22ఌ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ JERSEY CITY, NJ POV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
JERSEY CITY, NJ
POV

Kay moved around in his bed but between the urge he had to pee and the unfamiliar feeling under his body he quickly rose up yawning. He searched the room looking for Malayah sucking his teeth because she wasn't in sight.

"How the fuck all this get here" Kay mumbled looking at the lined up pillows beneath him shaking his thoughts he rushed to the bathroom. Once he was done peeing he washed his hands then exited the bathroom.

"Lay, where you at?" Kay called out but got no response he sighed walking out his room searching his whole penthouse. Not finding her he quickly ran back up the steps walking back into his room grabbing his phone off the dresser.

"She be pissing me off wit this shit" Kay cursed out after calling her number 100 times. Every single one of his calls going to voicemail. He opened find my iPhone to eye her location to his dismay she was 20 minutes away in an unknown location. He searched the location on Google and an abandoned building appeared he furrowed his brows before putting the pieces together.

The man sent out a text to Dougie, Jo and Nas before running to his closet, he chuckled seeing that his hoodies had been touched he knew his set up and he knew Malayah had been in here since her lipgloss was on the floor.

"Malayah. Nah this girl is mad funny" Kay shook his head putting on an all black tech fleece grabbing his shiesty. He ran down to his office downstairs opening the draws grabbing latex gloves but after moving a few more items he noticed that one of his guns was missing.

"Oh she really crazy" Kay scoffed. He quickly ran back up the steps opening the bottom draw of his dresser grabbing another one of his guns

Another 10 minutes went by of Kay following Malayah's tracks around the home. It was clear that she was going out to seek some sort of revenge Kay was torn between laughing or being pissed at how stupid she could be.

A million thoughts ran through Kay's mind he began thinking of all the scenarios and the different conditions Malayah could potentially be in. The thought of her being harmed really terrified him but angered him at the same time as he knew depending on how he found her and who inflicted her pain he would have to retaliate 10x worse.

After receiving a text from Dougie that the men were outside Kay left his penthouse ensuring to check his Key and his phone were in his pocket.  Stepping out the elevator he paced to the underground parking lot seeing a grey vehicle with no license plate. He got in seeing the rest of the men dressed in all black they all wore latex gloves and shiesty masks.

Within 7 minutes they were at the location due to Jo speeding through the streets. Kay put his key in the compartment of the vehicle before getting out slamming the door roughy.

"Man what is this fucking shit?" Nas asked lowly eyeing the entrance of the building.

"This shit mad weird y'all tryna go in?" Jo looked between the group.