9ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS EDGEWATER, NJ POV

EDGEWATER, NJ
POV

A low groan escaped from Malayah's mouth as she began to fidget and move around on her bed as she stirred from her sleep slowly opening her eyes she looked around frowning when she noticed Kay wasn't by her side.

"Where his ass go?" She yawned stretching before standing up from her bed and looking around the room, she noticed his phone still on charge on the dresser. Shaking her thoughts she walked into the bathroom beginning her morning routine. Once her face was washed and her teeth were clean she walked out the bathroom.

She stood still in place holding her forehead from the migraine she had, she regretted drinking so much yesterday. She got up from leaning against the wall exiting her bedroom.

The woman assumed that Kay must've been outside having a quick smoke, she made her way down the steps of the home walking straight to the front door. Her mouth fell agape seeing both her mother and older brother cars parked out front. The girl vividly recalled them telling her the previous day they wouldn't be home until midday. Also not seeing Kay outside made her think the worst.

She paced down the hallway until she heard a familiar laugh from the kitchen, she wasted no time walking into the open plan kitchen. To her dismay she was met with Kay, her mother and her older brother Micah all sat on the kitchen barstools in front of the kitchen island.

At the table was her twin sister eating their lunch whilst using their IPads. Malayah internally cursed looking at the time seeing that it was 2:30pm. Seeing the shocked look on her face Kevin winked at Malayah whilst a smirk was plastered on his face.

"I can explain" Malayah looked at her mother.

"There's no need. Kevin. Oh you said you don't mind if I call you Kaykay?" Malayah's mother Shania looked at Kay for approval.

"Ion mind miss shan" Kay shrugged assuring the older woman causing Shania to smile before looking back at Malayah.

"Kaykay, already explained everything" Shania spoke in a passive tone making Micah bring his hands together and laugh.

"You'n tell me you was fucking wit Kaykay from dirty 187" Micah looked at Malayah.

"Respect my block" Kay punched Micah's arm.

"This lil bro" Micah laughed once again due to the mortified look on Malayah's face. It was evident the girl received a rude awakening.

"Where do you know each other from?" Malayah frowned whilst adjusting the band of her satin pyjama shorts. Micah brought his finger to his mouth making a shush sound.