Epilogue - 1

A/N: This is the happy ending for those who like hapyp endings :)

EPILOGUE

Autumn had successfully filmed a movie for over the time span of almost a year called ‘Stranger Danger’, a Thriller film where she could work with one of her favourite directors in Hollywood, Janine Benson.

She has focused on her acting career which has taken off since the day she came back to audition for several movie roles.

Tristan had returned to his underground activity life but this time he had moved in with his older sister Melanie; he was done with the life of an assassin and he was done with the dirty work.

Besides, if he ever wanted a bigger chance at being with Autumn then he would need to lay off the killing.

Noelle? She’s officially a Pearce family member after a little reunion party at the Pearce household afterwards.

So in the end, Jenna had been avenged and brought justice. She could now rest peacefully, just as Autumn wanted. The very thought of it was pleasing to Autumn.

Sage had disappeared even though Autumn had begged Tristan to use his connections to find her. Autumn wanted to thank her for keeping them alive the time they first visited the Feature and The Brawl; Autumn owed her that much.

But Sage was nowhere to be found.

May 14th 2016 – only a year exactly after Jenna’s death.

Autumn visited the familiar cemetery with a bouquet of plastic flowers in hands. She found that they were much more everlasting than the real plants themselves.

“Hey Jenna,” Autumn said quietly, placing the flowers down against the large slab of stone and smiled sadly. “One year and a lot has happened, huh?” As expected, there was no reply. “I’m glad you’re in a better place you know; it’s the least you deserve after all that’s happened.”

The soft cawing of birds in the graveyard sent chills down Autumn’s spine yet she chose to ignore it and crouched down beside the slab of stone.

“If only you could see how much we’ve all changed,” she whispered tearfully and watched a stray tear plop down on the uneven patch of grass. “We all miss you a lot.”

Autumn laughed roughly, wiping away her tears and turned on her heel. As she walked away, she suddenly felt compelled to turn around and give Jenna’s grave one last glance for the year. Autumn didn’t like visiting too often, afraid of the painful memories Jenna’s death would bring back.

Just as she looked over her shoulder, something pale flickered across Jenna’s tombstone, clear as water yet it disappeared before she could comprehend.

Confused, Autumn backed away when the space and air just above Jenna’s grave rippled the slightest bit, Autumn thought she was imagining it.

She blinked, unable to believe her eyes and felt somewhat disappointed that it was nothing.

Autumn sighed, trudging back to her car and reached for the car door.

Ending ------->    A sudden tinkle of laughter chimed in Autumn’s ears, causing her to turn around in shock. That voice was all too familiar – Jenna’s voice!

But of course, Jenna was dead and her body was buried six feet under. Surely she had been imagining it?

Then there it was again; that ring of Jenna’s voice.

“Thank you,” it whispered, sending Autumn a vibrant mood of happiness.

The young actress shook her head and smiled to herself. Jenna was watching over them and it brought her happiness knowing that Jenna would finally rest in peace.