17

[Wasn't proofread so sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy ❤️]

It was Valentine's Day. The holiday full of the colors red and pink, hearts, chocolate and of course, love. It could've been perfect for everyone if San hadn't made a drunken mistake the week before.

Wooyoung hadn't talked to him ever since and it honestly worried San a bit. They had never went this long without talking and San just felt out of place. He thought about calling Wooyoung or going to his house since he didn't answer San's text. He was about to press Wooyoung's contact when he heard knocking.

He went towards the door. "Who is it?" "Wooyoung." Saying San was happy was an understatement. He opened the door, ready to apologize for what felt like the 50th time. "Wooy-" "Here." Wooyoung shoved a box of chocolates onto San's chest.

Of course San was taken aback by this behavior but he quickly clutched onto the box. "Happy Valentine's Day." Wooyoung didn't maintain eye contact. "Wooyoung look at me." San cupped Wooyoung's face and when their eyes met it looked like Wooyoung was on the verge of tears. "Are yo-" Wooyoung hugged him.

San hugged him back, completely confused as to why Wooyoung was acting like this all of a sudden. "I'm sorry Sanie." It sounded like a sob. "Wooyoungie?" San pulled Wooyoung off of him. "Why are you crying baby?" He wiped the tears off of his face. "Because I was being a stupid dick to you." His breath hitched.

"Aw baby." San brought Wooyoung back into a hug and closed the door. He smoothed Wooyoung's hair down to calm him down. "You don't have to cry about it Youngie." "But I feel bad. I was literally being an asshole to you." "Come, let's go sit." They walked to the couch and sat down.

San thought Wooyoung was so cute with his little pout. "You wanna share these chocolates and watch tv?" "No you eat it. I don't deserve the chocolate." San chuckled. "Wooyoung seriously?" Wooyoung nodded innocently. "Oh stop it." San reached for the remote and put on a romance drama.

He opened the box of chocolates and tried a white chocolate first. It was surprisingly good even though he wasn't that fond of white chocolate. "Try one." Wooyoung took a piece that was milk chocolate with caramel inside. Of course it tasted good as well. He laid his head on San's shoulder and they both enjoyed the chocolates while watching tv.

Wooyoung took another chocolate with raspberry filling. He ate half and gave San the other half. They sat there in perfect silence until Wooyoung remembered that Jongho was supposed to take Yeosang out today. "Oh my god!" Wooyoung reached in his pocket for his phone immediately. "What happened?" "I didn't tell you about Jongho taking Yeosang out did I?"

"No! He's finally taking him out?" "Yup and it was all thanks to me." Wooyoung had a proud smile on his face. He texted Jongho to make sure everything was alright. "So, how'd you convince him?" Of course San was being his usual nosy self. "Well I just told him that we all live once and even though he has many other opportunities to take Sangie out, he might as well do it on a more special day so that it could mean more to him."

"Look at you playing matchmaker." San pinched Wooyoung's cheek with his cat smile, his eyes turning into thin crescents. Wooyoung smiled, leaning into the touch. He giggled a bit and San let go.

Meanwhile

Yeosang adjusted the flowers Jongho gave him in his seat since the stems were poking him. He slurped on his hot chocolate, leaving a white whipped cream mustache above his lips. "Hyung." "Hm?" "Smile." Jongho pointed his phone camera towards Yeosang. Jongho couldn't help the small grin that grew on his face as he snapped a few pictures. He's so cute.

Jongho looked at the pictures and showed Yeosang one of them to which they both laughed at. "I look so stupid." "I know." Their laughter started dying down and Jongho quickly changed his wallpaper to a photo of Yeosang. He put his phone down and finished his last chocolate chip cookie.