23ఌ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ JERSEY CITY,NJ POV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
JERSEY CITY,NJ
POV

Kay quickly placed his blunt on his ashtray looking over at Malayah, the woman had just rose up from her sleep with her hand on her chest taking slow breaths to help calm down her nerves and fast heart rate.

"It happened again" Malayah looked over at Kay squinting her nose from the smell of weed that filled the bedroom.

"I'm sorry mama" Kay pulled her body close to his, for the past few days the woman had been experiencing very graphic nightmares.

Malayah laid in Kay's hold whilst he stroked parts of her body helping to calm her down, she loved being in his presence he genuinely made her feel safe all the time. After a few minutes of laying their in silence she looked up at Kay contemplating wether to speak.

"You've been smoking a lot lately Kevin" Malayah spoke rubbing his chest area.

"I'm fucking stressed out. It ain't your fault so don't even blame yourself" He dismissed.

"Is it really not my fault though Kay?"

"Nope, it's just that whenever someone who means a lot to me is going through shit I be feeling it to. All I want for you is to be okay."

"I will be okay baby, it won't take overnight but I'm strong I always get through everything" Malayah spoke almost in a way as if she wanted to convince herself.

"Yeah you is strong you can get through anything plus you got me I'll never switch up on you. I've got your back through everything." Kay assured kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much Kay, I've given you hell these past few days and I feel horrible. I'm going to be a better girlfriend for you I promise" She helplessly smiled looking at him.

"You ain't given me hell you just grieving and you ain't gotta change I already think you the perfect girlfriend" Kay rubbed her cheek.

"And I love you too, I want you to eat something it's been two days" Kay pleaded.

"Okay I'll eat I don't have an appetite but my body needs it" Malayah sat up in place.

"I'll cook for you watchu want?" He smirked sitting up from the bed looking over at her.

"Making me grilled cheese ain't cooking Kay" She giggled before yawning and walking into the bathroom.

"Who told you that's all i chef up I tell you this everyday don't play wit me" Kay chuckled following behind in the bathroom, after they both done with their hygiene routines then they slowly made their way to the kitchen.

They held hands swinging them back and forth whilst they sang the lyrics of 21 questions by 50 cent, their laughter and horrible singing stopped once they got to the kitchen island.