11

Christmas was right around the corner so it was one of the last days before everyone's little break.

It was like any usual day. San was doing his work and Wooyoung was doing some work of his own. One problem though. Wooyoung had came from the store after getting some snacks and he was currently trying to suck up any drop of milk in the boxed milk he bought.

San was starting to get annoyed. "Wooyoung can you just throw it away. There's obviously nothing left." "Nuh uh. There is more, listen." Wooyoung brought the box next to San's ear and shook it. San literally heard nothing.

"Wooyoung it's empty." "No it's not." Wooyoung continued sucking the straw. San rolled his eyes and snatched the box from Wooyoung. "Ya, what are you doing?" San got up and threw the box away. "Throwing away the trash." San sat back down.

"But there was more in there." "No, there was not." "Yes it was." "Wooyoung, I'm not going back and forth over milk ok? There was barely anything in there. We both know that." "So now you're saying that there was still some left? Please stick to one thing." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"I never said that!" "Yes you did!" "When did I ever say that?!" "You just did! You said there was barely anything in there." Wooyoung mocked him. "That's basically saying that there's something left!" "No it's not!" "Yes it is San!" Someone walked in while they were yelling each other's heads off.

They stopped when they realized they weren't the only two in the room. "Oh uh, hi Ms. Yoon." Wooyoung tried to be as casual as possible. "Hi Wooyoung." She laughed. "Don't mind me, I just left something in here." She went to go grab something at back of the class.

"Bye boys. Oh and nice presentation earlier Wooyoung." "Thank you." She walked out. They both looked at each other and started bursted out laughing. Wooyoung threw his head back and San covered his mouth.

"Oh my god, that was really..." "Yeah." The laughter died down and they went back to normal. Wooyoung opened his pocky sticks and watched San finish his work.

"You want some?" San looked at what Wooyoung had. "Sure." Wooyoung took out a piece and pretended to give it to San but then he snatched it away when San reached for it. He put the end of the stick in his mouth.

"Take it." Wooyoung wiggled his eyebrows. San was about to reach for it again but Wooyoung stopped him. "No." "Well how else am I supposed to take it?" "You don't know what the pocky stick challenge is?" "Oh." "Dummy."

"Well you expect me to know what you want me to do? What, do you think I read minds or something?" "You want the pocky stick or not?" San answered by putting the other end of the stick in his mouth. Wooyoung smirked and they both moved closer to each other.

Soon they were just an inch from each other. Wooyoung decided to make the last move. He bit the last piece of the stick and his lips touched San's just a little. Wooyoung could feel butterflies in his stomach.

"You lost." San chuckled lowly. "No I didn't. We touched." "Barely." "What, so you expect me to actually kiss you?" "That's the whole point of the game isn't it?" Wooyoung slowly realized that San was right. "And I'm the dummy." San murmured.

"Another round?" "Nah. I won, you lost. It was a great game if you ask me." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

Wooyoung and San were packing their stuff, getting ready to leave.

"San, do you mind if we... take a walk?" "Why are you so nervous? It's just a walk. You're not gonna kidnap me are you?" "No." "Alright then let's go." They put on their coats and walked out the building.

Wooyoung walked them to the park nearby. He linked arms with San and put his hands in his pockets. "San?" "Yes?" "I need some advice." "About?" "Remember that time when I told you about how my parents hate me?" "Yeah." Wooyoung was a bit hesitant to speak.