21ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS JERSEY CITY, NJ POV

JERSEY CITY, NJ
POV

Watching Malayah walk back into the living area in slight panic Kay quickly rose from the couch approaching her.

"What happened?" Kay asked curiously but when he got no reply his brows furrowed. Malayah began taking short breaths holding her chest area Kay pulled her close to him feeling how fast her heart was beating he kept his arms around her waist leading her to sit on the couch.

He took a step back watching her struggle with her breathing and quickly ran to the kitchen to grab her a cold bottle of water. Running back into the living room he watched tears fall down her face from the signs he could she was having a panic attack. He crouched down putting his hands on her knees looking into her eyes.

"Baby, you gotta take deep breaths aight" He grabbed a hold of her hands demonstrating how and she followed along.

"Let's count to 5 mama" Kay told still keeping a tight grip of her hands, Malayah followed along slowly counting to 10 at the same time as him.

After a few minutes the woman had calmed down her breathing was back to normal so now all she could do was cry hysterically. Kay stood to his feet putting his hands under her thighs picking her up from the couch instantly her legs wrapped around his waist and he sat them both down Malayah now straddling him.

"Are you okay?" He asked leaning in kissing her cheek before wiping her tears away.

She remained silent looking deep into his eyes.

"You gon tell me what happened when your mom called or you not ready?" His tone was soft as he moved her hair out her face tucking it behind her ears.

"He's gone Kaykay" she mumbled out.

"Gone gone or gone missing?" Kay questioned.

"He's missing Kay, it's all my fault I should've given him the money" Malayah hysterically cried out burying her head in Kay's chest.

"It ain't your fault mama, let's go look for that nigga come on" Kay attempted to stand but stopped once he felt her roughly bounce on his lap shaking her head no.

"Watchu mean no? You ain't tryna look?"

"Kevin the police are involved he's been gone for almost 42 hours now ion want you to get caught up on whatever case they building."

"Ion give a fuck Lay, he could still be alive it won't hurt to try find his ass!" Kay nagged.

"Kevin it's almost 2am I think we should look tomorrow once we both had some sleep" Malayah stated deeply sighing.

"We could really save that nigga right now and you talking bout wait till the morning" He kissed his teeth confused on why she wasn't standing up to go look for him.