42. Anniversary surprise!

This is a really short fic

Its Damon and Elijah's 7-month dating anniversary and Damon wants it to be special. 

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting warm hues across the sky, Damon Salvatore prepared a surprise for Elijah Mikaelson. It was their 7-month dating anniversary, and Damon wanted to make it special. He had carefully chosen matching shirts for both of them, thinking it would be a cute and quirky way to celebrate their time together.

Damon eagerly presented the wrapped package to Elijah, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Happy 7 months, Elijah!"

Elijah accepted the gift with a polite smile, his curiosity piqued. "Thank you, Damon. I'm intrigued."

As they unwrapped the shirts, Damon revealed the matching set adorned with a playful slogan: "Dynamic Duo - Partners in Crime." He grinned, clearly pleased with his choice.

Elijah's expression remained composed, but internally, he was processing the unexpected nature of the gift. "Matching shirts, Damon?"

Damon chuckled, draping an arm around Elijah's shoulder. "Come on, don't you love it? We'll be the talk of the town."

Elijah, ever the picture of sophistication, raised an eyebrow. "Indeed, Damon. It's... unique."

Damon, sensing Elijah's reserved response, teased, "Unique? That's code for 'I love it, Damon. You have impeccable taste.'"

Elijah sighed, a barely perceptible smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Let's go with that, shall we?"

As they slipped into their matching shirts, Damon couldn't contain his excitement. "Look at us, Elijah! We're unstoppable in these shirts."

Elijah adjusted his collar, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Unstoppable indeed, Damon."

Damon snapped a quick selfie of them together, capturing the moment. "This is going on every social media platform. Brace yourself for the likes, Mr. Mikaelson."

Elijah, despite his initial reservations, found himself enjoying the playful banter. "I'll endure the social media storm, Damon. Anything for you."