3

Wooyoung was getting ready to go to the club.

It would be his second time performing at Drunken but his first time as someone who performed there as a job. He wasn't as nervous as last time but the feeling was still there.

Wooyoung was applying his finishing touches, drawing a black star under his right eye and putting on some lip balm before spraying himself with some cologne. He was wearing an oversized sleeveless Metallica shirt with some black baggy jeans. He grabbed all his things, put on his converse and left.

He took the bus to Yeosang's dorm. Jongho had gotten there before he did. The door was already unlocked for Wooyoung so he walked into a bunch of chaos. Yeosang was running after Jongho screaming. "Give it back!" Wooyoung closed the door.

Jongho noticed Wooyoung and ran up to him, a few feet away. "Hi Wooyoung hyung." He waved rapidly. Wooyoung waved back, dumbfounded. Just when Wooyoung thought Jongho would go back to running, Yeosang jumped onto his back and Jongho fell. Yeosang sat on top of Jongho's back and grabbed the lip gloss in Jongho's hand.

"That's what you guys were fighting over?" Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. "Mhm." Yeosang was rubbing his lips together to spread the gloss. He got up and put the gloss in his pocket. Jongho rolled onto his back and asked for help to get up. "Do it yourself." Yeosang just stared at him lying on the floor.

"Ugh. Wooyoung hyung can you help me up?" Jongho made grabby hands. Wooyoung grabbed onto his hand and they struggled for a few seconds but Jongho got back up on his feet. He turned to Yeosang and blew a raspberry at him.

Wooyoung always found their bickers so cute. It was childish, but at the end of the day they could never be separated. "You guys ready to go?" Wooyoung grabbed the door handle. "Yeah let's go." Yeosang pushed past Jongho.

They all stopped at the door with a paper taped to it that said "DRUNKEN" on it. They opened the door and walked down the steps that lead to the club. There was already music blasting when they got there. Wooyoung decided that they should have a drink before going on the small stage so he ordered 3 bottles of soju.

"Let's loosen up, yeah?" Wooyoung passed the bottles to Yeosang and Jongho. Wooyoung chugged his drink. "Calm down Wooyoung. The drink isn't going anywhere." Yeosang tipped the bottle down and away from Wooyoung's mouth.

Ok. Maybe Wooyoung was as nervous as he was last time. Wooyoung tried taking more slow sips. He started feeling a bit tipsy, more at ease than anything. He knew that he shouldn't get drunk before the performance, knew that he'd either fall asleep or do something silly.

He stopped drinking. "I got a little buzz. I think I'm ready now." "Same here." Yeosang spoke. "You guys have such low tolerances." Jongho chuckled after finishing his last drop of soju. "Trust me, that shit is gonna hit you when you least expect it. You shouldn't have drank it so fast like an animal."

Yesung walked up to the table. "Hey boys. It's good to see you." "Hi Mr Kim." They all bowed their heads. "Please, call me hyung." He wasn't really the professional type. "Just let me know when you guys are ready and I'll set you up."

"We're actually ready now hyung." Wooyoung wanted to see how this would turn out. Yeosang looked at Wooyoung as if he was crazy. "Well ok. Follow me." Wooyoung quickly finished his drink and went with Yesung, Yeosang and Jongho right behind them.

They walked back stage to see all the instruments. They picked out the ones they needed and some staff dragged it onto the stage for them. "Do you guys have a group name I could introduce you by?" They all paused. Making a group name didn't even cross their minds.