7ఌ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZTHE BRONX, NYCPOV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
THE BRONX, NYC
POV

"You keep moving. You can't sleep for shit" Kay joked watching Malayah fidget on his chest. The woman raised her head up looking at him and rolling her eyes before tiredly plopping her head back on his bare chest.

After their trip to the movies Malayah spent the weekend with him. On Saturday they went on a quick road trip to Connecticut so Kay could pick up some sneakers and clothes that him and homies who also rap had to promote.  After picking everything up he took the girl go-karting since neither of them had been.

Once their date was over they went back to his home and spent the night attempting to make brownies. After 2 attempts that weren't even edible finally their 3rd batch came out good.

Today being Sunday Kay didn't really have anything in mind but then internally cursed remembering that Imani was on her way with Maison and Aubrey since Kay's mother was out of town. Imani was watching the kids but seeing as she has work she planned on dropping them off to Kay.

"Mama. We gotta get up" Kay announced gently tapping the woman's back. Malayah groaned shaking her head no making kay laugh but continue to shake her body.

"I'm up. I'm up" she raised her hands in surrender standing up from his bed. She had on his basketball shorts and one of his white oversized t-shirt. Kay stood up next only having on his boxers, He yawned loudly as he put his arm over the woman's shoulder and they walked into the bathroom.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked grabbing his toothbrush, Malayah also grabbed hers looking at him with a grin.

"I slept okay. How bout you?" She asked whilst rinsing her toothbrush then grabbing the toothpaste.

"I slept good as fuck. You move too much tho. Felt yo ass on my chest at one point" He spoke bringing his toothbrush to his mouth she rolled her eyes gently slapping his chest. They continued brushing their teeth for two minutes before putting their toothbrushes away.

"Yu so pretty" Kay put his hands on the woman's waist pulling her body close to his.

"No you're pretty" Malayah giggled standing on her tiptoes and kissing the man's jaw. She then kissed his lips and the two passionately kissed.

"Selena. My sister gon be here with Bree and Maison you don't mind do you?" He asked pulling away from the kiss and lowering his hands from her waist now squeezing her ass.

"This ain't my house. I'm okay they cute anyways" Malayah smartly replied but somehow still remained sweet. Kay shook his head popping her lip and they both began laughing at her sad expression.

"Did I hurt you?" He wondered.

"Nah. You know I'm a gangster." She flexed her nonexistent muscles making Kay laugh hysterically.