More Than Meets The Eye -6-

Here you will hopefully find out more on Autumn and her family's relationship :)

Story:

"I can't believe I'm wasting my gas," Will said with a yawn.

Autumn let out an incoherent mumble.

"All the way to a Riding Academy," he grumbled. "Look, we're here."

The young actress perked up, her eyes wide and alert. Will muffled a chuckle, sealing his lips together. She was like a dog; whenever she saw something she liked, she would be awake as though she had a burst of caffeine.

"Wow that place is . . . incredible!" she exclaimed, her mouth shaping a comical 'O'.

"It is a riding Academy," Will snickered and stopped his car in an empty slot in the parking lot. "Come on Autumn."

She was out of the car before Will himself, her eyes wide with excitement. "Vypah Colt! Finally we might be able to figure out what Jenna was saying!"

Will shrugged, locking his car and walked with an arm around Autumn's shoulders. It was just a casual thing the pair of them were used to.

Like Autumn expected, the entire place just outside of the large, old buildings were flocked with girls and boys, mainly girls though.

Gazes averted to the pair of actors strolling into the admin block.

Autumn tensed, readying herself for any fan attacks. Maybe they wouldn't recognise her or Will . . .

"It's Hailey Prince!" someone squealed. "And Adam Howe!" Well they recognised their characters.

"Crap, run!" he muttered and literally dragged stunned Autumn into the building.

Of course, even though Kendall was the heartthrob of the series but it didn't mean that Will wasn't either!

"Far out, no privacy," Autumn growled, sauntering up to the office to the friendly-looking woman. "Hi I'm looking for Jenny Lark?"

"Oh you must be Autumn Pearce!" she exclaimed, beaming. "My nieces absolutely love your show!"

Autumn nodded nonchalantly, knowing that this compliment was something she received all the time. "So about the Vypah Colt . . ."

"Right!" Jenny scurried out from behind the desk and through a door on the right. She frowned at the sight of girls pressing up against the window of the office doors. "Your fans I presume?"

Will answered this time with a shrug. "They're the very core of our success."

"Wonderful," Jenny said dryly and led the two famous actors down the corridor and out of sight of the fan girls. "We'll go through the back. I will warn you that it will be quite dirty down there and we have several spare pairs of boots if you'd like."