9 | credit : Roy

It's morning, the sun is rising and Rico is the first to wake up, he had nightmares... About a knife.. a stolen knife... And someone being stabbed... Everything was so confusing.But then, he snapped back to reality, he and his friends where still trapped in a stupid island and they all needed to try to atleast survive. So he washed his face with the water of a nearby pond and went to the search of some coconut tree Ela told him about.

With NJ and Ela

-----------------

Rico wasn't the only one to have nightmares, NJ also had a interesting one involving well... Coconuts...

• Ela: NJ!! WHATGFQCK!!???!"

• Vivi: T-the c-coconut... This w-wasn't me it.. it was SAYGEX!! I'M NOT LIKE THIS!!!

• Ela: CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SHQWTING AND TTLL MW WHITS HAPPENINL?!?!"

• Vivi: Well...

With Rico

-----------------

Rico Heard NJ's screams but tough it was his Imagination... Or a bird. He was determined to find the saint coconut tree, he would've asked Ela but he didn't want to disturb her sleep.While he walked the only thing that he could hear was some birds but it was all interrupted by a crack sound...Rico instantly freezes but decide not to be a pussy

• Rico: *catches big rock on the ground*

• Rico: Who's there!

• Fifi: RICO!!

• Fifi: FINALLY!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU GUYS!!!

• Rico: Hmm, nice to see you Fifi!

• Rico: let's head back to the camp, you're dirty...

*both head back at the camp*

At the camp

-----------------

• Rico: Uhh guys, i have good news

• Rico: I've found Fifi!

• Vivi and Ela: WERE WHERE YOU AT?!?!?

• Rico: Sorry, i went catching Coconuts and didn't wanted to disturb y'all sleep

• Vivi: Fr

• Ela: wait...

*Fifi Starts to cold sweat*

*The group notices it*

• Rico: Yes.. She'll probably be back soon, maybe she's just searching for food, i just hope she didn't got lost.

• Ela looks at Fifi with a suspicious face*

• Ela: yes..

• Fifi: W-well.. I'm filthy! I need to take an urgent bath, I'm going to find a river or pond, b-bye guys..

• Everyone: Bye!

some things rico wrote at the end (yes I copied it from him)

(So apparently, I woke up early and I had nightmares about knives and I also was trying to find a "sacred" coconut tree. But overall, it was still very interesting (that one line though HELP))

(ALSO I HAD TO UNPUBLISH THIS PART FOR A SECOND BECAUSE THE WORDS GOT MESSED UP SO IF YOU SEE IT AGAIN, THAT'S WHY)