10 | credit : fifi

With Fifi

----‐--------

Fifi walked away from the group once again and heads towards a small pond to clean herself. As she was heading there she walks past the same bush where she hid Rouella's dead body. The feeling of guilt filled her body, she killed her friend for "self defense", but hey, this was going to happen anyways. She looks slightly worried as she started thinking to herself...

'What if the others know... No they couldn't... right..?'

Fifi stares at the bush and decided to approach it, she looks over and the body is... Gone?! She looks a bit more worried now and walks away quickly and heads to the pond.

With Rico, Ela and Vivi

-----------------------------------

Ela was feeling a bit suspicious of Fifi, why would she come back this late, and where the hell is Rouella?!

"Is it just me... or is Fifi a bit sus..."

Rico and Vivi look at Ela with a confused look

"Hm? What do you mean?" Said Rico"

I mean she's been gone for a while and then she just leaves again! And where the hell is Rouella?! What if she got lost or maybe even murd-"

Ela was cut off by Vivi

"Oh come on Ela, Rouella is fineee! She is probably looking for something to help us leave this stupid island!"

"Yeah, besides, we cant just come to conclusions already!" Said Rico

Ela sighed and spoke up again.

"I mean, maybe..? But what if somthing actually happened to her, then what?"

"Well we would have to think about it ig" Said Vivi

"Yeah... I'm still a bit worried tho..."