*Ch. 28: Conclusion of the Battle

Third Person POV

"Summoning Jutsu!"

There was a large puff of smoke that surrounded Daken as he called the attack. When it cleared, a new figure stood in the area.

It was a great black wolf, with gold markings was in the clearing. He was pretty large, about ten feet tall or so. And there was a very commanding and intimidating aura about him. Like he knew he was in charge, and knew what to do with his power. A natural leader.

"Why have you called me, A-Alpha?" the wolf boomed, hesitating slightly on the last word. Like he could barely bring himself to say it.

"It's time to fight," Daken growled lowly, glaring daggers at Moyano. The man's words had struck a cord in him, and Daken was pissed.

The wolf chuckled, the sound rumbling through the area. "Excellent." A sadistic light appeared in the wolf's eyes, and the wolf seemed excited at the prospect of a fight.

Moyano couldn't take his eyes off the great animal. "I-Is that one of the-" he stuttered, looking almost scared. Seeing the wolf had brought back memories of his childhood, when he'd studied summonings in his clan. That name belonged to one of the greatest summonings there was, one of the great Wolf Lords.

Daken nodded, guessing what he wanted to say. "Yes. This is Asura, the Black Wolf Lord."

(A/N: I just realized that I'm adding so many things to the Naruto universe. I'm sorry! 8/12/16: No I'm not, anyone who doesn't like what I'm adding can leave if they so wish)

Kari, who was laying off to the side, gazed on in shock. Asura, the Black Wolf. One of the five Wolf Lords, some of the strongest summons available. Though this particular wolf hadn't been summoned in years, and it was thought nobody else had the power.

The Wolf Lords were the strongest of the canine summons, and had the power to compete with other strong summons such as Gamabunta and Manda. Compete with, but maybe not beat. Of the five, the Black Wolf Asura was said to be the strongest, followed by the Shina the Red Wolf. The Blue Wolf Tsubasa was the weakest, but only because he was a healer of sorts. Then there was Yuki the White Wolf and Rai the Yellow Wolf.

Daken looked over at his incapacitated friend and started to explain. "Asura was one of my first summons. And one of the reasons people in my clan began to dislike me." Daken chuckled. "He doesn't like me very much, but acknowledges me as his summoner."

Kari yipped her understanding and tried to stand up again, but had no success. Telem's amusement, even in the situation they were in, was obvious, and he nudged his head under her belly and lifted her up.

Now she was standing, but still unable to move. Daken laughed a little at Kari's annoyed expression, but then became more serious as he returned his attention to Moyano. "Now," he told Asura and pointed at Moyano. "That man is our opponent."

Asura's eyes flashed. "You mean my opponent," he corrected in a deep voice.

Daken rolled his eyes, but nodded anyway. "Sure. Your opponent."

Asura took a step towards Moyano, making the man back up. Then a smirk came onto his face. "Kumo! Gatarui! Attack the wolf!"

The two golden spiders launched themselves off his shoulders and landed on the ground in front of Asura, who only looked at them in disdain.

"You think such small creatures can take on one such as I?" he snorted derisively. "I know your breed, little arachnids. You don't stand a chance!" Then yellow-gold lightning began crackling around his fur and he moved towards the spiders with surprising speed.