9

San was on the phone with Seonghwa. "Hyung when are you free?" "I'll be free Friday night and Sunday." "Can I come over on Friday?" "Why? You want pizza?" "Well yeah but I need to talk to you."

San knocked on the door. He entered when he heard "The doors open!" "San do you mind going back downstairs? The pizza guy is here." "But I just-" "You're the one standing up not me. Now go and give him the money that's on the counter."

San rolled his eyes and took the money to go downstairs. He got the pizza and went back upstairs placing the pizza on the kitchen counter. He got himself a plate and put three slices of pizza on it. Then sat down next to Seonghwa on the couch.

"Tha-"Seonghwa tried taking a slice on San's plate but he slapped his hand away. "This isn't for you. Go get a slice of your own." "Rude." Seonghwa huffed and got up to get himself some slices and brought the pizza boxes into the living room.

They both bit into their slices. "So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" "Well uh- I um-" San didn't know how to say it. "San. I did not just order us pizza for you to stay silent. Now tell me what you've been dying to talk to me about."

"That's the thing. It's not that easy to just spill out into the air." Seonghwa was confused but tried helping San nonetheless. "Ok... Is it something about school?" "No." "Is it about a party you went to?" "No." "Well then I don't know how to help you San."

San thought of something to say. "Ok it's about someone else. It's not really school related but I usually see this person at school." "Ok. Do you not like this person?" "I do but I feel like that's the problem." "What do you mean?" "I feel like maybe I might like them a little too much."

"Aw. San-ie got a little crush?" "No! No... Maybe? I don't know. It's complicated." "Is it actually complicated or are you just thinking that way?" San didn't know how to respond. "You're just thinking that way."

"I'll give you an example. This week I offered to take this person out to lunch because they started acting weird. They told me what happened and I guess I comforted them in a way because when we were about to leave each other they said that they needed this."

"Now get this. This person is very flirty so before we parted ways of course they flirted with me but I had a reaction to it and I didn't understand why because I don't like the person. At least I don't think I do, but maybe my body does?"

"The same thing happened when I saw them on the bus one day. I thought that the person looked very attractive even though I usually don't think that and my body had a reaction to it. I'm just so confused." "Is this supposed person not a girl?" San didn't know how Seonghwa caught on so quickly.

He was hesitant to answer. "It's ok to be confused about this. You're not used to it so I understand." "It's just so sudden you know? Ever since that day on the bus I saw him differently." Seonghwa nodded and took another slice of pizza.

"What are these reactions you're talking about. Is it just you blushing or is it something more?" "It's more." San was starting to get shy. "Well it could just be sexual attraction. You said you took him out right?" "Yeah." "Did you feel any emotional attachments?" San had to think about it.

"Well I was happy that I made him feel better, if that counts." "Hm..." Seonghwa felt like he finally got the answer he was looking for. Now he just had to confirm his thoughts for sure.

"Do you see yourself taking him out again?" "Yeah." "Do you see yourself kissing him?" "Yeah." "Do you see yourself fucking him?" "What are these questions?" "Just trying to see something. Do you?" "...Yes." "Do you see yourself asking him out?" "Maybe."

"You might like him then." "Really?" "I'm not an expert San but I can tell when someone likes another person. You think I was just sitting around looking all dumb while being rejected all those times? I notice things." San knew Seonghwa wasn't lying.

"Now you do realize that if you get with him you have to cut it out with the hookups right?" San had never thought about that. "Listen. I'm not saying you can't go to parties. You can still enjoy yourself but you don't wanna fuck things up and cheating is one of the worse ways to do it." Once again, he was not lying.

"I understand." "You sure?" "Yeah." "So are you gonna ask him out or not?" "Well I can't just do that out of nowhere." "Ok. Try taking him out a few more times. Try to get nice and close to him. I'm pretty sure that if he flirts with you, he at least thinks of you as a friend right now."

That's not what San wanted though. He wanted Wooyoung's feelings to be reciprocated if San liked him more than a friend. Looks like he would have to play the waiting game and see how things could work out.

"So does this mean that... I'm gay?" "Well if you still like girls then no. Maybe you're just bi or something." San made a mental note to search that up later. "Remember San I'm not an expert so whatever I say might not even be true but just take things into consideration." "Ok."

I just want Woosan to kiss kiss fall in love already