11 | credit: vanilla

TW: ELA's bad grammar, death, Saygex, and also this was wrote by Vanilla so it will have bad grammar cuz I type too fast (The fast I almost wrote as: Fazt, fasy, fazy)

--------

With Rico, ELA and Vivi

--------

Its been some time since Fifi went away.

ELA: "Shkyld we swarch fir Fifi and Roella?"

Vivi: "Maybe..."

Vivi was feeling strange, like if something was trying to take over her body.

Rico: "Ok"

ELA: "Lwtz go alonr sinc3 we arr 3"

Vivi: "Ok..."

Vivi?:(💭) "Daddy Rico ocs..."

So they all went by themselfs, for searchong for Fifi and Rouella

--------

With Vivi

--------

Vivi started to notice she isn't herself anymore. She noticed it waS Saygex, so she tried to calm herself, and clmbed a coconot tree to shee if she sees Fifi and Roella. Vivi then hears someone saying something inder the tree, snd it seemed like "Rico's Daddy (She didn't heard the rest)", so Saygex took full countrol, and as she toguht it was someone trying to take Rico's Daddy ocs, from her, she trhwos a coconut at their head.

Vivi come backs to herself and sees the dead body, she then was shocked.

It was ELA. Apparently she qas talking about Rico's League of Legzhe. Vivi only reaction now was to hid he body, and she puts it hidden on the coconut tree.

--------

With Fifi

--------

Fifi was walking over the islamd, to try to control herself from what just happened. She then thinks for dome readon is a great idea to give ELA's knife back, until she thinks it is ok to do the plan.

--------

With Rico

--------

Rico was washing his face so he deosnt become a pussy, until he saw someyhing on a coconut tree, and he tries to get there to see whay it is, but Fifi sees him

Rico: "Fifi!"

Fifi: "Uhh.... Hi Rico!"

Rico: "Where habe you been? Have you seen Rouella?"

Fifi tried to hide thay, so she says:

Fifi: "No, but I was trying to find ELA, want to go with me?"

Rico: "Yes ig"