13 | credit : vivi

With Rico and Fifi

----------

Rico and Fifi were both in shock as they saw the body. It was most certainly one of the most messed up things they've seen on the island so far. They both looked at the body, and then each other, realizing that one of the remaining "4" had done it.

"Look Rico, before you say it was me, I did not do anything with ELA while she was here"

"Listen Fifi, I don't know where you're getting at, but it was most definitely not me either, I don't know how to prove it to you, but I promise all I did was search for Rouella."

"Oh really? Then what were you doing by yourself?"

"Fifi, how many times do I need to tell you? I was searching for Rouella, nothing else. I wasnt even near that tree!"

The two started to bicker more and more as Vivi was spying on them with true horror. She realized only one person could do this. It was Rouella. She was missing and no one had found her yet! That murderer knew exactly what she was doing.

With Vivi

-----

Vivi went exploring for a bit. She found ancient ruins of some sort. Maybe of those who were here before them. She went to sit down and question life for a bit.

💭"Oh what am i supposed to do. Rouella just killed ELA. How do I tell them? It would be awful."

Suddenly a whisper in starts speaking to her

🐺 💭 "Do you really feel that Rouella killed ELA?"

"WHAT THE FUCK WHO WAS THAT?"

🐺💭 "Who else could it be...?"

Vivi, I'm terror, was looking to see where Rouella was. It was not sooner or later when she came to a realization...

💭 "I was on the coconut tree. No one else was. She better have not taken possession of my body... She really better haven't ..."

Vivi felt Saygex on the inside getting angry at her. It was Saygex. She killed ELA. And Vivi couldn't control herself.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER YOU DEMON INSIDE OF ME WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS WHY DO YOU HAVE ME CRAZY LIKE THIS?"

🐺💭 "Oh no worries Vivi! I'm doing this all for us..."

"Wtf do you mean us?!"

🐺💭 "..."

Saygex stopped. Vivi was able to feel the malicious intent inside of her though. She immediately got up, and ran to another part of the island to focus more on this

Rico, Fifi, Vivi

--------

"Hey Rico! Hey Fifi! I'm backkkkk!"

"Hey Vivi! How's it been!" Rico asked

"Well, it's been, hm, complicated I'll say..."

"Well do you know anything about ELA?" Fifi asked in a suspicious tone.

"Uhhhh nope! Not that I remember!" Vivi said worryingly

"Hey Vivi, maybe you should take some rest. It seems like you've had a long day." Rico tells her

"Yeah I guess I'll head to bed"

As Vivi left, she suddenly felt, stranger... she couldn't tell what it was but all she knew was that Saygex wasn't happy...