Chapter 32

Lorenzo POV:

Even from a distance, Isabella captivated me. Despite her tear-streaked face, her beauty was undeniable, her cheeks flushed a lovely red.

"Why can't we go there?" The small girl beside me, her eyes fixed on the group of people ahead, questioned.

"Endure her for Isabella," my wolf, urged.

"Lucian will know if we make a move, he'll take her away," I explained, and she nodded, understanding the situation.

"When will we save her? And where are my parents?" she demanded.

I rose to my feet, meeting her gaze. "Tonight. Your parents are waiting in the castle, counting on us to rescue Isabella," I assured her before walking away.

One of my soldiers approached, offering me a vial. "My lord, here's the sleeping potion."

"Is it safe? It won't harm her?" I scrutinized the bottle, concerned for Isabella's well-being.

"It's safe, my lord. I've prepared it for the queen, she'll sleep peacefully until we reach our destination," he assured me. Satisfied, I moved on.

"We wait until nightfall, let them relax their guard. Tell our men to keep a close watch on Lucian. When the time is right, we'll take her," I instructed my soldiers, laying out the plan.

As midnight approached, fatigue settled over the camp. Tonight, Isabella would be mine, and I had waited too long for this moment.

"I'll reclaim my girl and my castle," I murmured, my eyes fixed on the castle walls. My soldiers busied themselves with preparations.

Only this girl and my two men would be going, everyone else was staying behind. She turned to face me, her eyes wide with concern. "Mister, how are we going to save Bella?" she asked, her voice quivering slightly.

"Okay, listen here," I began, my tone serious. "Don't listen to anyone there, not even Isabella. Lucian has done some magic on her, so do as I say, okay?" She nodded, a little afraid.

"Once we're inside the castle, you'll go up to Isabella's room. You know where it is, right?"

"Yes, I'm aware of it, but what about the guards and King Lucian?" she asked, her brow furrowing in worry. I tightly grasped her hand at that point.

"Sir, you're hurting me," she said, wincing. I quickly released her hand, realizing my grip had been too tight.

"Lucian won't be there. We'll take care of it. You'll go there and ask them to let you meet Isabella. Tell Isabella to come to the back exit. If the guards follow, tell her your parents are in danger and she should come alone."

"But my parents aren't in danger," she replied, confusion evident in her voice. I sighed, trying to calm the raging fury inside me.

"I know they're not, but this is the only reason she'll come with you alone. If she says she'll call the guards or Lucian, don't let her. Once she's near the back exit, we'll handle everything," I explained, hoping she understood the situation.

"I understand. I'm going to help Bella," she said, a determined look in her eyes. Despite her intentions, I knew I would have to deal with her once this was all over.

"My lord, we're ready to go," one of my guards called out, breaking the moment. I turned to face them, the girl standing beside one of my men, ready for whatever lay ahead.

We moved swiftly, fueled by the confirmation we received. Anticipation coursed through me, soon, I would meet her, touch her, and she would be entirely mine.