20ꨄ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ JERSEY CITY, NJPOV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
JERSEY CITY, NJ
POV

4 weeks later

"That's crazy you waking up cause I was just about to wake you" Kay watched Malayah stir from her sleep fidgeting on his bare chest.

"Why what time is it?" She yawned raising her head from his chest meeting his gaze.

"It's 4 I told everybody come at 6 so they gon get here between 7 and 8" Kay shook his head.

"Black people show up whenever they want."

"Right we be strolling in at any time anyways we got a few hours to set up and you got your time to get ready" he informed looking at her.

"I want to lay down a lil before we get ready."

"Aight you can do that mama" Kay kissed her forehead then watched her position her head back on his chest running her hands up and down the area. He always loved the feeling of her touch no matter where it was.

"It's so cosy here I really thought this place was too big but all the decorations filled it up and it's really coming together. I love it here!"

"Yup it's coming together nice I picked the best spot in this whole building" he confidently told.

"Yup you really did. Not even Micah's place was this nice" Makayah scoffed reminiscing Micah's previous high rise penthouse.

The past 4 weeks had be full of surprises, Kay's success was reaching a all time high. After being signed he was gaining plenty of recognition and was earning more than what his label was expecting. With all the clout hit was no longer safe for Kay to reside in the Bronx especially all his fans knew his block.

The first thing he done was buy a home for his mother he found her a nice spot in Ridgewood New Jersey and not wanting to be far from her he got himself a penthouse that was located in Jersey city. The commute into New York City was easy making it easy for Kay to go back forth whenever he needed to go.

There was barely a distance between Kay and Malayah and since he moved in two weeks ago she had been with him everyday. The days she had college Kay would drop her to campus then he would pick her up. The two were really enjoying each other's company and surprisingly didn't get tired of being in each others skin all day every day.

"The decor really screams Kevin. I feel like this what goes on in your brain" Malayah eyed the apartment and her choice of words made him lowly chuckle.

"Yeah this shit finally feels like home now" Kay grinned looking around at his apartment.