26ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS JERSEY CITY, NJ POV

JERSEY CITY, NJ
POV

"I think Kaykay likes his milk warm" Aubrey looked between the Demi and Amelia.

"Yup he seem like that type. Just weird" Demi teased slowly putting the stool down on the floor positioning in the centre of the shelves.

"Girl be careful" Amelia made a yikes face watching her twin sister Demi stand on the stool grabbing a few different cereals from the pantry.

"I got the milk" Aubrey stated holding the large bottle up and the twins giggled walking out the pantry holding three cereal boxes each.

"That was loud shoot" Amelia attempted to shut the pantry door slowly but failed.

"It's okay them two asleep like Gorilla's a little noise won't wake them up" Demi waved off and the three children began laughing hysterically.

"We should eat first then we'll do there's" Aubrey spoke using the same stool to open the cupboards and grab 5 bowls.

"I was always eating first" Amelia shrugged thanking Aubrey as she handed her a bowl.

The girls began making themselves their breakfast but once the milk dropped on the floor they all made an o shape with their mouths.

"Ooops" They said in sync quickly picking up the milk before anymore could come out.

"I'll be back, we've gotta mop the floor" Amelia pushed her bowl away about to make her way to the bathroom.

"You know how to mop?" Aubrey furrowed her brows and Amelia nodded.

"Yea, I'm the clean twin I'm always cleaning with mommy" Amelia looked between Demi and Aubrey throwing subtle shade.

"I'm six why I gotta know how to clean" Demi justified taking a spoon of her cereal she decided on having lucky charms.

"You guys are so funny" Aubrey giggled standing up from the kitchen island stool walking to the refrigerator to grab another bottle of milk.

Amelia was already back from the bathroom and had a few cleaning products in her hand. Aubrey attempted to help but Amelia insisted she was okay, after 5 minutes the floor was clean you would've not even know there had been a spill just a few minutes.

"They wouldn't even know" Amelia spoke washing her hands then going back to pour herself a bowl of cereal. The girls were currently spending the weekend at Kay and Malayah's home. After they finished eating they made a bowl of cereal for Kay and Malayah. Amelia and Aubrey slowly walked up the steps holding the bowls whereas Demi ran.

"The door isn't locked hurry up guys" Demi stated putting her hand on the door handle.

"Hmmm I wonder if they are awake" Aubrey held the bowl in her hand looking at the door.