7 | credit : fifi

With Fifi and Rouella

---------------------------------

After an hour or so of Fifi and Rouella eating coconuts... Fifi was deep in thought about her 'plan' as Rouella noticed that the sun was setting already.

"The sun is setting already huh..?"

Fifi noticed Rouella talking and snapped back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah, right..."

Fifi looks at the sunset a bit until Rouella starts speaking again

"Wait... Where are we gonna sleep?! We should probably head to the others.... but do you know where they are?"

"I dunno... I saw Ela next to the coconut tree I got these coconuts from, Idk were Rico and Vivi are."

"Well lets just go search for them."

"Yeah, you're right."

The two of them stood up and started searching for the others.

With Ela, Rico and Vivi

The three of them were talking about random shit (imagine what they are talking about bc im lazy and it's 11:09 when I'm writing this) until they heard footsteps from behind them.

"Hello??" Said Vivi.

The three of them looked around to see Rouella and Fifi approaching them

"Hey guys!" Fifi said happily despite the situation they were in.

"Hey there Fifi and Rouella!" Replied Rico

"Anyways me and Fifi came to tell you that the sun is setting and we have no place to sleep."

"Well uh... we could sleep on the sand?" Suggested Vivi.

"Yeah, nah. I tried to take a nap before I came to you guys and I just couldnt sleep..."

"So what are we going to do now?"

(I love this suddenly went from a joke book to an actual serious one, HELP)

(ME TOO HELP)