6

"I'm younger but smarter than you. Isn't that something?" Wooyoung laughed right in San's face. "Shut the fuck up. My friend is younger than me and he's worse. If he was in my position, he wouldn't even come here so quit talking." San was getting irritated.

Stuff like this had become normal between them. They would constantly bicker. Everything being all push and pull. Most of all, the both of them were all talk and no bite. They would threaten each other constantly. Honestly they could never stop fighting.

If San bumped into Wooyoung by accident, he would push San until he stumbles onto the floor. If San flicked Wooyoung on the forehead, Wooyoung would slap his face. They'd even trip each other if one of them were walking by. The back and forth was endless.

"So, the first Mongol to rule over China was Genghis Khan, right?" "Close, but no. It was his grandson, Kublai Khan." "Ok. So Kublai Khan's other names were Setsen Khan, Shizu and Emperor Shengde Shengong Wenwu." Wooyoung gasped with a hand to his chest, eyes wide.

"What?" "San... that was the first time I've actually heard you say something that wasn't wrong in my entire life." Wooyoung pretended that he was about to cry. San took it as both a compliment and an insult. "Can you be serious for once?" "Sorry, no can do." Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders.

San rolled his eyes and wrote on his paper. Wooyoung's phone rang, it was Hongjoong. He picked up. "What do you want?" "Is that some way to talk to your hyung?" "Goodbye." "Wait! Wait." "What is it?" "Can you come watch the shop for me? I have a... important meeting to attend." "If you're going on a date just say that."

"How did you-" "You never have meetings, better yet important ones. What are you, an office worker?" It was silent for a second. "Whatever just do me a favor and come over here." "Right now?" Wooyoung whined. "Yes right now. Hurry up." "Ugh, fine." Wooyoung rolled his eyes and hung up.

"I'm gonna have to cut this session short." Wooyoung started packing his notebook and papers. "But I have one more page left." "I'm pretty sure you can figure it out." San sighed. "You're friends with Yunho right?" "Yeah, why?" "He can help you with this stuff. Just ask him if you don't get it." Wooyoung got up and walked out.

"Why are you in such a rush?" "Because I have to go home and get ready." Wooyoung had just gotten to the record store.

"Heads up." Hongjoong passed Wooyoung the key for closing. Hongjoong was about to leave but he stopped in his tracks. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." He patted his pockets. Wooyoung was already behind the counter and saw Hongjoong's airpods. "Looking for these?" Hongjoong turned around and walked back to Wooyoung.

"Thanks." Hongjoong took it and walked off. Wooyoung clocked in and started his slow, boring shift.

Wooyoung's phone rang. He hoped that it would be Hongjoong telling him that he was on his way back but it was Yeosang. "Hello?" "Wooyoung where are you?" "The record store. Why?" "We're going to the club tonight remember? I said we could have pizza at my place before we go." Wooyoung forgot about that.

"Oh yeah, I uh-" "You forgot didn't you?" "Yeah." "Jesus Wooyoung." Wooyoung could hear Yeosang sigh on the other side of the phone. "Can you at least make it for the performance?" "Don't underestimate me Sangie. Let me just close up and then I'll come over." "Ok. Hurry before this pizza is gone."

"You guys are already eating without me?!" "You expect me out of all people to starve just because you have short term memory loss?" "Just save me some fucking slices ok?" "Finish the whole pie? Ok." "Can you save me some slices please?" Wooyoung was fed up. "Much better." Wooyoung hung up and rolled his eyes.