Epilogue

~Konoha~

It was a sad day in Konohagakure. Many of the village's shinobi had perished during the invasion, and today was their funeral. All the villagers and remaining ninja came to show their respect for their fallen comrades, and their fallen Hokage.

A successor had not yet been named, but there was talk that one of the Sannin would take the job. Jiraiya had already declined, and he was planning to set off with Naruto in search of Tsunade, the Slug Princess, in the hope that she would do it.

Daken had remained in Konoha after the invasion, during which he had assisted in the defeat of one of the giant snakes destroying the village. This had left a good impression on the elders, as they offered him a permanent place as a Konoha shinobi.

The summoner had accepted, thinking that this way he could remain with Kari, who Kakashi said he'd seen prior to the start of the invasion. But then he, along with Team Seven, got the news.

Kari Sasaki was banned from the village, by order of the elder Danzo Shimura. She was accused of the murder of the Third Hokage, along with her brother Saden. They had left the Land of Fire, and no one knows where they're headed.

Both Daken and Kakashi were devastated, and tried to protest the decision. But Kakashi was busy recovering from an attack by Itachi Uchiha, which left him bedridden for a while. Daken wanted to leave Konoha to search for his friend, but was talked out of it by Team Seven.

They considered Daken a second sensei, and wanted him to stay. And so, he reluctantly did.

No one saw Telem after the invasion. He had been see swooping around aiding the Leaf shinobi, but once the barrier fell, he vanished. No one saw him again.

All of Kari's friends in Konoha were saddened by her banishment, but life continued to go on. After Tsunade was appointed Fifth Hokage, Naruto left with Jiraiya to go on a training journey. Sasuke pursued Orochimaru, desperate for power. And Sakura was trained by the Hokage herself in the ways of medical ninjutsu.

And life went on.

~Somewhere around the border of the Land of Earth~

Two figures jumped through the trees, heading towards the great mountains in the distance.

One was a young woman, with long black hair and ice-blue eyes. The other could have been her twin, because he had the same features, except his hair was shorter. On both of their shoulders, two dragons perched.

On the girl's shoulder was a small black and gold dragon. The one on the boy's was white and silver. Both dragons were hanging on for dear life as their partners went faster and faster.

The two weren't quite sure where they were going. For now, the boy was content to follow the girl. The girl only wanted to get away from the Land of Fire. Simple as that.

They did have a long-term goal in mind, but that was for another time. A time when they had more strength then they currently did. Enough strength to topple a corrupt Dragon from the seat of power in the Village Hidden in the Storms. Enough strength to kill Narako Sasaki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it. That's the official end of The Silver Wolf. Next up, the sequel! Which is as-of-yet-unnamed (Me from the future, coming back to say it's named Eclipse)

I want to thank all my readers, ghost or active. Quite honestly, knowing that people were reading and enjoying this book made me continue to write it. And hey. I finished a 40-ish chapter book in about 74 days. That's like a chapter every two days. Or so. If I did the math right. And I may not have.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, thank you all. Thank you to the people who started reading this when there were ten chapters, and stuck with it. Thank you to the people who read it all in a few days (I know there's a few). Thank you to the people who begged me to update, to the people who said they loved the book, to the people who didn't say anything at all and just read.

Thank you all.

Also (Completely ruining the moment here), can you all tell me what you thought about the book? Progression, plot, characters, whatever. I just want to know what you liked, what you didn't, and any thoughts in general. Anything. Please. I really want to know.

I'll post a note for when the sequel is out. Until then, remain awesome!

Later!