Harry. That meant that his parents trusted Black to give him such privilege.

She could remember the look on Harry's face as if it was yesterday when he told her, she had never seen such raw and pure hatred coming from him, and it surprised her.

Ivy sees Draco runs with his friends after him while holding his nose.

- What happened? - she asks stopping Goyle

- Granger. That mudblood puched him!

- Fina... I mean, that's terrible. Where is she?

- Close to that giant house. It's time for that chicken...

Ivy doesn't let him say anything, and Ivy runs to Hagrid hut, finding the trio on the way.

- Yeh shouldn't have come! - Hagrid whispers, but he stands back and lets them. He shuts the door quickly.

He isn't crying, he looks like a man who does not know where he is or what to do. He looks lost, and it's worse to watch than tears.

- Wan' some tea? - He asks. His great hands shake as he reaches for the kettle.