13

A knock on the door startled both Wooyoung and Michi out of their sleep.

Wooyoung found out that the tuxedo cat he picked up a few days ago was a girl. He had already bought her basic things like food, bath supplies and little bowls for her to eat and drink out of. He also bought her some clothes since she was shivering when he first found her.

Ever since Christmas, Wooyoung had been so emotional. He cried himself to bed every night, luckily Michi was there to comfort him to some extent. She would curl herself up into a ball on his lap if he was sitting on the couch or lay right next to him if he was in bed. Sometimes cuddling up in his neck or putting her paws on his face.

Wooyoung petted Michi to get her to fall back asleep. He stumbled out of bed, rubbing his eyes and went to see who it was. He opened the door and was surprised to see San standing right in front of him. He immediately closed the door. Was the break over? Already?

Wooyoung was only in a hoodie and his boxers, his hair a complete mess. "Uh... Give me a second!" Wooyoung ran to his room and quickly put on some sweatpants. He ran right back to the door and put his hood on his head. He opened it up. "Is now a bad time?" "No no, come in."

San went inside and toed off his shoes. He took off his coat and sweater revealing a thin black long sleeve. "You can go ahead and make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna go take a quick shower." Wooyoung picked out some clothes for him to change into and then went into the bathroom.

When he looked in the mirror he wanted a big black hole to just swallow him. His eyes were puffy, he had drool on his face and a scratch from Michi on his cheek. "What the hell?" Wooyoung covered his face with his hands.

After what felt like hours Wooyoung was finished. He wore a gray hoodie and sweatpants with socks and an eyepatch since he had company.

After checking up on Michi he sat down next to San. "What brings you here?" Wooyoung sniffled, his voice stuffy. He was a bit sick. "Just came to check on you. You didn't answer any of my calls or texts." "I didn't?" "No." Wooyoung patted his pockets but he didn't feel his phone in them.

He went to his room and found his phone under the pillow Michi was sleeping on. She woke back up. Wooyoung tried turning on his phone but it was dead. "Go back to sleep Mimi." Wooyoung petted her and kissed her head.

He plugged in his phone and then went back in the living room to sit next to San. "Sorry my phone was dead." "So your phone was dead for three days?" It's been that long? "I'm sorry San. I-I didn't know." "It's fine. I could tell you needed a break."

"Is everything ok?" Usually Wooyoung would say yes but he felt like he could let it out with San. "No." Wooyoung chuckled dryly. "What's wrong?" Wooyoung sighed. He got up and melted onto San. His head nuzzled in San's neck and arms wrapped around San's torso.

San tensed up, not knowing where to put his hands. "Relax San, I don't bite." He does bite. "You feel so warm." "Was that a compliment?" "I guess so." "Well thanks. You feel pretty warm yourself." San was hesitant to put his right hand on the small of Wooyoung's back and his left in his hair but when he realized that Wooyoung wouldn't budge, not really minding, he relaxed.

"So you gonna tell me what's going on or are you gonna fall asleep?" "Fall asleep." San pouted. "But since I'm feeling nice I'll tell you before I fall asleep." San grinned at that. "So apparently I wasn't invited to the funeral." "Oh Wooyoung. I'm so sorry." "It's fine. I've come to the realization that my parents are straight up assholes."

"You know I tried to be nice and bought them chocolates?" "Why did you do that?" "I just felt like it." Wooyoung shrugged. "Shit, you're better than me. I wouldn't have even acknowledged them." Wooyoung laughed tiredly. "Another thing that I'm better than you at huh?" "Yeah." San's tone was calm as he caressed Wooyoung's head.

It was silent. This time they both found it comfortable. Just when San thought Wooyoung was sleep he spoke. "San." "Yes?" "I'm sorry about the other day." "What are you sorry about? You needed help so I helped you." "I know but that was just-" Wooyoung shook his head. "It's fine Wooyoung. Don't worry about it."

"But I wasted your ti-" San covered Wooyoung's mouth. "Wooyoung relax. I don't mind it, really." Wooyoung blushed. San moved his hand and went back to caressing Wooyoung's head. "You know you used to be so mean to me. Why the sudden change?" "I fell..." San looked down at Wooyoung, a certain sparkle in his eyes.

Wooyoung moved his head to meet San's eyes but as soon as they did San averted his gaze. "Really hard and hit my head and realized that annoying you was starting to get boring." "Why do I feel like you're lying?" "I'm not." Wooyoung kissed San's neck.

"Well I like this San better than the one I first met." "Then I'll go back to how I was." "What's wrong with you?" "I could ask you the same thing." "Alright." Wooyoung was about to get up but San stopped him. "Stay." "Clingy much?" "Don't act like you didn't enjoy me being clingy when I was drunk."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and went back to his spot. "Exactly." "You know I'm starting to regret letting you in here." "Well then stop regretting letting me in here." "San you're making no sense." "Who said I had to?" "You want me to kick you out?" "Now why would you do that?" San smirked.

"Because you're annoying. It's either you leave or let me sleep on you." San sighed. "Ok." San caressed Wooyoung's head again until he fell asleep. San decided to join Wooyoung and sleep as well.

That was a close one.

Merry Christmas guys!!! The reason Wooyoung named the cat Michi was because michi is short for michin=crazy and Wooyoung thinks that Michi is crazy for choosing him as an owner.