8

San enjoyed flustering Wooyoung so that had been a daily occurrence during their sessions. San liked it when he made Wooyoung flush red and stutter. So it was weird when he had to take a break from that. It all started when Wooyoung got a phone call during one of their sessions.

Wooyoung's phone rang and when he saw who it was, it was his mother. He was confused as to why she would be calling when she didn't want nothing to do with him anymore. "San give me a second. I need to take this." He walked out the room and answered.

"Hello?" "Hyung?" "Kyungmin?" "Hi hyung." He sounded stuffy. "Hey Minnie. What's up?" "Hyung... I miss you." He started crying. "Aw don't cry Minnie. Don't worry, one day I'll come over to see you ok?" "Ok." He sniffled.

"Hyung." "Yes?" "I- I called to tell you that..." He just couldn't get it out. "What happened Minnie?" "Grandma she-" Wooyoung hoped that Kyungmin wouldn't say what he was thinking. "She died hyung." Wooyoung already felt the tears coming. He slid onto the floor.

No matter what he'd have to stay strong for his brother. "It's ok Minnie. Grandmas in a better place now." "What do you mean?" "She's somewhere getting all the rest she needs Minnie. You want grandma to get rest right?" "Yes." "So don't be sad for too long ok? Grandma wouldn't want to see you sad." "Ok."

"You can call me whenever you feel like it ok?" "Ok." "Alright. Thanks for telling me Minnie. I love you." "I love you too hyung." "Now go eat some snacks. That might make you better." "Ok. Bye hyung." "Bye Minnie." He hung up.

Wooyoung finally allowed the tears to run down his face. He sniffled, trying his best not to sob too loud. He hugged his knees up to his chest and put his head down. His breath hitched and it was becoming a little less easier to breathe.

It took all the strength in him to get back up and walk back into the class. Yes, he might've been crying still but he just needed to get out of there. He went to his desk and started packing his things. "I'm sorry San but I'm gonna have to cut this short again." The tears just wouldn't stop.

He wiped his face even though more tears would flow down his face and left. San was just left there dumbfounded. He wanted to ask what happened but Wooyoung just came and left.

Everyday from then, Wooyoung just wasn't in the mood for anything. He even took a little break from performing at the club.

San didn't enjoy Wooyoung being so gloomy all the time. He wasn't used to Wooyoung being so quiet and not pestering him. So when San got too bored, he decided to do something about it.

"Wooyoung." "Hm?" He looked up at San, absolutely no emotion in his eyes. "You wanna have lunch with me? All my friends are busy so I don't have no one to eat with." San didn't know why he was doing such a thing.

"No thanks." "Aw come on. Who wouldn't wanna grab lunch with someone? I'll pay." "I'm good San." "Pleeease?" San tilted his head like a puppy. "San I-" He looked at San's sparkling brown eyes and little frown. He sighed. "Fine." San smiled at his success.

"Ok, let's go." "What do you mean? You're not even finished." "I am. Plus there's not much time left for this session anyway." San was already zipping up his bag. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and did the same thing San did.

They walked out together and San lead the way. "Where are you even taking me?" "A fancy sandwich place." San smiled.

By "fancy sandwich place", San meant Subway.

"This is what you call a fancy sandwich place?" Wooyoung pointed at the floor. "I had to convince you to stay with me somehow." San shrugged and payed for their sandwiches. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and they both thanked the cashier.